Cloud Connoisseur Glass

coolbreeze

I think my fave feature of the Prophet is no longer being done: the carb hole. Love feathering a dry piece like back in the day with a glass handpipe or a heady sherlock. But a pass thru could be used to do the same thing, tho with a larger hole.

Really a great vaping experience. Viva La W!!
Yeah, I use it all the time and would miss it as well.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is he testing each piece out with water? I’m cool with waiting. My bday is in a few weeks so was just hoping to score mine by then

I don't think so? He does not use them, but rather inspect them... A few weeks away seems like reasonable expectation you could have it by then, but best to not have any specific timing expectation of course!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
There are only a few orders of clear left in fulfillment. Orders that had needed to be combined or have items added to them. I will be messaging those people tonight with balances positive or negative to complete those last few. If you have received tracking numbers they will be in the mail very shortly ❤️❤️❤️ a couple more will receive tracking quick. Wife was still working on a few to go out with us shortly- edit

Madtater

Came home and opened it up. Packing was perfect. No damage far as i can tell.

Havent done a session with it, but i did do some clean draws with it. Need to play with the water level a bit cuz too low you dont get a funnel and to high and i am sucking water.

This is my first recycler, and gonna run it tomorrow on my day off. Seems pretty nice though.

I CANNOT wait to see what @iDRINKBLEACH comes up with next!

EarthworldTim

Came home and opened it up. Packing was perfect. No damage far as i can tell.

Havent done a session with it, but i did do some clean draws with it. Need to play with the water level a bit cuz too low you dont get a funnel and to high and i am sucking water.

This is my first recycler, and gonna run it tomorrow on my day off. Seems pretty nice though.

I CANNOT wait to see what @iDRINKBLEACH comes up with next!
For water level iDB says just below cyclone disc via discord.

TedJones

2nd evening with the Influx. Used w/ QC18, Dani V3, fusion, and favorite so far, ball w/ glass bowl. My first recycler and definitely most restrictive glass. Well worth the chugging for the flavor I haven’t got from familiar strains through other pieces ✌️

The_dude_

Got mine in today too. Are these like mini versions or something? They’re like half the diameter of my prodigy or protege. I’m kinda confused on this drop. Will full size pieces be coming later?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Got mine in today too. Are these like mini versions or something? They’re like half the diameter of my prodigy or protege. I’m kinda confused on this drop. Will full size pieces be coming later?
How tall is yours? They should be just an inch shorter than your Protege, and the base looks about 4 inches wide. I don't have one yet so I'm curious to hear.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

If it is 18.8 for the connections it is fine... You don't really want a recycler to be as big anyway, probably not the other design either, I don't think it was ever stated they would even be the same size as vertex? prodigy and protege are both bigger than that too...

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Big influx wasn’t as good for vaping and increased the price for undesired effects with drawing the water up the uptake took a little oomph. We tested multiple variations of this design not only in size but form factors as well before deciding on this model.

Madtater

Big influx wasn’t as good for vaping and increased the price for undesired effects with drawing the water up the uptake took a little oomph. We tested multiple variations of this design not only in size but form factors as well before deciding on this model.
I think i remember hearing a story like that when i was a kid. I cant remember the entire story, but i think it had bears and some kind of oatmeal or porridge 😏

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Aww the baby influx is so cute! Kinda wish I’d ordered one now instead of just the dante

Octavia,
Reactions: TedJones

yabbahooga

I've always preferred using vaporizers natively, but with how much I've enjoyed my Prophet, I thought I'd give the Protege and Influx a try. They came in this Monday and I've spend some good time with them, which is a compliment in itself since I rarely ever smoke during the week.

The Influx is an absolute blast; with the way the curved tubes looks, its relatively small size and weight, and how fun it is to use with the gurgling and twirling, it almost feels like a toy. The Prophet is the complete opposite; it's insanely heavy (especially when filled with water), the sound is quiet and comparatively subtle, and the perc/dimples and fritted disk combined with the shape make it a beautiful statement piece. Even my girlfriend, who couldn't care less about anything weed related, commented multiple times on how good looking it was.

The flavor in the Influx is great, different than the Prophet but not subdued like the Protege. That's not to say the Protege doesn't have good flavor, but it's clear its priority went to cooling. I was worried they would perform too similar to each-other and I'd end up regretting the Influx, but they make wonderful compliments to both each-other and the Prophet. All in all, I think I can officially consider myself part of the iDB fan club. Good job again iDB, and keep up the good work!

Top Bottom