Collecting Ideas of Next Vaporizer

fangorn

That sounds more like battery powered Vapolution :) .I have tried V2 only a couple of times with the famous AIO wonderbowl and i can clearly say it was the gold standard for taste back in the days . The Vapolution 3 was PID controlled ,but then mCIG bought them off and ran them to the ground
I do not know....
thank you !

That's exactly it... except that it would fit in a pocket hahaha!

badbee

Youre basically describing a glassless 510 with a cooling stem. An iheat or cosmic xtractor would fit all those points.
I love my Splinter Z but I don't take it out of the house because of the size and fragility. The MV1 is much cooler than the Z, even with a cooling stem. The MV1 is also more pocketable despite its significant weight. I admire the iHeat and Cosmic Extractor but consider them to be equivalent to a Splinter rather than a significant improvement. OK, so I'm picky.

I want the MV1 and Bowle to get together and have compact, reliable, reasonably priced children. It seems the V3 Pro went part of the way but without any cooling.

badbee,
Reactions: RxPlorer

Razhumikin

I love my Splinter Z but I don't take it out of the house because of the size and fragility. The MV1 is much cooler than the Z, even with a cooling stem. The MV1 is also more pocketable despite its significant weight. I admire the iHeat and Cosmic Extractor but consider them to be equivalent to a Splinter rather than a significant improvement. OK, so I'm picky.

I want the MV1 and Bowle to get together and have compact, reliable, reasonably priced children. It seems the V3 Pro went part of the way but without any cooling.
I have all 4 vapes you are talking about, and the iheat is significantly more pocketable than the mv1. Idk if youve used an iheat before, but its like half the size of a splinter Z and it is both way lighter and also has a way faster heat up time due to its glassless design. On a single battery mod, the iheat is the smallest vape in my arsenal, and also one of the most powerful. As for the heat of the vapor, thats all about temp. Hit your Z on 350 and youll get really nice cool clouds.

RxPlorer

I want to a see the heater and pot/chamber style of the Tafee in a compact 18650 portable.

* top-down turbulent convection heat
* swappable/easy-load ceramic herb chamber
* built-in j-hook style air path to bring the vapor from the bottom of chamber to top mouth piece. Put that vapor path along side the cool air intake path for some heat exchange.
* don't even think about building a propriety battery. Nope never dealing with that BS again
* USB-C
* firmware upgradeable via usb C
* No Apps!

JollyGreenGiant

1. All-in-one closed system - about the size of a super automatic espresso/coffee machine. No accessories to buy/add on - everything below in one integrated system.

2. Built in camera system, allows you to scan the packaging from the cannabis companies product you - or you can enter a strain in manually. Based on the aforementioned - the device automatically tests the moisture/humidity content of the material - to determine the optimal extraction temperature for that strain to highlight key flavors, the right grind and add humidity injection via nebulization to best mirror ambient conditions.

3. Ability to create a personal "user profile" of terpenes you prefer - and a real-time feedback loop with the system to "rate" each extraction, to which the machine responds to, in order to automagically "dial it in for you" and find your individual "perfect extraction."

4. Ability for this profile to apply to future extractions, and different strains, to help tailor the experience automatically, around what you'll like best.

5. Central repository in the cloud of profiles for each strain (no personally identifiable info - no email address ever associated to you or the device - completely anonymous AND open/public for full transparency) which are continually improved and updated in real time by each users real time inputs/feedback/reviews based on direct experiences with data logged, such that different brands, crops from batch to batch, etc - would all be optimized and in real time by the community to deliver optimal results - then personally dialed in for you, based on your user profile (see #3)

6. Auto-test each newly added batch of material for THC potency, harmful pesticides, mold spores, etc - with the data also compiled in the cloud such that different brands/vendors and batches would have (hopefully) thousands of devices out there keeping them honest - and helping buyers make more informed decisions, and making suggestions on strains/brands you might like based on your rated experiences.

7. "No smell system" in and out. Four airtight and vacuum sealed internal storage bins, which would allow you to keep four distinct types of material in the system at any given time. Just scan the package (or enter in the strain), drop it in the corresponding bin - and that's the last time you touch the material. Two connections (TBD on what those would look like) - one to inhale from to take in vapor, a second connection (optional to use) to blow the vapor into, which would send it into a charcoal filter cartridge - with built in desiccants to eliminate odor and absorb moisture). Internal heating unit would recharge and dry out the desiccant automatically after each session - and the cartridges would be hot-swappable, should you need to replace them after extended use.

8. Built in automatic grinder - with minimal maintenance required (at most - running a self-clean cycle with a proprietary, but low-cost cleaning pellets every 3-6 months)

9. Minimum of an 11" - full color glass touch screen display. With no more than 2 touches required to start an "instant session"

10. Small built in speakers - enough to fill a medium sized bedroom with decent sound - and bluetooth to send it to another system if desired.

11. Internet connectivity - with the ability to run android apps - such that you could stream music from major streaming services, watch youtube/hulu/netflix/etc - right from the device.

12. Always plugged in - but available/ready at any time in less than 5 seconds (including interacting with the device/screen).

13. Forced/powered extraction. No actual inhale needed - once it senses lips and a seal - it would start an internal pump to ensure the speed/rate of extraction is optimal based on the particular settings/strain/temp/etc to ensure complete consistency every time. (Don't worry about clearing it, I've worked through that issue with a neat idea to make sure 100% of the vapor is used)

14. Self sterilizes the entire loop daily via Ozone generation and ISO.

15. Airtight spent material collection tub.

Last edited:

Vivant

Manufacturer
I love ya Vivant, and have several of your products... but IMO this kind of approach sorta rubs me as lazy.

