Cooking with Cannabis - The Gourmet Menu By Chef Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Fear420

I like to cook and checked out your link, but I could never get to see the video. Either they are very large files or a server was overloaded (upside or downside), and all I got were video fragments between long pauses. Perhaps I need to be on a faster ISP.

macbill,

FEAR420

Start it then pause it for a few mins to build a buffer. I'll reencode and reup it to YouTube for you guys. For now just do the pause buffer "trick" :D

FEAR420,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Damn bro! Im no Iron Chef (or a chef at all for that matter)

But thats some Emeril Fley shit right there! (Thats Emeril and Bobbys Illegitimate child btw) :p

Awesome work man!

AGBeer,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I also tried to watch....and thanks for posting but I couldn't get it to go either those I did try to pause for a buffer. I will try again as I'd love to learn some new things :D

Lo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
it's a full gig so it's a significant download. if you have a download manager such as "internet download manager" you can simply opt to download the movie to your hard drive and watch it without buffering... i'm doing that now and will check it out later.
by the way, Fear, I got the Czech made stir tool - it's a decent tool. I wish the pokey stick was just a bit longer but it's fully usable and the spoon thing is good to scrape the screen.

jeffp,

FEAR420

jeffp said:
it's a full gig so it's a significant download. if you have a download manager such as "internet download manager" you can simply opt to download the movie to your hard drive and watch it without buffering... i'm doing that now and will check it out later.
by the way, Fear, I got the Czech made stir tool - it's a decent tool. I wish the pokey stick was just a bit longer but it's fully usable and the spoon thing is good to scrape the screen.
Link Removed....Hope you all got it.

FEAR420,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
All that I can tell you is that I made an unsurpassed batch of brownies Thursday nite - one thing I noticed is that while simmering the half cup of oil for 60 minutes there was some evaporation so when I was mixing with the eggs and brownie mix I added a bit more fresh canola oil so it was a full half cup in the mix. There's only four left - two for me and two I'm saving for my favorite care provider.

jeffp,

FEAR420

lo said:
Thank you Fear!! Downloading :D
No Problem ma'am....Enjoy!!!!

And please remember folks,this was ripped from a VHS cassette,NOT a DVD. The quality is as good as its gonna get...Next up....Home Brew Video - Brewing A Better Beer :D

FEAR420,

Lo

Okay so I'm an IDIOT!!!

Dowloaded...extracted with win-rar.... Tried to play and I could hear sound but only see visual stuff that plays when music is played. Used Windows Media Player. Tried Quicktime too but... I'm not sure what I'm to use to watch the vid. Suggestions?? Please and thank you :D

Lo,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Hey FEAR, thanks for the vid! I'm going to check it out after dinner, just made sure it DL'd & plays ok.. Got to say right off the top though- I am so going to use the incognito chef get-up as my Halloween costume next year..:D

indigal,
G

strange, they only tell you to simmer the canna-bud-water mixture for 30 min. Even for cooking AVB that's not long enough....

cool looking stuff though. The ending was quite powerful. Really annoys me about the suggested 30min cook time though...such a waste of the herb. Thought these dudes were pro? :lol:

Guest,

aero18

vaporist
Indubitability said:
strange, they only tell you to simmer the canna-bud-water mixture for 30 min. Even for cooking AVB that's not long enough....

cool looking stuff though. The ending was quite powerful. Really annoys me about the suggested 30min cook time though...such a waste of the herb. Thought these dudes were pro? :lol:
I cooked my ABV for about 35 minutes and it was enough. Made a potent brew of cannaoil.

aero18,

NoSmoke

aero18 said:
Indubitability said:

I cooked my ABV for about 35 minutes and it was enough. Made a potent brew of cannaoil.
If you would have cooked it longer it would have been waaaaaay more potent, cooking for under an hour is nuts, at least 2-3 hours if not more, it never hurts to let it go longer, hell some even leave it on 24 hours.

NoSmoke,

Lo

I always cooked longer than 30 minutes too!

Thanks for the vid though...nice to add to collection :)

Lo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom