Cooling stems for Splinter, Stempod, Tubo, Lil Bud, Mil

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Fresh drop over at Good Vibes Boro:
https://goodvibesboro.com/store/
Screenshot-20221208-110134.png

TeaCup

I still can't pick a favorite between the two. I guess the Sherlock one is more versatile since I mostly use Splinter Zs which are all chonkers compared to the Tinymight. Using the corncob with the TM I really appreciate its diminutive size and functional design. It's like taking a pipe and lighter out of the pockets of your jacket.
View attachment 1987

Hey man, were did you get that pipe? Or atleast what would you call it so I can look some up, I didn't have too much luck just googling blindly. Thanks.

TeaCup

Haha dude that is from Oregon glass blower, we talk about him all the time, often referred to as OGB, you probably came across this??
Oh definitely, but it's always that same 'ol damn stand up J-Hook that I see, lol. And as much as I know everyone needs a good J-Hook in their lives, I just can't get used to them. This on the other hand......I think I could get down with this. How hot does it get holding it in your hand by the oven part, will the thicker OGB glass help with that?

And for a recap..................

This.................................................
Screenshot-2023-03-03-at-18-58-0.png

Not this.......................................................
Odell Beckham Jr Football GIF by Cleveland Browns

TeaCup,
  • Haha
Reactions: Jill NYC

Shit Snacks

Oh definitely, but it's always that same 'ol damn stand up J-Hook that I see, lol. And as much as I know everyone needs a good J-Hook in their lives, I just can't get used to them. This on the other hand......I think I could get down with this. How hot does it get holding it in your hand by the oven part, will the thicker OGB glass help with that?

And for a recap..................

This.................................................
Screenshot-2023-03-03-at-18-58-0.png

Not this.......................................................
Odell Beckham Jr Football GIF by Cleveland Browns

Haha yeah, the actual standing one, I think you're referring to is the French version that Ed sells, OGB does make a detachable footed version of his right angle hooks now too as well however... Anyway the one you like that bossman has we have dubbed the L hook, you'll notice they were popular in 14 mm male for use with the FW7 and it's WPA actually, while there may be more about them within the j-hook thread I believe?... And yes, that first right angled bend does collect a lot of heat, along with most all of the particulates that can get through, however you are also correct that the OGB glass is quite thick and can really help offset some of that!

Reez79

Anyone know where to get cooling stems for the stempod? I’m in the states. Just recently bought a used Stempod. I search through some of this thread and see that a lot of the links people posted don’t work anymore

Reez79,

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Anyone know where to get cooling stems for the stempod? I’m in the states. Just recently bought a used Stempod. I search through some of this thread and see that a lot of the links people posted don’t work anymore
I think the stempod is a standard 19/22 stem. search for stems that will fit the RBT devices and they will work.

You can find glass options from The RogueWaxWorks website from @RogueGuy, or @GoodVibesBoro on his Insta or website.

Wood options are available from @Ed's TnT or @doug@futo on their respective web pages. @Alan at Toasty Top makes compatible wood or mixed wood/glass stems.

Shit Snacks

Yes stempod is actually 19/26 So pretty much any 18.8 mm male stem will fit... Don't forget 508phineas pyrotech too! He's got cooling stems available on his website

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Others above have mentioned most of these but I thought I would add the links since I already started typing out the response:

I got tired of searching after that but there are loads more around. Including on Lamart's site.

Top Bottom