Culture Manipulation=TV=Corporations&Government

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
Treating this as my personal blog, hehe

First rule of journalism: Do not disrespect the Product, in any basic way. (Which means the Television Networks, by contract, must filter out any news that would be embarrassing to ANY of their corporate sponsors, or content providers, i.e. police & government & some Right-Wing Think Tanks (Kato Institute=Koch Brothers).

We are the Product in a very different sense. As the television audience, we are what is actually being sold. An audience that's proven to perform, an audience that's been groomed to consume exactly what we're told. They wouldn't pay the big bucks for national advertising time unless they received some return.

Let's admit this is Culture Manipulation, pure and simple. In other countries they pay-off the poor people living in slums for their votes, here in America they get it for a song and a dance.

What makes this really sick though, is that to really have the ear of the public, you need to know they're not going to do a lot of fact checking, because what they're presenting is like the house-of-cards, where it looks solid from one angle, but it's really flat. Here's my pet theory now, and i can't back this up with any research, but I have come to believe it's our ADHD population, and dopamine junkies, who are stuck in front of their televisions for hours each day, having a virtual love relationship with our favorite programming, and they leverage that emotional weakness to slip in narratives (they used to call it having script editing priveleges, I don't know if that's still done). So, what'll our kids kids think when they research this? Find out we sold our Democracy to the one-percent, allowing them to leverage a brain condition shared by 17% of our population.

That's sick, and disgusting.... If it's true.

hmmm....fu(*&

It's been proven that campaign advertising dollars effects the outcome of elections.

Television delivers by hiring talent who can act like true believers, or are. It doesn't even need some mastermind behind the curtain, pulling all the levers, it is what it is, no consumer voices, just corporate advertising and government/police content, carefully constructed using Modern Public Relations techniques, reading from the "talking points" of both sides and our government.

TV also has it's own political agenda, and it doesn't fall on party lines - its' its own thang, but they help us choose which candidates will be seen on television, and no one else has a snowballs chance in hell. (Remember, I'm not saying only ADHD people watch television, just that they're the captive audience, the ones who will be most effected by the narratives in the Evening News).

I just thought you should know the truth. Thank you much for your time. I know I'm kind of repeating some stuff - gotta keep writing if I ever hope to put it in a book. Practice.

Top Bottom