Compatible vaporizer parts and accessories

coolbreeze

Neo Convectorium in Koa by @CDXX Pipes with e-elev8r, whip and mouthpiece, 14mm joint, and RBR by elev8 glass; and ashtray/stand by Ceramic Smokeware. Even with all that vapor path it still tastes amazing! Ok, someone else's turn!
IMG-0789.jpg
IMG-0795.jpg

Last edited:

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!

The Firewood 7 with Simrell MVS as internal mouthpiece. It provides so much better cooling and taste than the standard dimpled hulu stem. I am one of those freaks who prefers titanium over glass.

With the optional fw7 waterpipe attachment, I bring you the Aezhenn made for Lamart lacewood/ebony mouthpiece with stainless steel intercooler. This is my second most regularly used setup for my fw7. I also like my Lamart long bent glass mouthpiece, as well as my Lamart bent spikey mouthpiece. I especially like to pack that mouthpiece, so I can pack the fw7 and the vapor danks up the weed on the way out. Ironically I rarely use the WPA to hook up with a waterpipe.

Storz & Bickel capsules also make for a great refill on the go. They hold a perfect amount for a bowl. Hold the FW7 upside-down. Line up the open S&B capsule to the empty bowl. Flip right-side up. The weed plops right into the bowl. Much simpler than prepacked crucibles, as well as cheaper.

coolbreeze

The International Vape Station...
IMG-5979.jpg

O'Connell heat post base
various int'l camera parts
Crossing Tech coil
Old Head heat guard
CC Omega
D'Freez wireless handle
CH shovelhead
Ed's Tnt handle
TAG reducer
Herbo Body Flexible
elev8 Vapes vinyl tubing
elev8 Glass ice chamber

loaded with Northern Lights and vibrated gently by the Good Ol' Grateful Dead. Cheers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom