Coil Condensers

Anyone have good luck with their glycerin coils and vaping? I dont think dropping 750 for an illi coil people have to out of there mind$!

biojuggernaut,

Cleanfiend

Is this a question or an insult?

I have vaped through an illi coil and while it definitely cools the vapor, I see no sizable advantage to it over regular Ice. As for price, I agree that it is not worth the money, as ice is cheap and readily available.

Cleanfiend,

Carbon

It's a nifty idea, and when I first saw the professionally photographed pics of those online I thought they were awesome. Then I saw them in person and that all went away. They're tacky IMO and I really don't like having a giant joint in the middle of my pipe where it can separate in half.

If I was spending $700+ on a pipe it would be on a fancy Sovereignty, TORO, or even Luke Wilson over Illadelph. To each his own, though.

Here's something I saw on ALT recently I thought looked pretty cool (besides all the fancy worked Sovereignty pieces that are over a G)
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scie...n-glass/luke-wilson-gridline-15-arm-tube.html

An Illadelph coil is inappropriate and overkill for vaping IMO.

Carbon,
Cleanfiend said:
Is this a question or an insult?

I have vaped through an illi coil and while it definitely cools the vapor, I see no sizable advantage to it over regular Ice. As for price, I agree that it is not worth the money, as ice is cheap and readily available.

So you agree with me ;) Yeah, the only reason for me to fantasize about the coil is that ice can lead to something called "frost". Plus ice causes vapor to condense. But thanks for your input, about cooling the vapor.

biojuggernaut,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
i wonder if a coil made out of copper would react with vapor or create any off-tastes - something like this for a still could be sealed inside a tube, with fittings at top and bottom, then filled with food grade glycol...?

ghetto enough?

we could put stickers on it

5zlhsx.jpg

i wonder if there's a way to cool the vapor too much, like into a tablet

i think my whip cools it enough, for me, but i just say that because i won't spring for glass, lol

VWFringe,
VWFringe said:
i wonder if a coil made out of copper would react with vapor or create any off-tastes - something like this for a still could be sealed inside a tube, with fittings at top and bottom, then filled with food grade glycol...?

ghetto enough?

we could put stickers on it

http://i51.tinypic.com/5zlhsx.jpg

i wonder if there's a way to cool the vapor too much, like into a tablet

i think my whip cools it enough, for me, but i just say that because i won't spring for glass, lol

Is that coil hollow? Have you ever tried freezing it and seeing how long the metal stayed chilled?

Brass is known for good anti bacteria effects.

biojuggernaut,
Top Bottom