• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

emily

I appreciate the replies!! I have many bongs already I use my Terp Torch in. The Art of Vapor pieces, I just really admire the craftsmanship/look of their work in general, they are so unique and attractive 😍 I guess I was thinking my herb might taste better out of the ceramic bong, than in the glass ones I own? Seeing how the Vapbong produces some really stellar flavor, I was thinking it would transfer over to the classic bongs as well (using Terp Torch). Maybe not so much, without the ceramic down stem? (@Shit Snacks) Ahhh, anyhoo I should just save up and get the Vapbong I suppose lol. All these glorious, absolutely GUSHING posts on FC are reaally about to shoot holes in my life savings! And I thank everyone for that sincerely, lol. Dat Magma tho fr fr ❤️ 🔥

Yeah man the ceramic piece has a different feel to glass. It’s a bit like a tea pot or something like that, but in a good way. I definitely like it as much as using glass, I think a bit more. I like how heavy it is, I like how you can only see the smoke on the exhale a bit like a joint, I like how it doesn’t get visibly dirty.

The use of ceramic was my main hesitation with the vapbong. I wondered why almost no one else made ceramic pieces. But my experience is that it rules and it has a great feel.

I’m curious how the ceramic holds up over time. I’m not sure how old the older vapbong in this thread is, but I think they’re all fairly new. We’re about to find out!

SquirrelMaster

Yeah man the ceramic piece has a different feel to glass. It’s a bit like a tea pot or something like that, but in a good way. I definitely like it as much as using glass, I think a bit more. I like how heavy it is, I like how you can only see the smoke on the exhale a bit like a joint, I like how it doesn’t get visibly dirty.

The use of ceramic was my main hesitation with the vapbong. I wondered why almost no one else made ceramic pieces. But my experience is that it rules and it has a great feel.

I’m curious how the ceramic holds up over time. I’m not sure how old the older vapbong in this thread is, but I think they’re all fairly new. We’re about to find out!
It should hold up as well as any coffee cup that's treated well. The heater can be replaced as well though you shouldn't have to worry about that for a long long time.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah without anything broken, ceramic will be pristine and live forever! I remember thinking the same thing, when the noochie vape came out (3D printed ceramic) and who knew vapbong had been hiding in plain German sight all along! I think I may have caught a glimpse of my Tahiti Grape bandit on Instagram, so excited for February! :haw:

Alexis

Yeah without anything broken, ceramic will be pristine and live forever! I remember thinking the same thing, when the noochie vape came out (3D printed ceramic) and who knew vapbong had been hiding in plain German sight all along! I think I may have caught a glimpse of my Tahiti Grape bandit on Instagram, so excited for February! :haw:
Haha, Planet of the Apes, 6000 years from now, some random time traveller digs a vapbong out of the sand, all the glass vapes have disintegrated according to gravity and laws of physics over time! Is the image you just gave me! :)

Shit Snacks

More members of the eat weed gang incoming! Paging Dr @Xclerk ...

Screenshot-20210117-192839.png

Last edited:

Alexis

More members of the eat weed gang incoming! Paging Dr @Xclerk ...

Screenshot-20210117-192839.png
You can't deny these artisan vapes have character. I see a particular man I know well to a point, on IG, he has most all the top models at hand, a real dedicated, pro largely Medical Vaporist.

He eventually appeared to be decided the DigiTi Herborizer was his first choice.

Now he is using the DigiTi and a beautiful Blue Vapbong alongside. As if, he wouldn't want to be without either.

passenger

is this thing on?
Nice review! So the air flow looks great. It has been said here that the flow is the same with the Bandit. How does the harshness of a hit compare between the two? My guess is that the VB hits a little less harsh because it holds more air, but would that even be noticeable? I'll probably get both at one point but curious.

Shit Snacks

Nice review! So the air flow looks great. It has been said here that the flow is the same with the Bandit. How does the harshness of a hit compare between the two? My guess is that the VB hits a little less harsh because it holds more air, but would that even be noticeable? I'll probably get both at one point but curious.

No it's not noticeable, harshness is neutral, depending on the hit itself ofcourse!

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
.... & .... :)

Very cool review :clap: A great honor to be the top 3 among really a lot of other vaporizers :bowdown:And the only one that is allowed to stay in the living room :lol: :tup:

We have a new video online, Dr Colly shows how to save as much weed as possible with the vapbong and his crumbling technique, maybe this is interesting, he made it in english:

BestBuds

The Dude
Very cool review :clap: A great honor to be the top 3 among really a lot of other vaporizers :bowdown:And the only one that is allowed to stay in the living room :lol: :tup:

We have a new video online, Dr Colly shows how to save as much weed as possible with the vapbong and his crumbling technique, maybe this is interesting, he made it in english:
I remember there was this German vape reviewer guy that broke down crying talking about Doc and the Vapbong. He was saying something about how much he appreciated having Vapbong and the Doc. This vid did it for me too! I am so appreciative! I'm a medical patient and herb for me is expensive ($35 to $45usd per 1/8th oz) at the dispensary. Granted they always have 10 strains on hand over 30%thc. They (the dispensary) have amazing bud as of this year. I won't buy black market because, well, dang it took a long time to be able to buy it legit style and under the protection of the police while I'm there too! I know it's expensive but ya gotta support the beast sometimes. Anyways, the Vapbong was going to be my "BIGGUNZ" but I just tried this and damn, it's going to save me a lot of money. Maybe Vapbong WILL be my daily driver.... I'm plenty high and on half of what I was running through it yesterday. You are a treasure trove of good information, I look forward to more English videos! Unlike the rest of the world, most Americans only speak American. :razz:

Great natural grow tips too. Good, good, "shit" dude.
Much Love

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks I was tempted. Was thinking the gang could use somone w an eye patch but things are tight and I didnt see them up yet. Guess the gang may be expanding their turf lol. Think those are carbless too

Haha yup! Standard for all bandits should be carbless now, perhaps these will go up in February... And they will probably be gone before the 420 sale, good for you :rofl:

VASked_Avenger!

Nice choice!! I haven't myself yet, looking at the orange at the moment. Tad apprehensive to pull trigger though, seeing how i'm hearing from a few ppl they do a nice 4/20 sale. I'd imagine before the end of the month i'll end up preordering one for April, then maybe (hopefully) landing a One Armed Bandit for the 4/20 sale. Dang VAS..

(help!!)

Shit Snacks

How do i get a custom one made ? Does it cost more ?

You email them, and Daniel will respond, and yes it will cost more, perhaps depending on the level of customization (like just getting a custom glaze color is not that much more money, but modifying the design would, especially if it completely deviates from the standard or bandit) typically customs are like art vapbongs, I think that the Alice in Wonderland Caterpillar was most expensive.

Top Bottom