It is beyond just crowd sourcing ideas, you literally want someone else to design your next products- even draw them for you? No matter their background, qualifications, etc? Just seems like you are completely without direction and inspiration. Do you really want to just ride the coat-tails of other people's creative design rather than standing on your own creations? I would not have expected this...
Thanks for your reminding.
As a vaporizer brand, we should design and make a vaporizer which is really good and most of people really need it. We cannot just create some new devices but you are not interested in and did not touch your points. So we need to listen to your ideas first and then try our best to combine your ideas and take advantage of our being a brand to design and realize it.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Like you can dock it into a small station
Like a Puffco Peak Pro cordless charging dock.
Seems like you really should just get a tinymight.
No single digit temp control as was in his list.
V3 Pro went part of the way but without any cooling.
V3 Pro has a ceramic maze cooler in the plastic mouthpiece. :2c:
If the new vape is going to be portable then the only glass should be a wpa for when using at home.

badbee

I have all 4 vapes you are talking about, and the iheat is significantly more pocketable than the mv1. Idk if youve used an iheat before, but its like half the size of a splinter Z and it is both way lighter and also has a way faster heat up time due to its glassless design. On a single battery mod, the iheat is the smallest vape in my arsenal, and also one of the most powerful. As for the heat of the vapor, thats all about temp. Hit your Z on 350 and youll get really nice cool clouds.
Thanks for the info. I've seen pictures of the iHeat but maybe didn't pay enough attention. I'll give it another look.

My problem is that I like to push to the edge but can't handle the heat. I always use my Orbiter globe at home.

V3 Pro has a ceramic maze cooler in the plastic mouthpiece. :2c:
If the new vape is going to be portable then the only glass should be a wpa for when using at home.
I haven't tried the V3, my understanding is that it delivers a very hot hit. That cooler can't have enough mass to do much.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I haven't tried the V3, my understanding is that it delivers a very hot hit. That cooler can't have enough mass to do much.

You'd actually be surprised how much that ceramic cooler can do, it is pretty well designed, for what it is, especially at the price point with the on-demand pure convection... IH is great but getting it set up for temp control could be a bit of work potentially depending on your use with cooling stems (some are really effective)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I want to a see the heater and pot/chamber style of the Tafee in a compact 18650 portable.

* top-down turbulent convection heat
* swappable/easy-load ceramic herb chamber
* built-in j-hook style air path to bring the vapor from the bottom of chamber to top mouth piece. Put that vapor path along side the cool air intake path for some heat exchange.
* don't even think about building a propriety battery. Nope never dealing with that BS again
* USB-C
* firmware upgradeable via usb C
* No Apps!
+ No cups :D
+ No paint flakes

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I feel like everyone should chime in on the single vs double removable 18650 (maybe a poll?).

I could see Vleaf collecting all kinds of suggestions and then just making another single cell device because it's smaller and cheaper.

Two 18650s please Vleaf!

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep
Vleaf go 2 , needs removable 18650 or better battery and much much better vapour path. Oh and if you make it do that the oven fits my dynavap properly than I can see it being a nice Dyna heat lighter thing too.

I can do pictures but would need haribo to bribe a child to make them for me

badbee

You are the first person I have heard saying the OG mouthpiece delivers a very hot hit, not even the straight glass mouthpiece is that bad with the s/s vapor diverter that holds the screen. :2c:
You'd actually be surprised how much that ceramic cooler can do, it is pretty well designed, for what it is, especially at the price point with the on-demand pure convection... IH is great but getting it set up for temp control could be a bit of work potentially depending on your use with cooling stems (some are really effective)
Thanks for the info, I must be remembering that incorrectly. Maybe the v3 is a portable that would suit me.

checkyourlibido

I feel like everyone should chime in on the single vs double removable 18650 (maybe a poll?).

I could see Vleaf collecting all kinds of suggestions and then just making another single cell device because it's smaller and cheaper.

Two 18650s please Vleaf!
Smaller is better though. Especially if it's a quick battery swap. But, my main question, is how would the heat up time differ if it's 1 v 2 batteries?

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: Unibonger

DRCousCous

Well-Known Newb

Two 18650s please Vleaf!
I’m in the two 18650 camp. I don’t care about internal charging, but I do like USB-C for updates, data-logging, etc. External chargers are better in every way than any on-board system out there at a fraction of the cost. The only conceivable advantage of on-board charging is convenience, but I prefer reliability and battery life. I also may have a lifetime supply of VTC6 I’m looking to use in a convection device, but don’t tell anyone ;)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I prefer single battery. I can always swap, there is plenty of power ,so it is not worth it having a bulky vape just so i can have two batteries.Also each battery is about 50 grams + weight added for the bulkier size of enclosure ,it is like making the vape 100 grams havier. RBT Zion and Ghost MV-1 are 350 grams which is smth i would never put in my pocket .
As a compromise is suggest make it like the evic VTC dual ,which can be used with one or two batteries to your preference.
joyetech-evic-vtc-dual-tc-mod-black.jpg

Last edited:

fangorn

Good news!
I collect all good ideas in this post and discussed them internally for a long time. At present we have finished the structural design. The product may be released in May.
good news !!
can we have details on the ideas selected?? 😁

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Induction based ball vape for use on a water piece or sherlock.

It has two sections, a base(heater) unit and a small ergonomic cordless portable ball unit.
The portable section heats up on the base and when hot, you move it on to your bowl.

Simply right. :brow:

TheThriftDrifter,

Vivant

Manufacturer
good news !!
can we have details on the ideas selected?? 😁
The replaceable 18650 battery, portable size, replaceable ceramic heater like vleaf go, precise temperature control with a screen, glass water filter together with the glass mouthpiece.
We still plan to make it applicable for our glass firecoil used in dabox pro and incendio for wax.

Top Bottom