Compact DIY 510 vape

Mribisback_

My local vape shop had this Vandy Vape Mesh RDA on clearance for $10 so I picked it up for some fuckering about.

Here's what I ended up with. This has a heatsink included here but it is SMALL. About the height of an impcognito with the heatsink. The diamer is bigger at 24mm.

It came with these mesh coils I didn't have too much luck with.

I'll keep messing with it but this big vertical coil is working very well for now.

I "made" the mouthpiece myself.

No lathe needed, but I did need a drill, a hand saw, and some sandpaper. All I did was buy this at this local woodworking store. They're all over the US but ship as well.

I sawed it off where marked, and drilled the hole for the herb chamber. I used sandpaper to widen it out a bit. The part that fits into the RDA will require a bit of sanding to fit as well.

After this I had the obvious problem of herb falling into the heater, so I started using a potv capsule lid on my mouthpiece like this.

Overall I like it a lot. Feels like a stempod/impcognito hybrid.I'll keep messing with the mesh coils and keep y'all updated.

Here it is on my kizoku techmod SBS mod. Very compact.

Last edited:

Hippie

Nice work creating the chamber and mouthpiece :tup:
That's the problem for me with RDA conversions

I keep meaning to pick up one of these for a DiY 510 RDA conversion but haven't yet as I always thought the 510 drip tip hole would be too small and hoped they'd also make a wide bore version, for an off the shelf modular solution

Mribisback_

Nice work creating the chamber and mouthpiece :tup:
That's the problem for me with RDA conversions

I keep meaning to pick up one of these for a DiY 510 RDA conversion but haven't yet as I always thought the 510 drip tip hole would be too small and hoped they'd also make a wide bore version, for an off the shelf modular solution
Very interesting, I'd like to mess around with one of those.

I do think a 510 sized chamber would be too small, off the shelf anyway. You could probably drill it out a bit.

Mribisback_,
Reactions: Hippie
Top Bottom