Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The prophet is so amazing, wow, what a temptation it triggers in me to read this.

There are many meanings for the word Vertex, some of them very beautiful.
Just out of curiosity, is it possible to know the designer's idea in choosing this name, the Vertex?

Yeah there is a reason people talk about the prophet so much and I am honored to have been involved with the design (I actually named it too! after IDB had come up with prodigy name) woohoo W hooks for all!

IDB came up with the name Vertex, in order to be unique from the rest of the line (trying not to make the names sound too similar like protege pro etc) and yes it is because of all the great meanings for the word! It is a great way to describe this rig in the CC line honestly and it just sounds too cool...

I also posted here previously describing more about the names for the new ones: influx (could not call it vortex because vertex was already named lol that word also has a lot of great meanings though too) and Dante (for the levels within it and in honor of my friend's dearly departed cat daughter)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Prophet is really great, unique w hook rig, you can use it with a little water in reverse too, meanwhile Vertex is a nice piece with minimal diffusion through a lot of Swiss for more action, and it actually works spectacularly dry to cool the vapor as well...
I love them both. Probably my 1st and 2nd most-used glass. But I don't really love the Vertex dry. It is less satisfying for me than the Prophet, or even the Vertex with water. But both are amazing at what they do.

Shit Snacks

Update on TAG dropdown and Vertex fit:

Bad news, got two more today... one does not clear Vertex shoulder

And, oddly enough, that one does clear my Roor
But, another new one that fits Vertex doesn't fit Roor

Jeez louise, the joys of glass

Haha yeah this is why I tried to caution, with the other ones I was discussing, because tight clearances and such glass variance... RickBirdBarry swooper dropdowns are wide enough to clear safely without concern just like the official CC dropdowns, but pricing ends up similar if not lower for the CC ones..

olysh pops

Yeah there is a reason people talk about the prophet so much and I am honored to have been involved with the design (I actually named it too! after IDB had come up with prodigy name) woohoo W hooks for all!

IDB came up with the name Vertex, in order to be unique from the rest of the line (trying not to make the names sound too similar like protege pro etc) and yes it is because of all the great meanings for the word! It is a great way to describe this rig in the CC line honestly and it just sounds too cool...

I also posted here previously describing more about the names for the new ones: influx (could not call it vortex because vertex was already named lol that word also has a lot of great meanings though too) and Dante (for the levels within it and in honor of my friend's dearly departed cat daughter)
Oh, it's interesting the meaning given to words, the history, the people, the intentions behind them. The Vertex or the Dante appear even more beautiful when you can see their spirit (or part of it). It's true that the name sounds cool and appealing, it's beautiful and successful, bravo.

BL4ZE

I know I'm in the minority of CC devotees here because I don't have a prophet which many say is their favorite but I've been using the vertex dry for the last few weeks and I love it. It's the only piece I've used for a couple months now except for the

So in my mind it's not just the price or quality of the glass, because I don't think most Mobius or official SOL pieces are so ideal for vapes anyway? You can spend less and get better function in my experience and personal preference at least

But yeah for high end china glass with exclusive designs specifically for vaping, you've come to the right place! Prophet is really great, unique w hook rig, you can use it with a little water in reverse too, meanwhile Vertex is a nice piece with minimal diffusion through a lot of Swiss for more action, and it actually works spectacularly dry to cool the vapor as well... You would probably be very happy with either of them, and I hope this helps you decide!

Ok, fine stop twisting my arm I'll buy a vertex

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Clear glass orders for Dante and Influx are going to be processed Monday night Tuesday morning. It’s at the nearest sorting facility currently ❤️
Let’s hope they’ve improved their packing methods and the delivery driver has soft hands.

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Update on TAG dropdown and Vertex fit:

Bad news, got two more today... one does not clear Vertex shoulder

And, oddly enough, that one does clear my Roor
But, another new one that fits Vertex doesn't fit Roor

Jeez louise, the joys of glass

I ordered two of the second quality TAG drop downs. One fits great with hardly any room to spare - like the bigger diameter and shape compared to my dhgate cheapies. The second second is a bit cockeyed and doesn't fit the Vertex plus it has a wobbly 18M joint.
PXL-20230818-172201803.jpg

ChooChooCharlie

@bossman - I agree, I also like the thick sturdy glass

ones that do fit are more compact, and closer to rig's center of gravity

Very open flow with larger openings and fewer twists than CC dropdown. Suppose paying $35 and getting one good one from the pair isn't too bad. Also, I don't use carb plug because I always lift injector to clear hit.

If like me, and don't use water, you can rescue a non-fitting dropdown by switching the direction:

Reverse-Vertex.jpg

Hilary approaching in background, two of the carriers left bay and went out to sea yesterday, probably a safety protocol

Shit Snacks

Good Vibes has a really nice mouthpiece for the prophet available now, I love the one I have and never bother with the stock mp as a result, I'm sure he'll make more for your future drops too... He also has tetra stems available that would work as mouthpieces for the 18 mm vertex and protege and the other new ones too! Going to tell him to make more bowls as well for next drop

Madtater

Good Vibes has a really nice mouthpiece for the prophet available now, I love the one I have and never bother with the stock mp as a result, I'm sure he'll make more for your future drops too... He also has tetra stems available that would work as mouthpieces for the 18 mm vertex and protege and the other new ones too! Going to tell him to make more bowls as well for next drop
Do you have a link?

I dont have IG, book of face or any social media. All i have found for GV is insta.

Madtater,

Shit Snacks

Yeah there have been many posts sharing links to his site and googling Good Vibes Boro store brings it up right away, also it's a pretty basic website name because that's it with a . com lol in this case there was no need for any social media, nor should there ever be (which is why I try to help share here for people as well), sure seems people who don't use it do like to talk about how they don't use it though and the name game :lol: I was pretty resistant to IG at first, but it has led me to a lot of awesome glass and more community (FB too), so I'm really glad I didn't limit myself by avoiding it :2c::peace::tup:

Last edited:

Madtater

Yeah there have been many posts sharing links to his site and googling Good Vibes Boro store brings it up right away, also it's a pretty basic website name because that's it with a . com lol in this case there was no need for any social media, nor should there ever be (which is why I try to help share here for people as well), sure seems people who don't use it do like to talk about how they don't use it though and the name game :lol: I was pretty resistant to IG at first, but it has led me to a lot of awesome glass and more community (FB too), so I'm really glad I didn't limit myself by avoiding it :2c::peace::tup:
I am so anti social media platform. Only one in my house that uses it is my wife, and that is only because i am unable to force her to stop.

I did not include “boro” in my “good vibes glass” search last night. Probably why i couldnt find it

I am sure IG is great for finding that stuff….i just cannot bring myself to use it or any other platform for it.

Besides…..we have some really great resources here…including you so…..😬

Texus

I think my fave feature of the Prophet is no longer being done: the carb hole. Love feathering a dry piece like back in the day with a glass handpipe or a heady sherlock. But a pass thru could be used to do the same thing, tho with a larger hole.

Really a great vaping experience. Viva La W!!

Top Bottom