Coolest, fastest vapor?

I have issues with my throat thanks to a messed up surgery and my Arizer Solo II is causing burning and swelling unless I run it through an ice pipe. It's also exacerbating my chronic hand pain because the sessions are so long. I need something that will get through sessions faster, preferably cooler.

What is the coolest vapor from a portable? Is a Mighty+ any better? Thinking of getting one with a titanium mouthpiece for portable use and a Flowerpot with a big ass ice pipe at home. Is there any way to cool a Tinymight, or P80 for portable use? I'm assuming they run hot with the short glass mouthpieces.

Any other recommendations? Appreciate any advice y'all can give.

Thundercat Ho,
Nothing runs cooler without water than my Taffee Bowle. My P80 is a workhorse, but no combination or stems/beads will provide as cool a hit as Bowle.
Thanks for the rec. That's a crazy design. Is it cool without water/ice in the glass compartment? Does that cool it off further, or just provide discretion? Is there a lid for the fluid part so it doesn't spill?

Thundercat Ho,
Reactions: MinnBobber

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for the rec. That's a crazy design. Is it cool without water/ice in the glass compartment? Does that cool it off further, or just provide discretion? Is there a lid for the fluid part so it doesn't spill?

You can use it without the drinkware completely, what caused the vapor further is a cold drink, but the metal path with the double right angle bend is what really cools it the most... It is like a built-in j-hook vape, also it is instant on demand convection, definitely meets your base criteria!

Thank you both for the advice.

I've been reading that the battery isn't great and it can't be used through a water pipe, but those might wind up addressed in a version 2 eventually. Sounds like that would make this one a slam dunk for me. I live in the desert, so the ability to humidify with a water pipe is pretty important too unfortunately.

Thundercat Ho,
Another question...how quickly does the Bowle clear a bowl? I vape a lot during the day for pain control and my Solo II takes forever. Holding it up is bothering my neuropathy in my hands, plus I'm prone to dropping things, so the less time it's in my hands, the better. Using a whip is probably the best of all for my hands, but I haven't tried it yet.

Thundercat Ho,

Shit Snacks

Pure convection is nothing like the solo, that is session conduction, the mighty is also more conduction session style with some hybrid, you could try to score a used firewood 7, that would also fit your needs probably but you'll want a J hook or something anyway and if you already have a water piece then yeah, tinymight another great option and easier to just order one

GoldenBud

Pure convection is nothing like the solo, that is session conduction, the mighty is also more conduction session style with some hybrid, you could try to score a used firewood 7, that would also fit your needs probably but you'll want a J hook or something anyway and if you already have a water piece then yeah, tinymight another great option and easier to just order one
spot on
Solo II's heater is very tiny comparing to TM/Bowle/TP80/FW7

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Is there any way to cool a Tinymight, or P80 for portable use? I'm assuming they run hot with the short glass mouthpieces.
the short stock stem and cooling unit for the tinymight is a bit warm at high temps but I wouldn't call it hot. there are other alternatives for cooling like balls, they come in glass (Boro or quartz), gemstone (ruby or sapphire), metal (SS or titanium) and SIC. there's debate what is best, best cooling, taste, size of balls (3mm to 6mm)??????? a longer stem also helps, so does using the wpa with a j hook. I've got a couple of ball ice stems, 4mm Boro and 3mm ruby and I like them but don't use them often, I would use them more for on the go use but I think we all know why not right now :lol: I actually prefer using the wpa with a j hook to start, on the low settings, getting the best flavour and smoothest hits, once I'm like halfway to max lately I've then been switching to my hammer pipe to finish the bowl at high temp, flavour is bland by then anyway so I don't mind switching to water even though it robs flavour but I still want all those actives and the effects of the high temp vapour offers.

I recommend the tinymight over the bowle as it has several advantages over the bowle. you can start at lower temp with the tinymight than the bowle for smoother hits, and finish higher if you need those effects with more settings in-between. you have the option of the wpa. its more compact and pocketable. swappable 18650 battery. 10 year Warranty with free shipping both ways for RMA. the bowle is a great device but the battery is a killer and I say that as a microdoser.

and the tinymight unlike the Dynavap you can be in total control of the hit size, as short as just getting a little vapour and keeping things comfortable or as thick dense and long as your lungs can handle. the Dyna is better suited for taking as long a hit as it gives vapour for, for efficiency and flavour. you have the greatest control over everything with a tinymight or something similar.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This idea of “vapor cooling” is mostly mythology.

I’ve said this before but if the Tafee Bowle was cooling as much as people think, it would get totally and quickly caked with reclaim, but it doesn’t.

The Bowle is just well thought out understanding of saturation points. It’s what happens when someone actually “does the math.”

But I’d recommend rosin for someone with throat issues. I love my convection flower but something in that baked plant material tears me up.

Finessseee

Another question...how quickly does the Bowle clear a bowl? I vape a lot during the day for pain control and my Solo II takes forever. Holding it up is bothering my neuropathy in my hands, plus I'm prone to dropping things, so the less time it's in my hands, the better. Using a whip is probably the best of all for my hands, but I haven't tried it yet.
I own both and stopped using my Solo completely after I bought the Bowle

ScyOne

You know what you guys need.
This idea of “vapor cooling” is mostly mythology.

I’ve said this before but if the Tafee Bowle was cooling as much as people think, it would get totally and quickly caked with reclaim, but it doesn’t.

Kinda similar to this cause I thought the same way, but I am now kinda exploring the idea that if you cool it, but inhale it quick enough, the vapor would not fall out fast enough.

