• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Hey guys, ya know there is nothing quite like checking the new products page on the AoV website multiple times a day...

Except it actually paying off and copping a CRAZY splotchy plum/white? irregular glaze VB classic for a cool 3 hundo at 7:30 am.

Not trying to rub it in, and this one is going to my neighbor anyway! We are finally curing his lifelong case of chronic combustion! He's been trying to work up the courage to buy a full priced VB (only has a fury edge and my flipbrick I lent him) and I didn't see it happening this round.

My heart is still racing. Wasn't even able to snap a screenshot but hopefully it'll be here soon so I can send ya'll pics. Phew😅

Edit: it was a typo on the product page, Daniel is refunding me 😂 I'll have to keep trying.

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Hey guys, ya know there is nothing quite like checking the new products page on the AoV website multiple times a day...

Except it actually paying off and copping a CRAZY splotchy plum/white? irregular glaze VB classic for a cool 3 hundo at 7:30 am.

Not trying to rub it in, and this one is going to my neighbor anyway! We are finally curing his lifelong case of chronic combustion! He's been trying to work up the courage to buy a full priced VB (only has a fury edge and my flipbrick I lent him) and I didn't see it happening this round.

My heart is still racing. Wasn't even able to snap a screenshot but hopefully it'll be here soon so I can send ya'll pics. Phew 😅

Hahaha thats what happened to me - was checking the AoV site multiple times a day, one morning I popped on and saw mine, hit buy without even thinking.

I emailed Daniel to get him to put the listing back up so I could get screen shots, lol. He did it for me no problem. Thats why that one art piece was on there so long with "sold!" in front of the title

Awesome deal & congrats, your neighbor will love it!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
And the B-stock has arrived in one piece. PLugged in and heating up now!

WIll post pic later, other than a small speck with no glaze near the carb hole that you'd have to look hard to notice, no cosmetic indications that it is a B-stock unit.

Didn't get any instructions with it. How much water are y'all adding?

Use a measuring cup, it should be about a third of a cup, but just go slow and test exactly to find your water level... You should be able to see the water at the bottom of the downstem when you look with a light.

MonkeyTime

And the B-stock has arrived in one piece. PLugged in and heating up now!

WIll post pic later, other than a small speck with no glaze near the carb hole that you'd have to look hard to notice, no cosmetic indications that it is a B-stock unit.

Didn't get any instructions with it. How much water are y'all adding?
I'm with both @Shit Snacks and @BestBuds together, I like mine with about 175ml of water, over 250ml gets really chuggy and slashes too much, and I found that amount by looking with a flashlight and then testing.....Sort of like the voltage, these are hand made and not all identical, I suggest a lot of testing for you!

Texus

I'm with both @Shit Snacks and @BestBuds together, I like mine with about 175ml of water, over 250ml gets really chuggy and slashes too much, and I found that amount by looking with a flashlight and then testing.....Sort of like the voltage, these are hand made and not all identical, I suggest a lot of testing for you!
Thanks all. I'll start there and I'm sure that there will be some experimentation

How are we cleaning the inside of our balls? I’ve noticed the backend of my ball, it’s getting a little sticky. Alcohol does a good job on glass, but I am unsure about it on ceramic. :)

alleyhoops,

MonkeyTime

How are we cleaning the inside of our balls? I’ve noticed the backend of my ball, it’s getting a little sticky. Alcohol does a good job on glass, but I am unsure about it on ceramic. :)

I've used iso like @letter never sent , but won't soak the whole ball, there's unglazed areas that are porus.
A q tip is enough for me.

But I change screens frequently so she doesn't get too gunked up and a q tip with warm water usually does the trick.

Last edited:

Vapefanatic

I use a spray bottle with ISO in it and spray down the walls, with bowl removed. All the gunk will fall down into the water below. If there are any stubborn stains, I fold a kitchen towel and use it as a pipe cleaner. I then give it a warm water rinse or two. Thats it.

I've not cleaned the bowl with anything other than brushing so far. Just removing screens for cleaning and brushing the ridges clean of debris. Then slip screen(s) back in.

