• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cloud Connoisseur Zenith

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I’m pretty tired and will offer more info as it gets closer to release, Zenith will be made all in house with no foreseeable problems with supply chain issues. It can be hooked onto a mod or be walled. It operates at 4-4.2 volts or 18-20 watts usually. Very efficient use of power. Takes about 20% of a single 18650 to preheat it or you can leave it walled like me and put it on a mod to preserve battery.

The beta drop I have planned is coming up very soon. In the next week I’m hoping to show the v2 version of Zenith with an 18mm wpa adapter.
Zenith will not be available for preorder and will be part of my first product drop ❤️❤️❤️ It will also be available in wholesale since it’s made all in house , that will still be a bit though.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Haha those thumbnails do look crazy. I can’t wait to have the injector on it and give the core some cloud Connoisseur aesthetics. You guys are gonna love this one, pretty amazing what it does at that power. With the injector I image an efficiency boost from extra insulation around the mass, a few other little tweaks I have up my sleeve. It would be cool to operate at 3.75 volts

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Nice chunky vape <3 :D! Does it have a cartridge heater too ?

Abysmal Vapor,

kanal

looks very nice - i am interested... lets see if i will get lucky ;)

kanal,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Is this full of balls?
Yes it does use some balls as mass in this.
Beta versions I’m trying to make the mass SS/Ceramica Alumina/Ruby. It is currently SS/Ceramic/Ruby.
Nice chunky vape <3 :D! Does it have a cartridge heater too ?
It doesn’t. I am super proud to say this is all assembled and built in house except dc jack and sililcone that covers wiring.
looks very nice - i am interested... lets see if i will get lucky ;)
Thank you bro, it’s a good one worth looking into.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
So it is a coil then ? or some secret technology :D
stakeout on dope street arm twist GIF by Warner Archive

A coil, it’s a coil! @Abysmal Vapor 😂❤️

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I can't really have a desktop, but always wanted to try a log. This seems like a great solution to my problem.

Does this come with direct draw stems?
What's the fitting on the end?
So you ship internationally? (UK)
And what will the price be?
Sorry I have been busy and just now saw this notification. I will have an accurate estimate on price this week, the picture you see there is the first prototype the next pics of zenith it will have an 18.8 male adapter on the tip to be fitted into glass/wooden bowl. I myself don’t make stems often and don’t really enjoy doing them. If dry I use a j hook with glass bowl

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
So I had a mess up with some orders/delivery. I was hoping on starting accessories /zenith this Sunday since I will be waiting for the next batch of glass. Unfortunately it looks to be pushed till Tuesday to start the project. There is only about 10 betas going to be released.

I’m no longer taking preorders for any units or accessories and no longer accepting any add ons to pre existing orders. ❤️❤️❤️

ondemander

Unklemark has made something similar but this is more exciting since there will be more units I'm sure.

ondemander,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Heater have been all made, cores will be fully assembled Wednesday. Wood has been cut and started putting specs into to hold heater and sanded the inside. Here is the test run. I was hoping to get my template for injectors but it didn’t come before the weekend.
Current volts- 3.43 still room to go down and up ❤️
I’m expecting the average power people will be using, with injector and one change that happened after the video and made it to the final design, will be around 3v ❤️

Razhumikin

Heater have been all made, cores will be fully assembled Wednesday. Wood has been cut and started putting specs into to hold heater and sanded the inside. Here is the test run. I was hoping to get my template for injectors but it didn’t come before the weekend.
Current volts- 3.43 still room to go down and up ❤️
I’m expecting the average power people will be using, with injector and one change that happened after the video and made it to the final design, will be around 3v ❤️
Thats so awesome looking, this is a super excitimg vape. What settings do you use to run it off a mod? Will it be compatible with any 18mm injector bowl? That curved, striped body looks sooooo good btw.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I run it on wattage cruise with tubo, I was using Arctic fox until I made it efficient enough to run below the 20w. Runs at about 15w. Yeah I really wanted to have the 18mm injector tip on it for the next time I showed it off but sadly I didn’t get it on Friday. The injector tip will be interchangeable so it can be fit to what ever preferred bowl is. The template I have now is 19/26 but I might go 19/24 on it.

Top Bottom