Kinda like, by the time it falls out, it's in your lungs anyways.

Last edited:
ScyOne,

JollyGreenGiant

Another Bowle fanboy here. Big hits that are cool as air and MIGHTY flavorful/tasty. How fast you clear a bowl depends on several factors:

1. How much material is in the bowl. The bowle works best with reasonably light loads. When you really fill it to the brim it will require a stir.
2. What setting you have the heat on (1-4)
3. How moist your material is
4. The size/length of your hit

With a properly filled bowl, on setting 3 and with good sized hits, you can clear a bowl in 2-3 hits.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Not a Bowle owner, but can confirm that only a few options I have tested come close to it – maybe it's not the cooling per se, but it does create vapor that is exceptionally easy to inhale. It's also fairly quick when it comes to extraction, though that is a point where the Tinymight shines even more; the TM, as hinted by @Bad Dog, is also much more versatile (dosage, temperature settings, can be paired with glass stuff...) and will probably last you longer than the Bowle with its inbuild cell. It's also cheaper. So the Bowle might give you instant gratification, but the TM, while needing a bit more tinkering to achieve your sweet spot, may be the better choice in the long run.

NimChimpsky

While I initially found the bowle to be great, I actually found it to be rather harsh over time for me fwiw and sold mine out of impatience over the release of the wpa - I could be an exception since many others find it cools well. I had a tooth extracted a couple weeks ago and took a week break and when I came back I was super cautious about harshness. I started using my Halo (which had just arrived) and found it to be super cool even without water. Might be a good plug in option for you. For portable, I think any 18mm option (Tetra, iHeat, Splinter, Cosmic Xtractor, etc.) with TCR and a serious cooling stem (like a long 508Phineas stem) would be good. There are good options for TM cooling stems now too :2c:

Finessseee

While I initially found the bowle to be great, I actually found it to be rather harsh over time for me fwiw and sold mine out of impatience over the release of the wpa - I could be an exception since many others find it cools well. I had a tooth extracted a couple weeks ago and took a week break and when I came back I was super cautious about harshness. I started using my Halo (which had just arrived) and found it to be super cool even without water. Might be a good plug in option for you. For portable, I think any 18mm option (Tetra, iHeat, Splinter, Cosmic Xtractor, etc.) with TCR and a serious cooling stem (like a long 508Phineas stem) would be good. There are good options for TM cooling stems now too :2c:
I’ve been looking into the Heat Island vs Cloud Connoisseur Halo. Not sure how to compare and contrast these two…

Shit Snacks

I’ve been looking into the Heat Island vs Cloud Connoisseur Halo. Not sure how to compare and contrast these two…

Yeah they are totally different, halogen is its own category, it also depends which heat island exactly since he offers more than four different versions technically?? For one thing the bowl size is very different, large or small log, it's not going to be an 18 mm female injector bowl? But there are a lot of options for stems / bowls! Halogen heats up very quick, even the quickest logs take a little bit longer to get going warmed up, both have a bit of refractory period after each hit, Halo might recover a little quicker, also depends on the temp settings of course! I think a log is a bit more protective of the heat being fully surrounded by the wood shield, whereas Halo has the glass joint hot and exposed, also it is brighter with the light of course, Halo is not really fragile, but I will say a log is going to be more durable?

Finessseee

Yeah they are totally different, halogen is its own category, it also depends which heat island exactly since he offers more than four different versions technically?? For one thing the bowl size is very different, large or small log, it's not going to be an 18 mm female injector bowl? But there are a lot of options for stems / bowls! Halogen heats up very quick, even the quickest logs take a little bit longer to get going warmed up, both have a bit of refractory period after each hit, Halo might recover a little quicker, also depends on the temp settings of course! I think a log is a bit more protective of the heat being fully surrounded by the wood shield, whereas Halo has the glass joint hot and exposed, also it is brighter with the light of course, Halo is not really fragile, but I will say a log is going to be more durable?
Interesting.. and in terms of WPA for the halo, I don’t see any on CC.. so basically any 18MM adapter would work? Compared to the heat island which looks like it has pre built stems readily available to buy.

Finessseee,

Shit Snacks

Interesting.. and in terms of WPA for the halo, I don’t see any on CC.. so basically any 18MM adapter would work? Compared to the heat island which looks like it has pre built stems readily available to buy.

No you're confused, the halo bowl is always a WPA, it is 18 mm female to connect to the 18 mm male of the halo, then the bottom is going to be 18 mm male or 14 mm male, so it is already a WPA to drop into any standard glass connection! There are no dry straight stems, like there are for logs, with cloud connoisseur vapes, you need to buy a glass piece of some sort to be able to use the Halo or Atlas at all :tup:...also I believe nearly all of Alan's stems are made to order...

Finessseee

No you're confused, the halo bowl is always a WPA, it is 18 mm female to connect to the 18 mm male of the halo, then the bottom is going to be 18 mm male or 14 mm male, so it is already a WPA to drop into any standard glass connection! There are no dry straight stems, like there are for logs, with cloud connoisseur vapes, you need to buy a glass piece of some sort to be able to use the Halo or Atlas at all :tup:...also I believe nearly all of Alan's stems are made to order...
Gotcha I think I’m just generally curious what everyone is using as their bowls for the Halo / Atlas.. is it a default male to male adapter with a DIY screen? I’m looking for an adapter that’s as standard as it gets. I have an adapter like that and I can never get the screen to sit/fit correctly in my 18MM male to male adapter. Is that my best option for the halo in terms of bowls/water pipe adapters?

Finessseee,
Top Bottom