• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CRC Concentrates?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Do we have a thread about this already? I couldnt find one, and this is new to me, I'd never heard of this before?

EmDeemo,
Reactions: arb

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
OK, so its silica cleaned BHO? Still reading about it.

Sorry if this totally old news, I'm completely out the loop ovah heah! :)

arb

Semi shaved ape
I mean it looks like narcotics even if packaged in a jar saying cannabis.
Could cause a slight delay in your day if left about.
🐸

arb,
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Its a misnomer, I think, in this case, that 'more pure' means 'better'.

Less contaminants sounds ok, plant matter, but at some point theres a cross over between 'plant matter' and the chemistry all being part and parcel of the thing that we love, or thats good for us.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I wondered about it until one night I massively over did it with thca, and now i wonder no more :)

EmDeemo,

arb

Semi shaved ape
Not talking survivability boss.
😂
I can't call thca a natural product but I can call it toxicologicaly safe..........can't spell it but can call it that?

arb,
  • Haha
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Not talking survivability boss.

But thats all I have...!? :)

What I meant was yeah, its too much isolation from the whole plant. The effects werent, for me, any where near as fun as doing less thc and more of whatever other compounds are there in the sauce I squeezed out, tho I do dig adding thca to non separated rosin to amp it up a bit.

Considering it was organic plants, squeezed into rosin, then squeezed into thca, I think I'd still call it a natural product but... yeah, limited usage in that form I think.

EmDeemo,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
It's a process that typically removes oxidized and degraded terpenes and other undesired compounds which allows for a higher purity in cannabinoid content. I find the tatse of CRC concentrates to be a bit muted, which makes sense. Out here in Colorado, all the CRC I get taste good, just not super flavorful, sorta hollow in a sense.

I rather dab CRC than shitty wax/budder/shatter that makes me gag due to a shitty cure job and nasty terps. CRC can clean that up. In Cali the trend seems to be to take garbage dabs and CRC them so it looks better but it's still trash, which is why everyone in Cali is so anti-CRC.

We also have live CRC concentrates here as well, which is when they make live resin and then also do CRC so ideally it should be very clean and tasty but that shit is like $30-$35/g which is too much for live resin out here.

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Nah, that's "high cannbinoid full spectrum extract" which is a fancy term for a live concentrate that's high in THCa since they do not reintroduce the liquid terps, which allows for a higher cannabinoid content. It will still have a pretty good taste from my experience, and it's more of a dry sugar/crumble consistency, but it's not that insane terpy hit that many look for in a live concentrate.

The stuff I was talking about is Sano Gardens "aqua live resin" and Glacier Extracts line of live extract which are all CRC.

biohacker

CRC is all I exclusively dab off of gemstone.. must be almost 2 years now, i've never inhaled anything smoother in my 25 years of using cannabis. But I get it from a decent lab tested source.

Time for some Sunset Sherbert/Lipsmacker FSE! But the LIVE Resin CRC is what I REALLY like! :D

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
PA medical patient here. We have a company in the program called Prime Wellness. They use this CRC Tech. It is some of the blandest, tasteless, and harsh product I have ever used. I bought 2 grams early on and will never buy it again. Their flower, that I have bought a few times, always looks ok, but then smells and tastes of chlorophyll/hay. So I can only imagine how uninspiring the flower is that they use to make the CRC Tech concentrates.
Until Prime Wellness I had not seen/had this type of product before. But it seems people are either on on side or the other when it comes to this tech in the industry. They use , Magnesol, also called, frying oil filter powder; T5 bentonite clay and silica gel in the process.
Now maybe I would trust some hippie hash artisan to do this process properly and most importantly, use FIRE flower, not poor grown/cured garbage, but I don't trust Corporate-Canna conglomerates to do things right when it comes to their patients/customers.

In fact, in our reddit sub for med patients, 2 days ago, someone who claims to have been using only Prime Wellness concentrates(every one ive had or seen on the web is crc tech made) had posted that he/she had been diagnosed with e-cigarette or vaping product use associated lung injury, aka EVALI.

This person claims to have dabbed only PW concentrates for roughly one month, around 7 grams total i think, so it doesn't appear to they are a heavy user, imo, to blame it on. They stated they were not using carts at all, which is normally where we have seen EVALI show up. Is the crc tech product the cause for this? Should we be vaping things that pass through silica gels, Magnesol, and t5 bentonite clay? Is the company doing something wrong in the crc tech process that's to blame? I don't think inhaling silica into our lungs is good, but I'm not sure I know that 100%.

So many questions before I can get behind this tech or use the products made with that process. @aesthyrian, I assume can back me up here, but Colorado has some of the finest concentrates on earth, prior to any crc tech.

I can't see how anything can get better(week in, week out, year after year)than Green Dot Labs black label HTFSE, Live Nectars, Live Rosin. Other companies put out some fire too, no doubt, but imo, consistently, black label GDL, is/was, heads and above the gold standard. They are a quality company, started by a husband-wife team, with patients and quality in mind. They have been at the forefront of so much cutting edge tech, but i don;t see any crc out of there. That tells me something. Until I hear that companies like them say it's safe process, I have no use for crc tech, but please don't think I mean any disrespect to those who have differing opinions. Medicate with what works for you totally.

I hope my "fears" are wrong, but as a huge concentrate fan/snob, I just don't like what I have seen/read/experienced firsthand, about crc tech.
I am open to change my mind, hear other's thoughts. This isn't some angry attack looking to have Crc vs Traditional wars lol

Sorry for The Wall

Top Bottom