Comparisons of Bakx to the Solo 3?

Datoneguy

I was wondering if anyone has both the bakx and the solo 3? If so, would you mind comparing them? In any way you find relevant, but also would be curious to know speicifically their differences in vape signatures.

I so far am exclusively using butane vapes (anvil, vapcap, tempest) and am considering getting an electric portable. I'm torn between these two and am considering possibly biting the vas bullet and trying to pick up both lol. I just can't tell if that would be redundant or not. Either way, thanks for any thoughts on it.

Datoneguy,
Reactions: mixchu69

Datoneguy

I think I did before but BAK is more capable imo heavier hitting higher temps purer too
Dope, thanks! I saw you comparing a bit on the bakx thread I think. Do you notice a difference in effects between the two? From what I'm reading, the bakx is a little more conduction/radiant compared to the solo, no idea if that difference is notable in the high, but im curious.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Dope, thanks! I saw you comparing a bit on the bakx thread I think. Do you notice a difference in effects between the two? From what I'm reading, the bakx is a little more conduction/radiant compared to the solo, no idea if that difference is notable in the high, but im curious.

Yeah for sure I would describe it that way even though the solo is still very conduction it does seem to have more convection and BAK is pretty much all conduction, so the effects accordingly vary and even more so as the BAK has more temp settings and ultimately power, the purity possible too imo

btka

I would prefer the bak it is more versatile…
And Bigger Clouds!
Maybe solo 3 is more idiot proof…
Because you do not have to deal with a mod but it is not that hard..
but everyone is different so are their vaporizer needs…
And in my opinion if you want to use concentrates or hash the bak will be better

Top Bottom