• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Crested Butte!!!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Anyone in FC Land spend time in Crested Butte?

I am planning a visit and will be fishing every day, but would welcome any guidance on food and dispensaries.

What are everyone's favorite Colorado brands these days?
I am going to be hunting for Viola, Binske, Harmony concentrates- but I have not been in CO for some time. I'd would love to hear everyone's current favorites.

MinnBobber

Watching….
Maybe doing a mountain pass bike ride this summer in CO.
Especially interested in info on any flower rosin or hash rosin… and any pure cartridges from same??

MinnBobber,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am hoping it is a bit less trafficked than Denver/Vail/Keystone/Brek/Beaver Creek.

I will certainly be posting up all hash rosin findings. I won't be seeking any flower rosin as I make that myself, but do enjoy purchasing other extractions like hash rosin, shatters and lives.

I've been so focused on researching fishing guides, I have not done my homework on dispensaries and restaurants. I expect some good cowboy food!

hd_rider

@FlyingLow - Harmony Extracts is a great brand, as you already know. Another great brand for concentrates is First Matter. Check out this recent purchase:

First_Matter.jpg

If you are going to be doing any traveling while in CO, try to get up to Alma. They have the highest dispensary in North America (as in Altitude) and they have the largest concentrate selection I have seen.

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
This trip is all coming together! Flights, accommodations, guides are all being put in place.

Anyone have recommendations for restaurants?

FlyingLow,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
@hd_rider - it looks like Alma is right off the highway on our journey to CB. There are a few dispensaries in Alma, were you referring to High Country Healing or North Standard, or another?

Heading out tomorrow!

Any recommendations for Denver dispensaries close to airport?

I've historically always gone to Smoking Gun, but I heard that is not locally owned anymore (corporate). I welcome any recommendations!

hd_rider

High Country Healing is the place you want!

They have the largest selection of concentrates I've seen and priced very reasonably.

hd_rider,
  • Love
Reactions: FlyingLow

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Thank you!!! Just landed and headed that way after I pick up rental car.

Do you have any favorite dispensaries around the airport? Likely to grab a few items for the road…

FlyingLow,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Mobilized and headed towards Alma, hit up Native Roots by airport for the road…

I’m not a cart guy, but picked up a few for convenience:

Olio POG Juice
Spectra mandarin og
Spectra pita vida
Revel wild blueberry

Flower: veritas Sage n Sour

WYLD raspberry gummies

Harmony Georgia Orchard wax
Harmony Orangutangie live badder

Can’t wait to see what Alma has in store!

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom