• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

COVID-19 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
ef7c410f68f9c5575ad931f63506793180c3c198f12e9c30e3bef54aad75e73b.png

=======================================================================================
GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert Suggests Mask Wearing Gave Him Coronavirus
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) on Wednesday suggested that he contracted coronavirus because he wore a mask more frequently in recent days.

“I can’t help but think that if I hadn’t been wearing a mask so much in the last 10 days or so, I really wonder if I would have gotten it,” he said in an interview with The American Independent.

Last edited:

Tranquility

Nursing home cited for giving hydroxychloroquine to 205 residents

BRIGHTON TWP. — State officials have cited Beaver County's largest nursing home for the controversial use of an anti-malaria drug to treat and prevent COVID-19.

The Pennsylvania Department of Health on Tuesday released a report related to a June investigation of a complaint that officials at Brighton Rehabilitation and Wellness Center administered hydroxychloroquine and zinc to help treat and prevent residents from contracting COVID-19. According to the report, the facility administered the drug combination to 205 of 435 residents as part of an "Experimental Post-Exposure Prophylaxis" treatment.

Brighton Rehab — the former county-owned Friendship Ridge nursing home — was the site of the largest outbreak of the novel coronavirus in a Pennsylvania nursing home. State records show that at least 332 residents tested positive for the virus, along with 113 staff members, and that 73 residents died directly because of the virus. An additional nine residents recovered from COVID-19 before dying from another cause. Brighton Rehab has been free of active COVID-19 cases for more than six weeks, facility management said Tuesday.
--------

There's a lot more in the article. One thing missing, did it work? The timing of the deaths and positive testing are missing for some reason. One thing for sure, unlike with abortion, the state very much likes to step between a doctor and a patient.

Edited to add:
I think I might change that to "often" to fully agree. The Lincoln Project is pretty loud, for example, and they seem pretty smart to me, along with votevet and RVAT.

So, I tried to take you know who out of the bozo bin cause I really don't like to use it. After all, there might be something worthwhile coming from any quarter. But nope, not possible to read this thread that way so back he goes. Oh well...
One, telling people you're putting them on ignore is a poor strategy. They can write around that knowledge and make you look silly. Also, it gives the bozo bin person last comment on your posts. You won't even know what they said about you until you check later. Two, bozo bin bastard/bimbos (BBB) love it when those who don't like what they write put them on ignore. Lots less chaff out there when BBB wants to make a point.

So, thank you for your service.

Last edited:
Tranquility,
Reactions: Summer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I think I might change that to "often" to fully agree. The Lincoln Project is pretty loud, for example, and they seem pretty smart to me, along with votevet and RVAT.

So, I tried to take you know who out of the bozo bin cause I really don't like to use it. After all, there might be something worthwhile coming from any quarter. But nope, not possible to read this thread that way so back he goes. Oh well...

I like to try and see the value in contributions too, but there is nothing worthwhile to be gained from not using that bozo bin in this particular situation, sadly.

EDIT:

One, telling people you're putting them on ignore is a poor strategy. They can write around that knowledge and make you look silly. Also, it gives the bozo bin person last comment on your posts. You won't even know what they said about you until you check later. Two, bozo bin bastard/bimbos (BBB) love it when those who don't like what they write put them on ignore. Lots less chaff out there when BBB wants to make a point.

So, thank you for your service.

Last comment? Thats the level of pettiness the ignore feature removes from ones life. Writing around someone to make them look silly? Again, thats a level of pettiness this board is good at not bothering with.

You win? Hurray! You get to post into a void of no-one listening eventually! :D

Last edited:

florduh

One thing missing, did it work?

Another thing is reporting adverse effects. Seems like a very sloppy "study" all around.

One thing for sure, unlike with abortion, the state very much likes to step between a doctor and a patient.

I think we do want the government to regulate people doing medical experiments on hundreds of grandparents. That's what the nursing home claimed they were doing.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Covid19- brought to you by the same pharmafia that keep cannabis illegal in most of the world, along with blocking all natural cures and medicines.

Fuck this fake pandemic and fuck the technocratic medical fascism.. reclaim your mind, your body and your health.

Fully referenced facts about Covid-19:

FEAR IS SLAVERY

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Covid19- brought to you by the same pharmafia that keep cannabis illegal in most of the world, along with blocking all natural cures and medicines.

Fuck this fake pandemic and fuck the technocratic medical fascism.. reclaim your mind, your body and your health.

Fully referenced facts about Covid-19:

FEAR IS SLAVERY

Speaking of the ignore function...

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
boston.com, cbs, baltimore sun..... If you go to google and type in " x cases" with x being any number with 1-5 digits (although larger numbers may work too) ... then you might see how much you can trust those mass media sites. Try a few random numbers and check the top results, including the sites they're coming from. These fake news aritcles are practically written by AI at this point.

Haze Mister,
  • Haha
Reactions: florduh

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Oh yeah, google that famous bastion of independent thought, the anti technology company who want you to see the truth.

Oh, wait...

EDIT: "Its a massive conspiracy and everyone is in on it, you sheeple! Wake up!"

"How do you know?"

"I did a quick google"

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

florduh

boston.com, cbs, baltimore sun..... If you go to google and type in " x cases" with x being any number with 1-5 digits (although larger numbers may work too) ... then you might see how much you can trust those mass media sites. Try a few random numbers and check the top results, including the sites they're coming from. These fake news aritcles are practically written by AI at this point.

So... are you claiming those COVID victims are in fact, not dead? That they faked their deaths? How about the 22 year old nurse who can't walk. His family is lying about that?

There are dozens of these stories every fucking day. It would be laughably easy for a reporter to discover these stories are fake. Hasn't happened yet.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
It would be laughably easy for a reporter to discover these stories are fake.

THEY'RE IN ON IT! DONT TRUST THE TECHNOLOGY! I ASKED THE GOOGLE AND IT SAID TEH TECHNOLOGY AND MEDICINE IS EVIL!*

*Except Google, Google are fine. And my phone, my phone I still use. And the internet, the internet is ok. Oh, and cars, TV, satelites, radio...

florduh

THEY'RE IN ON IT! DONT TRUST THE TECHNOLOGY! I ASKED THE GOOGLE AND IT SAID TEH TECHNOLOGY AND MEDICINE IS EVIL!

But they're not all in on it. Why hasn't FreeDumbEagleBlogger69 or some other "woke" reporter discovered that these families are lying about their dead loved ones? They can't even debunk one?

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
It is not "laughably easy" for anyone to expose this but it is laughably easy for fake news to be published, or for fake "covid" diagnoses to be given... Please examine the info in the sites I posted if you are actually curious. This issue challenges everything we think we know and I understand things can get heated. Anyone resorting to personal attacks and ridicule will be simply ignored.

The PCR test being used is not a diagnostic test! This is fake science at the highest level.

I spent hours looking at various of the key papers in The Lancet (many of them funded by the WHO) and checked their references. Most of them would never have passed basic scientific scrutiny as they included magazine articles and other lay press items as references....

Here's some food :

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as editor of The New England Journal of Medicine” (1).

More recently, Richard Horton, editor of The Lancet, wrote that “The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness” (2).

Note the flagrant conflicts of interest

Last edited:
Haze Mister,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
But they're not all in on it. Why hasn't FreeDumbEagleBlogger69 or some other "woke" reporter discovered that these families are lying about their dead loved ones? They can't even debunk one?

They tried but Google censored them on YouTube, but I know the truth because I read it on Google and heard it on YouTube.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Anyone resorting to personal attacks and ridicule wil be simply ignored.

Thats some dedication to fighting evil.

EDIT:

I think we have a bunch of people from the medical establishment on this forum if you wanna talk about attacks? Throwing all medicine under the bus is not going to get a good response. Not rocket science (unless you're a flat earther).

EDIT 2:
“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as editor of The New England Journal of Medicine” (1).

More recently, Richard Horton, editor of The Lancet, wrote that “The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness” (2).

Note the flagrant conflicts of interest

That would mean that at least half of that statement may simply be untrue.

Its also such a vast statement, its as good as worthless. You know the internet still works, yes? Your phone still works, yes? Satellites are still orbiting. What are you even talking about? This is beyond silly to use that one statement as reason to throw all medicine and tech out while not putting your money where your mouth is, and spouting off on technology, on technology :) What even is 'half of science', that in itself makes NO sense. Have you actually thought any of this thru?

If the fake pandemic isnt easy to prove, how come a couple of hours and a little bit of googling revealed all the answers to you? Rhetorical.

Last edited:

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I think it's important that people know there are covid-19 deniers. We can keep the post, but this is the covid-19 news thread.

Scientific literature that questions what is thought to have been understood about covid-19 is of course welcome here. Blogs and articles from conspiracy websites don't meet that bar so please keep them out of this thread. This is not a covid conspiracy thread.

Frankly if you really have a case to suggest an enormous conspiracy, you are wasting your time posting it on a vapor enthusiast forum.

The moderation team here stands firmly with the medical and scientific community.

florduh

We have a hurricane headed our way too...

216 newly reported Florida coronavirus deaths is second daily record in a row

Florida on Wednesday reported over 200 coronavirus fatalities for the first time in a daily update, with a record 216, bringing the number of state residents dead from the virus to 6,333.

Wednesday’s numbers came just after Florida had set a record Tuesday with 186 reported fatalities, a day that pushed the death toll among residents past 6,000.

The state Department of Health added 9,446 cases Wednesday to bring the total to 451,423 infected. Florida has one of the worst outbreaks anywhere in the nation and on Saturday jumped ahead of New York in confirmed cases, according to CDC data.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
This is exactly what this administration and it's enablers want you to post. This is exactly what they are after. Discredit medicine and science and they can lie lie lie all day every day with no consequences. If there ARE no experts, there is no truth, and without truth the best liars win. And this administration has a lot of highly paid professional liars.

I had to look at your posting history to be sure that you weren't just a troll that came here to promote misinformation, but I see that you are a member who has posted on other topics here, so I am satisfied that you are not just a troll. You are, however, posting garbage so the value of your posts is greatly diminished and should be treated that way. Not that you will care, but currently you are just circling my bozo bin. But just so you know, my bozo bin sucks so don't get too close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom