Custom capsules

shredder

Anyone else customizing their canna capsules with non cannabis ingredients?

I've used some essential oils, like sweet orange oil, lavender oil. Both these essential oils along with other essential oils have terpenes in them. I've used food grade terpenes as well. A friend uses turmeric in canna capsules. I made but haven't used yet sleep canna capsules with melatonin added at 2mg per cap, and I bought but haven't used food grade black pepper oil to use in capsules and topically.

I'm still and always experimenting and interested what others thing people are adding, including mushrooms, and the best way to consume, it doesn't always have to be capsules. But since there isn't really a taste in capsules they might be best for some of these.

shredder

I'm still down the rabbit hole of ratios of oil to lecithin etc, but I'm all ears and bookmarking this for later, thank you Shredder🙏

Thanks. I can report that adding melaonin seems to work with sleep capsules. Both my wife and i slept sounding after taking one each.

The caps had 40mg of twice decarbed super silver haze sift hash and some indica rosin decarbed once. And 2mg each cap of melatonin.

When ive used melatonin in the past (by itself) it looses its effects using it nightly. So ill just use these caps when needed.

When i get some time i wanna try adding black pepper oil to daytime capsules.

shredder

Today i made some daytime capsules using the ussual suspects plus black pepper oil.

Ive read along with its numerous benefits black pepper oil its loaded with many terpenes.

I used 3 grams of thc sift hash, 3 grams of cbd sift hash, lecithin, coconut oil and enough black pepper oil for 2 drops per capsule.

I took one right after filling the capsules. 3 hours later I feel kind of speedy, and a reduction of pain. Ill know more after a few days of use.

I remade a muscle rub by adding black pepper oil as well. So far i like it and i like the odor. Kinda warm and spicy.

Unexpectenly it seems to help with sinus congestion. Just sniffing the oil helps. I rubbed it on the back of my neck and shoulders.

mephisto

Thanks @shredder, I have made caps with bergamot essential oil and Kanna combined with cannabis for treating depressive symptoms. They work well, but I am still titrating the amount of Kanna since too much tends to flip depressive to mania..... I have been making psilocybin/cannabis microdose capsules as well. I include a bit of ground ginger to ease the tummy when the fun starts.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Thanks @shredder, I have made caps with bergamot essential oil and Kanna combined with cannabis for treating depressive symptoms. They work well, but I am still titrating the amount of Kanna since too much tends to flip depressive to mania..... I have been making psilocybin/cannabis microdose capsules as well. I include a bit of ground ginger to ease the tummy when the fun starts.
Sceletium is a great herb. Just make sure you are ingesting the fermented variety ,cause the other one has oxalic acid,which is linked to formation of kidney stones. Also it is a SRI not SSRI as it is falsly mention on many sites,which actually better for mood elevation. There also varying ratios of main alkaloids: Mesembrine , Mesembrenone delta-7-Mesembrenone , some are stonier other are more stimulating.

Last edited:
Top Bottom