concentrates smell?

munchies

Hi all, I'm looking into concentrates but I can't find out if concentrates give off any smell/odor after exhaling the smoke. Would using a concentrate vaporizer produce less odor than a dry herb vaporizer?

munchies,

exhaleclouds

floatin' with the clouds
Any kind of cannabis exhalation whether it be smoke, vapor, or concentrate vapor will have a lingering bud smell haha. Vaporization does not equal invisible/odorless tokin.

I myself would invest into an oil rig if that's what you are into at the moment and begin opening your window hah. One dab is usually a good amount to get ya where ya need to be and then you just exhale outside. No problem!

YeeeBuddy

The only concentrate I have found to have no weed smell whatsoever is Tetralabs puregold, If you are in cali and have your med license you can get it a number of dispensaries.

YeeeBuddy,

clouded vision

you could also try winterizing your bho which will reduce the smell some, of course it will also reduce taste and you will lose a little bit of weight but that's all plant waxes anyway, you end up with a purer oil

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The only concentrate I have found to have no weed smell whatsoever is Tetralabs puregold, If you are in cali and have your med license you can get it a number of dispensaries.
PURE GOLD I use sparingly because if I use it all day I get a splitting headache.
Well purged blonde waxes taste better and don't give me a headache.

Now that is just me.

Many people prefer PURE GOLD.

CBDs I like more than THC.

Too Bad the PURE GOLD is so one sided?

Taste?
Dirty Poorly Purged Concentrate are not worth the money anyway!

ataxian,

farscaper

Make a sploof. Ie carbon scrubber. My closet smoking buddy swears by them ever since I made him one.

°Empty pill bottle
°take hot needle or pin (something pointy and metal heated with flame)
or drill a bunch of holes in the bottom
°put panty hose inside (to hold in filter media)
°fill panty hose packed inside pill bottle with fish tank activated carbon
°tie end off on hose and cut remaining bit off

To use simply blow hit of whatever through top

It will be scrubbed as it passed through the carbon media tightly packed inside. The hose are just there to keep the media in.

Keep the cap and close it off when not in use

farscaper,

thesoloman

I walked into exhaleclouds' room yesterday after he had a dab shesh and I defiantly noticed the sweat lingering aroma(; I think i said sometihng like "it smells like dabs in here"

thesoloman,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom