Could I also get some advice for a portable vape?

jasp3r

Thank you so much for stopping to read through this.

So I originally was a long time bong smoker but have been a sole vaper for the past 2 months. I originally started/have now a flowerpot vrod, volcano digit, dynavaps, sticky bricks, mighty (never was able to get slapped from it), and most recently a dotleaf v1.5

So now to the meat of the question, I want a handheld that will be able to travel with me and act as a sipper or a a straight up powerhouse. I really like the dotleaf but to me its not a perfect alternative but it hits really well. I guess What I'm asking is what is a better dotleaf that is more refind with an actual cooling solution. Also I'll be traveling a lot for some clients for work so I want something I can carry through no problem at airports.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you so much for stopping to read through this.

So I originally was a long time bong smoker but have been a sole vaper for the past 2 months. I originally started/have now a flowerpot vrod, volcano digit, dynavaps, sticky bricks, mighty (never was able to get slapped from it), and most recently a dotleaf v1.5

So now to the meat of the question, I want a handheld that will be able to travel with me and act as a sipper or a a straight up powerhouse. I really like the dotleaf but to me its not a perfect alternative but it hits really well. I guess What I'm asking is what is a better dotleaf that is more refind with an actual cooling solution. Also I'll be traveling a lot for some clients for work so I want something I can carry through no problem at airports.

Welcome!

@BrianTL traveled on a plane with his tinymight freshly cleaned and had zero issues... I'd say that one can check all your boxes, the most versatile and effective, my overall favorite portable right now along with the firewood7, which is similar in a sense, just TM is like pure convection on demand and FW7 is like pure conduction on demand, steel heater with glass stem as chamber and vapor path for TM and ceramic oven chamber with ceramic and glass stem vapor path for FW7...

Wish I could say grasshopper, but yeah, vivant vleaf go as a cheapo option, I feel like that is easy because it is essentially disposable!

Summer

Long Island, NY
For sipper, my vote is to wait for HealthyRips Rogue to be released shortly. I have the POTV One which is placed between the Fury & Fury Edge. It's a darn good stealth sipper. Fill .1 - .13 & I get 4 - 6 moderate in 6 min. Want more, fill bowl again.

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Welcome!

@BrianTL traveled on a plane with his tinymight freshly cleaned and had zero issues... I'd say that one can check all your boxes, the most versatile and effective, my overall favorite portable right now along with the firewood7, which is similar in a sense, just TM is like pure convection on demand and FW7 is like pure conduction on demand, steel heater with glass stem as chamber and vapor path for TM and ceramic oven chamber with ceramic and glass stem vapor path for FW7...

Wish I could say grasshopper, but yeah, vivant vleaf go as a cheapo option, I feel like that is easy because it is essentially disposable!

Yes can confirm TM passed the airplane carry on test.

FW is a great vape but idk I feel like it is harder to get it clean enough that I would be comfortable taking it through an airport.

For car travel they're both awesome. The rogue does look interesting too though!

jasp3r

Welcome!

Yes can confirm TM passed the airplane carry on test.

FW is a great vape but idk I feel like it is harder to get it clean enough that I would be comfortable taking it through an airport.

For car travel they're both awesome. The rogue does look interesting too though!
So I'm interested in the tiny might but it looks very finnicky. Needs a stir on-demand, and in session looks messy. please confirm if i'm wrong i'd love to be but it truly does look like more of tinkerers vape then just vape two bowls in bed with barely any thought.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
So I'm interested in the tiny might but it looks very finnicky. Needs a stir on-demand, and in session looks messy. please confirm if i'm wrong i'd love to be but it truly does look like more of tinkerers vape then just vape two bowls in bed with barely any thought.

I dont find it finnicky at all.

In my opinion and for my use... very straight forward, not finicky...it's never let me down at all. Never once stirred it, or felt the need.

Operating it in session mode is the same as on demand, except you dont have to hold the button down.

The most "tinkering" I've done is cleaning it

Shit Snacks

Yeah if it's working normally there's nothing finicky about it, you do not need to stir though some people do, session mode is not messier because it is the same thing just holding the button down for you keeping the heater activated... Session mode doesn't change the vape, it is still an on demand vape and that is the primary way to use it. TM is absolutely one to reach for when you want two bowls in bed with barely any thought, a great all-arounder truly!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I want a Vleaf Go for the reasons you describe @ghoulstar, small, cheap and hits well by all accounts,

LesPlenty,

purepotstill

Can confirm TM is easy to use. Like to have glass mouthpiece too. It's a powerful little thing, don't forget to buy additional batteries and a good charger if you choose it.

@BrianTL : They didn't bother you with the batteries when taking the plane ?

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Can confirm TM is easy to use. Like to have glass mouthpiece too. It's a powerful little thing, don't forget to buy additional batteries and a good charger if you choose it.

@BrianTL : They didn't bother you with the batteries when taking the plane ?

Not in the slightest.

I took two 18650s, put them in a battery case and in a small/separated zippered pocket of my carry on. The TM, with battery removed, in a different part of my bag. 2 short stems I had placed in yet another part of my bag, for no reason other than concern of breaking I wanted them to be secure.

and a 1.5 (?) oz bottle of iso to give the stems and CU a good cleaning before the return flight.

I think the battery thing is really only a concern if you're traveling with a large amount of batteries or not for "personal use."

Kaptan

I would also suggest the TM. As for bringing it along on vacation? I’ve also brought my TM and batteries on domestic flights and international to Mexico and TSA didn’t care one bit. You just have to remember that your batteries cannot go in checked luggage only carry-on. TSA was more concerned about my Bluetooth speaker 😂. I also brought a very small amount of ISO for stem cleaning prior to my return flight.

Shit Snacks

I totally forgot you could bring liquids if it isn't a tiny enough bottle! Good call bringing iso so you don't have to worry about getting anywhere you are, I'm not so worried about my next time traveling now! Should make for a better visit not having to rely on oil carts...

Shit Snacks

How do you travel with the flower if not checking it?

Depends on the situation, flying from California they officially don't care, so a lot of the medical states are okay maybe but not officially, so always a risk and your own discretion

Also https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=50

Website only lets you pay in local currency, making it like 30 bucks more with same access

I didn't click but make sure you are using the correct website, I remember that there was another one at one point or something?

Shit Snacks,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
How do you travel with the flower if not checking it?

I would imagine a small smell proof container, possibly pre ground, mixed into a cosmetics bag with nothing else you’re not supposed to have like scissors... Perhaps not any other extreme counter measures that could end up attracting attention...hide in plain sight?

Not sure but seen it in a few movies.

also heard that you’re more likely to get fucked putting anything illegal in a checked luggage than you are carry on.

more likely to get randomly opened for search in checked, possibly subject to better security checks than your standard carry on bag

Top Bottom