Crafty or Mighty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiDankies

Ok i have an air and alfa that are my dailys, but i am looking for something that packs more of a punch. I want something reliable that won't break. Idc about size. I know mighty has much better battery life. I know they are both pretty much the same besides size and the screen. Functionality is similar.

But what unit is more reliable? I see people get errors with the crafty and mighty. I see a lot of people are breaking their mighty. I am very careful with my vapes but if one were the break just from daily use i would get kind of pissed. Especially if I'm spending $300 +

So

Is heat up time much different?
Do some peoples mightys still work flawlessly and are they still in perfect condition if kept well?
Does the crafty hold its heat as well as the mighty?

Im looking for a beast, i have my air for ease of use and taste and my alfa for portability i am looking for something that can leave me beat up lol. Also puffitup is out of stock any suggestions for lowest prices?

BioSector

I have both and will chime in more tomorrow. Just about to zzz (on phone)

BioSector,

BioSector

So I've had the Mighty since the beginning of March and got the Crafty a couple weeks ago. In my opinion, they are extremely similar in all ways except for battery life (pretty obvious considering Crafty has one cell and Mighty has two).

Both produce excellent, tasty vapor and extract materials to the same level. I *might* get one or two draws more out of the Mighty, but that could be coincidence... Mighty does heat up to set temp quicker but it's like 1 minute 30 seconds compared to 2 minutes.

You may want to wait until the redesigned bowl area is standard though as my Mighty is starting to chip in some areas and I baby my vapes.

BioSector,
Reactions: h3rbalist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom