Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Mndeadhead

I think the clear Vertex is in stock.

I'll bet the next thing to come in will be the Dante and Influx, when the preorders arrive.

Edited to add the link
Thanks so much. I swear I looked right before posting that and thought everything was sold out. Order placed. It's just money, right?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
It moves too quickly! If you search just posts by me you should be able to find it, I got them with my new hydrabase from them
All I could find was this post saying the Genesis one is only 14mm:

How does one holler at Rick Barry I guess?

FWIW, I have a 14mm and an 18mm drop down i got from thick ass glass. they were spendy, but durable as hell. https://www.thickassglass.com/produ...-down-adapter-1-drop-14mm-male-to-14mm-female
Good looking out, thanks. My bubblers are all 18F and the angle of that Tag isn't going to fit the Vertex, which is the piece that needs a drop down.

bossman,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Looks like the one and like @Shit Snacks said it might just fit :tup:

I'll use the butt plug on the top joint though: won't keep the Vertex an any cleaner the way it's shown in the photo

Edit: I'd rather find something like this with just one piece to keep track of but that right angle doesn't look big enough to fit around the Vertex can and anyway it's 14F

ChooChooCharlie

Good looking out, thanks. My bubblers are all 18F and the angle of that Tag isn't going to fit the Vertex, which is the piece that needs a drop down.
Got lucky with 18-18 TAG 1 inch dropdown
Clears Vertex by 1mm, maybe less!
$17.50, 2nd quality
Ordered another for backup, will update fit success/failure with that one, ... because glass
Posted pic in Dab-Ready Terp Hammer thread, p9

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Got lucky with 18-18 TAG 1 inch dropdown
Clears Vertex by 1mm, maybe less!
$17.50, 2nd quality
Ordered another for backup, will update fit success/failure with that one, ... because glass
Posted pic in Dab-Ready Terp Hammer thread, p9
You're the man, Charlie: just ordered two of those with a code for free shipping 🤙

olysh pops

As @coolbreeze says, the Prophet is a must-have.

The Prophet brings real added value to the taste, compared with the watercooler. Thank you Cloud Connoisseur for this contribution, which has become indispensable to my vaping :love:

I use it almost all the time for the first few puffs, whatever the vaporizer, when I'm not using it for the whole session.

Prophet with Couchlog glass bowl 18mm

Prophet-Cloud-Connoisseur-44.jpg

Prophet-Cloud-Connoisseur-22.jpg

Prophet-Cloud-Connoisseur-11.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Sorry, yeah, what I told you is I ordered those, but I messaged them and put in the notes that I wanted 18-14 and 14-18 instead of two 14-14...

I sent you stuff from him on IG, you can follow to see what he has available as he drops them for sale, all clear are typically around 60 and full color would be double... He can make anything custom too if you reach out, I have some of both though they are all with color!

Yeah the Genesis ones are nice for what they are, but it's a risk if it will fit the vertex, mine fits it absolutely perfectly with zero room for error so you never know with glass variance...

Looks like the one and like @Shit Snacks said it might just fit :tup:

I'll use the butt plug on the top joint though: won't keep the Vertex an any cleaner the way it's shown in the photo

Edit: I'd rather find something like this with just one piece to keep track of but that right angle doesn't look big enough to fit around the Vertex can and anyway it's 14F

Yep someone else had them modify with the carb on top, which also doesn't interest me at all personally...

Seems like you found a solution with the TAG already, but I highly recommend the RBB drop-downs in general if you can stomach the price (quality next level really)

Mndeadhead

Ah…weird. I have two…one that is 14 > 18 and one that is 18…

Mndeadhead,
Reactions: bossman

Shit Snacks

Me currently trying to convince myself that I don't need to buy a Vertex. Will someone tell me no please?

I can tell you no in that there are other options that are great for less, not knowing what you already have, but none are quite like this unfortunately it is extremely unique and well worth the price if you can afford it!

BL4ZE

I can tell you no in that there are other options that are great for less, not knowing what you already have, but none are quite like this unfortunately it is extremely unique and well worth the price if you can afford it!
I really don't have any high-end pieces anymore. I've got a Mobius Matrix Ion, Seed of Life Lace spear and then a couple of sub $100 pieces. I was originally looking at the Prophet as I had some interest in trying a dry vape but afraid to take the leap. I'm certainly a flavor chaser and seems the Vertex may perserve a little more over the Protege if I go the water route.

EarthworldTim

Me currently trying to convince myself that I don't need to buy a Vertex. Will someone tell me no please?
I know I'm in the minority of CC devotees here because I don't have a prophet which many say is their favorite but I've been using the vertex dry for the last few weeks and I love it. It's the only piece I've used for a couple months now except for the xeric.

coolbreeze

Sorry, can't do that, but I can tell you it's a damn fine pipe. I think the Prophet would do flavor better, if that's an absolute goal, but the Vertex handles flavor very well and cools great too. You can also regulate with it well so it works great for manual vapes.

The Vertex made it easy to hand off my Calibear Straight Fab with no regrets at all.

Shit Snacks

I really don't have any high-end pieces anymore. I've got a Mobius Matrix Ion, Seed of Life Lace spear and then a couple of sub $100 pieces.

So in my mind it's not just the price or quality of the glass, because I don't think most Mobius or official SOL pieces are so ideal for vapes anyway? You can spend less and get better function in my experience and personal preference at least

I was originally looking at the Prophet as I had some interest in trying a dry vape but afraid to take the leap. I'm certainly a flavor chaser and seems the Vertex may perserve a little more over the Protege if I go the water route.

But yeah for high end china glass with exclusive designs specifically for vaping, you've come to the right place! Prophet is really great, unique w hook rig, you can use it with a little water in reverse too, meanwhile Vertex is a nice piece with minimal diffusion through a lot of Swiss for more action, and it actually works spectacularly dry to cool the vapor as well... You would probably be very happy with either of them, and I hope this helps you decide!

Top Bottom