• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collecting Ideas of Next Vaporizer

simplywonderful

Unadulterated air intake/vapor path
No aluminium in the bowl or heater... the body is great!
Ti or S/S heater/bowl
Fast heat up with adjustable convection/conduction
Single-digit temp adjustable
Portable
2x quick swap 18650
USB-c (the new multi-voltage superfast job) with wireless charging
Some type of ceramic/zirconia cooling in/for the mouthpiece
For a start, thanks for asking :cheers:
Great point mate! I never owned vivant but from owning mighty, That airpath should be easy to clean too! One of the main downsides I experienced with mighty was clogging. I assume it was from concetrate usage. I did not used much concentrate through it couple caps sandwitch style.
At the bottom where the air intake hole is it clogged, I tried to clean it with a pin helped a bit then cleaned the whole aluminum part in hot iso changed screens etc. Still did not performed like new one
It sucks balls to do this every month.
I dont even keep it anywhere dusty so that could not be the issue

simplywonderful,
Reactions: LesPlenty

ejackyou

Hamilton
We'd like to collect fc members ideas on vaporizers and make it realized.
Welcome to tell us the vaporizer you need, no matter the appearance, the functions or any material requirements.
We'll collect all your suggestions and choose some of them to make an unprecedented vaporizer!
Let's create a new vaporizer together!
Already Done! 'Anvil' by Vestrato ☮️🇺🇦

checkyourlibido

Already Done! 'Anvil' by Vestrato ☮️🇺🇦
I might have agreed if you would have said Nomad, Tetra P80, FW, or any of the ballers like the Flowerpot. Even then, we'd both be wrong, I'm always glad to see companies crowdsource ideas from customers.

Why not build a unit based on the 21700 battery?
The 21700 is actually 47% larger, volume wise, than the 18650 with only a slight size increase.
The 21700 has 50-100% more capacity.
Absolutely THIS, it's so much more juice. Popping in one of these could give you such a better product. With hardly any size difference. I mean, definitely I would take 1 21700 instead of 2 18650's.

But even in smaller devices, the 21700 is a tiny marginal difference in all of the flashlights I own.

encinas88

Off the top of my head for a portable vape, in rough order of importance:

1. nothing but glass and stainless steel in the vapor path for best taste,
2. easy to clean the parts that get dirty (see 1 above, which solves this issue),
3. battery that can be replaced,
4. precise temperature control (not high, medium and low),
5. small enough to carry in a pocket, and
6. easy to load/unload discreetly.

For me, the Tinymight checks all of the boxes except 6 and maybe 5. If I want to bring something out of the house, I use my Edge with dosing capsules, it's the right shape and size and those take precedence if I'm carrying it around.

The Linx Eden also checked a few of the important boxes, but the draw is abysmally tight and the mouthpiece gets scorching hot (not warm, as some reviewers would have you believe). Taste was good, but it's sitting in its box.
try it with the water pipe adaptor, the adaptor makes the mouthpiece get more air flow so bigger bits, better AVB, and eliminates the hot mouthpiece. Plus its even better once you use the lava plates. But definitely agree that its tight without the adaptor.

encinas88,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
For most of my vaporizing life it's been desktops all the way. I didn't think portables could ever compare until I bought a mistvape touch and was blown away. I still have it and one of these days I might bring it back into rotation. A few months ago, for the fun and nostalgia of it, I pulled out my original Swiss vapman out of long term storage, and spent some time with it, and decided that this will never happen again. Along the way, I've learned a bit about flame technique and decided to branch out and picked up a few other flame powered portables; a dreamwood dlx pro and a sticky brick runt, and have all three on my coffee table and all three get used every day. Flame powered portables are just as potent as the best desktops. Rotation is a really good thing It's nice to bounce around as you go along. The dreamwood is the easiest to draw vapor from and a delight with my simple Grav beaker. It's really quite incredible how fast it pulls vapor. The vapman is just as easy, I think a little more skill is involved, and it's more nuanced and flavorful. The runt is also fantastic, it almost reminds me of the silver surfer in terms of big hits, but I find that the screens gets dirty quickly. That's not a big deal - I bought a package of 200 that fit on Amazon for 5 dollars. The same screens also fit my dlx pro. My advice is explore the used markets, here, the ENT marketplace on Reddit (I think it's the most active vaporizer trading site), etc. and spend alot less money to build a nice little collection. If you're resourceful (facebook marketplace also) and patient you'll find some very good deals on great stuff that will pass your way.

danjens

Before we release our new products, we update our website first!
Would like to invite members here to visit and give us some suggestions to better offer service to our customers.:lol:
Removable Hater Unit

As much as I would love this feature on my vape, I think you mean “heater”
(Rift product destruction)

Interesting vape, curious to hear some reviews. The multi chamber bowl could be fun to mess around with, mixing different flower and concentrates.

