• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

cocktails

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
I see plenty on here vape herbs and hash/oils etc but does anyone do herb cocktails?

A blueberry, clone cheese & amnesia cocktail was sweet 2 dreamy hours and then 5 hours unbroken sleep just thought I'd share that.

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
Me too. For some odd reason, I ALWAYS find that mixing strains has a more powerful affect than smoking any strain by itself.

My theory on this is the non thc active compounds combine and usually for the better. There's best part of 90 odd it's all really complex but hopefully in legalised countries they will understand them and the medical breakthroughs could be huge. Who'd have thought there would be a (growing rapidly) demand for very low thc strains.

zymos

I enjoy a well made Manhattan.....
....oh- never mind.

I rarely mix strains- often use them sequentially though. Though sometimes I like to just enjoy and appreciate a single one.

MinnBobber

Interesting idea.
I may try mixing my Super Lemon Haze and Green Crack.
Anybody tried that "salad" ?

MinnBobber,

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
all the time. Sometimes it's nice to vape a strain by itself to enjoy an isolated flavor, but mixing is more effective. You will build a tolerance to a particular strain if you use enough of it. Sometimes a lesser strain will then be more effective, just because it's different.

Snake Plissken,
Reactions: GenYHippie

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I do it when I have trimmings or scraps at the bottom of several strains, or when friends are over.
But for the most part, I enjoy the different flavors when I keep things separate. Go from one to another to another, etc.

I am all about mixing strains to minimize any tolerance build up, but I like to do so one bowl at a time. When I was Heavy into combustion, I used to have different designated pipes for each strand. I guess I always liked to keep it separated:)

FlyingLow,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I do and don't.

When I do mix my strains, it's for fun. A stem of a super sativa and heavy indica mix so well, moreso I think than most hybrids. Plus, if you're like me and keep strains separate, you can play with how much of what goes into it :)

Other side of the coin is that when I'm really nauseous, most sativas don't do shit for me. I'm not going to reach for the Lemon Haze when I can hardly walk and it's 30-45 minutes before my pills start working, especially when I've got a clean strong indica at my disposal.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I do and don't.

When I do mix my strains, it's for fun. A stem of a super sativa and heavy indica mix so well, moreso I think than most hybrids. Plus, if you're like me and keep strains separate, you can play with how much of what goes into it :)

Other side of the coin is that when I'm really nauseous, most sativas don't do shit for me. I'm not going to reach for the Lemon Haze when I can hardly walk and it's 30-45 minutes before my pills start working, especially when I've got a clean strong indica at my disposal.
Same practice here!

Mix for fun. Separate strains used dependent on specific need.

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
I do and don't.

I find the hazes do wonders for my nausea amnesia haze being the best I'd tried so far.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
There's been a bit of discussion edging towards the topic of mixing strains, or Salads, but haven't seen one which holds discussion of specific mixes and the effects they yielded.

Just in.

Mix:
2/3 Dream Queet
1/3 Mango Kush
Vaped @ 170C

Effect:
Pain relief, muscle relexant.

I had a serious knot in my back, between left shoulder blade and spine. Did nothing else except a stem of the above mix at the temp specified and minutes later I can't feel the knot any longer.

So, what's your favorite mix?

mod note: Threads merged.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I prefer my salads tossed.
McnY2S7.gif

:peace:

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
I so wish I had access to all the medical strains getting true high cbd strains are impossible

cityslang,

OregonStoner

I mixed some Blue City Diesel with the Girl Scout Cookie strain with devastating results! :ko:

I also find "salads" help me get to where I need to be with my high tolerance.

Top Bottom