Confusing advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egzoset

Banned
Hi everyone, especially my french-speaking fellows!

:wave:

This is about some web site advertisement specific to a local smoke shop, here in Quebec city:

http://echologik.blogspot.com/2009/03/salvia-divinorium.html

I'm not sure i get it. They're selling 5x to 40x extract-fortified Salvia Divinorum but this mention has me utterly puzzled:

[ins] Vendu comme encens seulement [/ins]

In english that means: "sold as incense only"...

:huh:

Euh... I wonder, who wants to pay up to 80 $ (Can) for 1 gram of 40x extract-fortified "incense" just to make their home smell better???

What does that mean? Is this another type of salvia divinorum which has got all of its salvinorin-A removed? But then, why do they care to label it as being extract-fortified? I'm confused but i don't see where/how to ask about this. Any thoughts?

Egzoset,

Beezleb

I think this is common language for this as they likely can only sell it as an incense and not of consumption use overtly.

Beezleb,
Beezleb said:
I think this is common language for this as they likely can only sell it as an incense and not of consumption use overtly.

^^ yeah truth be told that will really mess your day up.

biojuggernaut,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Yeah all that stuff, salvia, and spice and any "Legal Herbal High" product will always be advertised as "For Incense Only, not for human consumption." Legal jargon to cover their ass really.

DevoTheStrange,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom