Crafty battery problems

MrGreen420

Good evening everyone, I have a Crafty that after 2 years started giving me problems: it turned off often and it heated a lot, so I tried to disassemble it and change the battery following the guides on the internet, the battery inside was a 3350mah ncr18650ga , not finding it, I took a 2900mah ncr18650pf, I reassemble with the new battery ... the first sessions seem solved, but later when I try to recharge it signals me that the battery is fully charged,so I disassembly,reattach the connectors again the first sessions ok but then the same charging problem, COULD IT BE THE NEW BATTERY THAT HAS 450MAH LESS THAN THE ONE I FOUND INSIDE? Do you think it is better to buy a new vape directly?
Thank you all

MrGreen420,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Kins

They often give you a good discount on a new product if you ship it in for RMA. That's what I'd do. Even if it's not under warranty anymore they should still be able to give a good discount on a new product.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Do you think it is better to buy a new vape directly?
No, don't give those S&B rouges any more money, get in touch with @JCat for a decent battery pack replacement,

Top Bottom