Conservation re. Coronavirus

Chicken Charlie

MicroDose Cognoscente
Inquisitive if forum members are contemplating stockpiling (and/or) rationing their medicinals in light of the COVAN-19 pandemic. As for me...(at last audit) I'm good until the cosmology of the End Time.

Chicken Charlie,
Reactions: macbill

hd_rider

Please forgive the carnage, but I just threw away about 2 ounces of "White Widow x Big Bud". The bud was about a year old, wasn't really top shelf, and I needed to clean out a bunch of jars in preparation for a harvest this weekend (strain: Snowcap).

Last edited:
hd_rider,

ginolicious

Please forgive the carnage, but I just threw away about 2 ounces of "White Widow x Big Bud". The bud was about a year old, wasn't really top shelf, and I needed to clean out a bunch of jars in preparation for a harvest this weekend (strain: Snowcap).

I have that same problem. I just give it away for free or make cream. Ahaha.

ginolicious,

Choices

I went and did an “inventory update”, being in an illegal state and all. I’ve got small amounts of flower, cartridges, edibles, and abv. Plus I have CBD hemp flower and for some time I’ve been experimenting with mixing it in ratios with high THC flower to make it less “couch lock” yet still providing adequate pain and anxiety relief. I’m contemplating a road trip before things get really restricted travel wise to get me through the summer.

I think we may all become growers soon. Cannabis possession will be headed even closer to the bottom of the priority concerns of law enforcement.

Top Bottom