I do brush the screens after each bowl, when it's still warm. So far so good.

notams

toke down Babylon
I just pop out the screen, go to the kitchen sink and clean the ball with the rest of the dishes. Extra long rinse, viola! Squeaky clean.

I think it's very similar to a coffee cup. I don't think anything more extreme is needed. Not that I believe iso is extreme. It's not.

vapirtoo

I'm in the April delivery lineup, and I'm waiting and reading.
The big draw for me is the simplicity of the device as well as the looks.
My friends call me the scientist with all of my water tools, glass attachments
and weird vaporizers. This vape will clear my desk and make getting high
easier. K.I.S.S. is the way! Keep It Simple Silly.
Just left the Verdamper thread which is an old school heavy hitter vape
with a unique and powerful vape signature, but it looks like a science fair exhibit.
We all drool over the pictures of the, art of vapor products.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Nothing has won the reach test for me like the VapBong

Since March it took my heart and still claims king. Effortless , huge, and consistent clouds. I've left it on for days on end recently and just use non-ground flower now. So easy, so elegant, so perfect.

Art.

I now dream of a custom unit OAB that looks like a teapot with teacups as the bowl. So hard to choose a design which I resonate with most. My basic woodland fantasy is all I even need too.

I've recently discovered how nice pure Iranian tobacco is! I've never smoked tobacco/cigs before but a friend brought over some fresh & chopped tobacco from Iran. Delicious, peppery, sweet. Gentle psychedelic and vibrational feelings. Vapbong makes it excellent as ever.

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
Has anyone ordered a 2nd bowl for their vapbong? If the seal for each vapbong is unique like I've heard then I was thinking it might be a good idea to order another bowl with my preorder, so I wouldn't have to send the entire unit in if the first bowl breaks. Would also be cool to get it in a different color.

Not sure if they'd accommodate for something like that or how much it'd cost, although I suppose I can always just email. But I would still appreciate responses if anyone knows anything about that.

Shit Snacks

Has anyone ordered a 2nd bowl for their vapbong? If the seal for each vapbong is unique like I've heard then I was thinking it might be a good idea to order another bowl with my preorder, so I wouldn't have to send the entire unit in if the first bowl breaks. Would also be cool to get it in a different color.

Not sure if they'd accommodate for something like that or how much it'd cost, although I suppose I can always just email. But would still appreciate responses if anyone knows anything about that.

No, this is not possible, the way ceramic works the clay has to dry before it is fired and it shrinks a bit. so they can only make one ball bowl for one vapbong since they need to be drying together for a proper fit.

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
No, this is not possible, the way ceramic works the clay has to dry before it is fired and it shrinks a bit. so they can only make one ball bowl for one vapbong since they need to be drying together for a proper fit.
I'm pretty sure I've read that if the bowl breaks you can send your vapbong in and they'll make another one to fit, is that not true? If it is then my idea was the 2nd one would also be made to fit, since they'll still have the vapbong in their workshop.

With what you're saying that does sound tricky, they could maybe (???) estimate size change or use shapes that could still seal with shrinkage, but I really don't know what I'm talking about

Drinkaholik,
Reactions: Summer

Shit Snacks

I'm pretty sure I've read that if the bowl breaks you can send your vapbong in and they'll make another one to fit, is that not true? If it is then my idea was the 2nd one would also be made to fit, since they'll still have the vapbong in their workshop.

With what you're saying that does sound tricky, they could maybe (???) estimate size change or use shapes that could still seal with shrinkage, but I really don't know what I'm talking about

If it was broken, and you sent back the body, they would have the wet clay dry in the existing vapbong for fit, though it may not be perfect since it wouldn't be fired together... So I see what you're saying, if they could take the time, after it's finished to then make another one, but that is really too much hassle. Yeah you cannot estimate like that for this, something could be theoretically possible, but regardless they are not going to do that now. They just need to churn out vapbongs and bandits, they cannot spend time customizing each one... For what it's worth, I did specifically ask about the possibility of getting two herb chamber ball bowls when discussing my replacement Tahiti Grape bandit... and ultimately I really don't think it is even necessary at all!

Top Bottom