Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
My prophet came about 90 minutes ago. So far I have run 2 Terp hammers, one dab, and a Dani bowl on the Dani WPA. all of them have been great, but it feels like the Dani and this thing were made for each other. I think it’s the visual aspect. When I hit my hammer; it’s a gradual fill of the glass. When I hit my Dani, you can watch it fill up and empty. It’s hypnotizing. Really loving the cooling on this.

Yup. Prophet is the best j-hook ever!

Raskolnikov

It was a wonderful week together…dropped my Prophet this afternoon. That one hurt…
I share your pain Mndeadhead. The only thing that stops me buying expensive rigs is I will break them. I'm making a little table and chair set to put my screwball and glass on in my games room and I'm going to Velcro everything down to try and keep it intact.

Raskolnikov

When I hear about one of these taking a tumble I think I should buy a backup. I think my prophet is my only instant replace piece. I have a lot of glass I love, but it it totally unique.
I need to get a prophet. Never seen anyone say a bad thing about it. Don't think I remember a piece with such highly rated reviews and loads say they would buy another immediately. I've since discovered dry dabs from reading FC and I love them. The cranberry extract and citric trick is another thing I learned from here and it works so well.
Love FC.

coolbreeze

Thanks for doing this! I may have to reevaluate based on new data!

Edit: Yeah, the green looks different but amazing in each pic. I couldn't resist!

Last edited:

rvarick

Happy to report that my Vertex arrived (a week late, but still), and that it works great of course!

I'm realizing I need a dropdown though, and wondering when the CC ones may be back in stock (namely the large one) (?)

rvarick,
Reactions: Bababouy

onesixty2

Happy to report that my Vertex arrived (a week late, but still), and that it works great of course!

I'm realizing I need a dropdown though, and wondering when the CC ones may be back in stock (namely the large one) (?)

use mine on everything, the fitting on the vertex / other dewar joints is excellent

rvarick

use mine on everything, the fitting on the vertex / other dewar joints is excellent
Right on, thanks for the heads up, link, and recommendation! I checked earlier and swear it said out of stock, but not now 👍

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'd like a drop-down for my Vertex to keep business end from getting dirty since it's hard to soak in iso. The ones I have don't fit around the modest girth of the can.

I see this one from VG but it's $75 and out of stock:

Also this one from CC for $72 shipped, though I don't need the pass through with the little stopper to lose:

Any dhgate drop downs that will fit or domestic options I should consider?

TangibleHangnail

I'd like a drop-down for my Vertex to keep business end from getting dirty since it's hard to soak in iso. The ones I have don't fit around the modest girth of the can.

I see this one from VG but it's $75 and out of stock:

Also this one from CC for $72 shipped, though I don't need the pass through with the little stopper to lose:

I got this one from OGB for $62. It's slightly customized to be planar and S-shaped rather than offset and N-shaped. Very happy with it and all his work.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Check the cheap glass where I posted a Genesis (yingmin lumin) drop down that fits my vertex perfectly, although it could be risky with the variance and it might not fit... Otherwise domestic would be Rick Bird Barry as his swooper dropdowns do fit everything

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Replacement prophet arrived today. All is right in my world again. Anyone know when the water pieces will be back in stock, think I need that for my Hammer now.
I think the clear Vertex is in stock.

I'll bet the next thing to come in will be the Dante and Influx, when the preorders arrive.

Edited to add the link

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Check the cheap glass where I posted a Genesis (yingmin lumin) drop down that fits my vertex perfectly, although it could be risky with the variance and it might not fit... Otherwise domestic would be Rick Bird Barry as his swooper dropdowns do fit everything
You mustn't mean the Cheap Bubbler thread because I looked through the last few pages and didn't see any drop downs. Where do I find this Genesis from yingmin? Thanks!

Top Bottom