Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Cannabis Ritual = SUCCESSFUL!!

Had a beautiful large room in the castle with an altar setup. 2 VapBongs and afterwards had regular joints, pipes, Bowle, Mighty, vapourgenie, etc all setup, but everyone LOVED the VapBongs so much. They fit in and were so beautiful. Best cannabis experience to date!

Sensuality, nudity, psychedelia - nothing I've ever been able to compare it to.

Rounds. of sober breathwork, tuning into the body, then meditation, distribution of the herbs, smelling the herbs - describing and connecting to the flavour profile. Then consumption while reciting prayers, back to another set of 15 minutes intense breathwork and then meditation with hypnotic suggestions of reinforcement of love, purity, kindness, self love.

What a joy to bring people to this state and connect with them. Thanks so much to Janine and Axel for being so fantastic and being such good artisans! Would never be able to do this without them :-)

IMG_7057-Medium.jpeg

IMG_7053-Medium.jpeg

IMG_7060-Medium.jpeg

IMG_7051-Medium.jpeg

Last edited:
Took me a while, but I finally dialed in the voltage on my bubble bandit. 9.25 volts produces massive vapor, but I prefer about 8.15 volts because I’m a weenie. Tried to see how low I could go, but any lower doesn’t really do anything. 8.15 volts and Zaganaki by Michigrown made me delightfully giggly.

Warm distilled water makes a huge difference on smoothness compared to warm tap water. I knew temperature has a huge impact, but I couldn’t believe how much of a difference distilled water made. Saw some people like ice/ice water and it wasn’t my thing.

If I ever had a chance to get a second one, (I don’t need a second VapBong! I don’t. I won’t.) I would get the wonderlamp model in rust.

The cobblestone finish is so pretty and it feels nice to hold. But the herb does get stuck in the nooks and crannies of the loading dish! So I would go for a smooth glaze next time. And I’m really digging the imitation oxidized copper specks on the rust finish.

And I think I would benefit from the increased cooling from larger volume, but the wider/traditional bong mouthpiece does intimidate me. I’d probably be looking at those cork/whip adapters.
IMG_8780_jpg.jpg

Lukiita

Took me a while, but I finally dialed in the voltage on my bubble bandit. 9.25 volts produces massive vapor, but I prefer about 8.15 volts because I’m a weenie. Tried to see how low I could go, but any lower doesn’t really do anything. 8.15 volts and Zaganaki by Michigrown made me delightfully giggly.

Warm distilled water makes a huge difference on smoothness compared to warm tap water. I knew temperature has a huge impact, but I couldn’t believe how much of a difference distilled water made. Saw some people like ice/ice water and it wasn’t my thing.

If I ever had a chance to get a second one, (I don’t need a second VapBong! I don’t. I won’t.) I would get the wonderlamp model in rust.

The cobblestone finish is so pretty and it feels nice to hold. But the herb does get stuck in the nooks and crannies of the loading dish! So I would go for a smooth glaze next time. And I’m really digging the imitation oxidized copper specks on the rust finish.

And I think I would benefit from the increased cooling from larger volume, but the wider/traditional bong mouthpiece does intimidate me. I’d probably be looking at those cork/whip adapters.
IMG_8780_jpg.jpg
Do you warm up your water? You make it steamingly hot?

I can recommend isotonic 0.9% salt solution by rhe way or rather I read that on reddit and it makes sense as that is used for inhalation for respiratory health effects generally.

PossumMD

Yeah, I've tried microdosing with it, doesn't work. Needs the whole screen covered at least 1mm deep. My theory is that it just flies around if it's not kept on the screen through friction or whatever. Not a diss on it, I find most vapes do the same thing. But boy does it slap with a full load...

the_hexx

Team Hash
I microdose with it, I've found that even though it has a huge bowl it will vape any amount you throw at it and also works well at low temps. It does feel like using a huge pot to boil an egg, but if it's plugged in anyway that's fine.

It's also an unlikely microdosing powerhouse with hash, over the course of a night I can throw in a tiny amount and it will just keep on giving. This does take really, and I mean really, slow draws to achieve, but if you have the lung power it's fantastic.

the_hexx

Team Hash
Does anyone here run their unit at max temp on the VVPS (I have the one that came with it). Is there any chance of overheating and damaging the heater?

coolbreeze

Does anyone here run their unit at max temp on the VVPS (I have the one that came with it). Is there any chance of overheating and damaging the heater?
I preheat it like that sometimes, but only for 10-15 mins at a time. Hope it's not too much.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: the_hexx

coolbreeze

Haha it's funny to have that here because Jaxel have a new shaped model they call the wunderlamp too (we need to get their newer thread some more activity here too!)
cannabis-world-news-art-entertainment-celebrities-F.jpg

Pretty Wunderful!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Jaxel is shutting down discontinuing products going to relaunch with new designs... 40% off sale though!

Jaxel is shutting down discontinuing products going to relaunch with new designs... 40% off sale though!

So they’re done making VapBongs?

letter never sent,

Lukiita

I would love they do something with moister/less harsh vape, for me vaping dry herb cannabis still is so strong on the respiratory system

Lukiita,

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
It sounds like they've developed a new heating system? Maybe it's something repairable/replaceable?
They're focusing on a new vapourizer design - butane powered. Very very excited to see how it looks and performs.

I guess most of us who've wanted and appreciate the VapBong already have one - now is the last chance to grab them before they're gone for good it seems! :o

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
Shame to see the Vapbong concept get discontinued. Hopefully it doesn't just vanish entirely. I don't use my Vapbong a *ton*, but it is one of the more unique vapes that I have, and it'd be sad for it to no longer be produced for new folks to grab as they become interested.

Top Bottom