Site looks good, all the best with the launch!

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Before we release our new products, we update our website first!
Would like to invite members here to visit and give us some suggestions to better offer service to our customers.:lol:
Site looks very good.

Is it possible to add pictures of each oven? (I do see a partial pic for Ambit and one for Rift, otherwise none)
I feel like most vape companies fail to show pic of oven - which is so important when making a vape decision (at least to me!)

GymWolf

Make something like a grasshopper with these changes:

-18650 (or bigger) removable battery\better battery life, if you wanna go ballsy put 2 batteries for double battery life, i saw ecig mods with 2 betteries and they were not big enough to be uncomfortable to keep in your hands and the mighty is pretty much considered one of the best vapes out there with 2 bis ass batteries, but this is more of a personal request, i'm sure 90% of people are ok with one battery and only having filthy 30 hits for battery:D
-bigger chamber with some accessory to do microdosing for people who care about that.
-way better cooling with standard (or optional glass) mouthpiece, who cares if it is a bit bigger? not everyone cares about hitting through a water piece, if a 100 dollars xmax 3 can have relatively smooth vapor, i'm sure you can study something similar aswell.
-More reliable than a grasshopper
-make the device as much as pure convection as you can, nobody wants their weed cooking for residual heat in the bowl when you are not hitting directly, use some material for the bowl that cool super fast or something.
-precise temp control from 100 to at least 250 C
-I personally always like a display over vibration to know what's up, even something minimal like the davinci IQ led solution.
-I guess many people here care about taste, so i guess the usual jargon like glass bowl\airpath, zirconia mouthpiece, ceramic capsules are all valid options to make flavour chasers interested, i personally ok with a stainless steel bowl (but i fear the forementioned residual heat with SS) but i like all glass vapor path and always liked the zirconia mouthpiece of the davinci devices, if retractable or with a magnetic cover to not damage it while not in use would be even better, but a simple glass mouthpiece is great too (remember to put some sort of cooling path)

Absolutely keep the 1-2 seconds heat time, the powerfull heater and not having to keep pressing a button while inhaling, a click to heat in 1-2 seconds and a click to turn off the device is perfection, you can still do the trick to turn off the device 2-3 sec before finishing the hit to cool down the chamber and suck up the residual vapor like all the other on demand devices, there is literally zero gains in having to keeping pressing a button instead of a click on\click off solution if the heater is super fast, only downsides like flimsy buttons that don't always register the input, more tearing\wearing on the fire button\uncomfortable when using a water piece, we only have 2 hands

Don't waste your time\money\design\inflate price with a session mode, there are hundreds of session vapes out there and so few projected from zero for on demand ONLY, but this is debatable, many people want both and i can understand that.

Form factor can be relatively bigger than a grasshopper, i'm sure people are gonna understand ( i do)

You can price a thing like this 300+ dollars and you are still gonna finish your first batch yesterday, it would be pretty much the perfect on demand device (and probably pretty hard to make)

I expect a beta unit in my mail very soon:D

GymWolf,

Vivant

Manufacturer
Removable Hater Unit

As much as I would love this feature on my vape, I think you mean “heater”
(Rift product destruction)

Interesting vape, curious to hear some reviews. The multi chamber bowl could be fun to mess around with, mixing different flower and concentrates.

Site looks good, all the best with the launch!
Thanks for pointing out the word mistake. I have corrected it. There are several reviews on youtube. Some people dislike the creative design of the tri-bowl. We will keep this one and plan to make some changes to the RIFT as well.

Vivant,
Reactions: danjens

Vivant

Manufacturer
Site looks very good.

Is it possible to add pictures of each oven? (I do see a partial pic for Ambit and one for Rift, otherwise none)
I feel like most vape companies fail to show pic of oven - which is so important when making a vape decision (at least to me!)
Good suggestion! :clap:We will add the pictures of the oven on each product introduction site.

Vivant,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Vivant

Manufacturer
About our new product based on some advice here, the first sample has been done. However, it did not achieve our aspect so we keep optimizing it to the best performance and using experience. It may be delayed being released in July.

Top Bottom