Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Madtater

Are you sure it is resin? I'm just not understanding how anything but vapor is making it through that piece. Does a different mouthpiece change anything?
i wouldnt think it not possible either with the mouthpiece design that is more like a straw than a tube bong where your lips would be inside the tube.

I am curious as well how it happened.

ChooChooCharlie

I don't use water in rigs, and Vertex cools vapor well, with open fast flow. Vast majority of condensed vapor oils cloud up the downstem pathways and bottom. Very little on interior of spiked mouthpiece, it remains fairly clear. Because of this, a silicone whip might actually be tolerable with this rig, perhaps remaining fairly clean and stink-free?

Cat approved
Vertex-and-FTP-and-Bobcat.jpg

Madtater

I don't use water in rigs, and Vertex cools vapor well, with open fast flow. Vast majority of condensed vapor oils cloud up the downstem pathways and bottom. Very little on interior of spiked mouthpiece, it remains fairly clear. Because of this, a silicone whip might actually be tolerable with this rig, perhaps remaining fairly clean and stink-free?

Cat approved
Vertex-and-FTP-and-Bobcat.jpg
I wanna come over to your place and bug the fuck out with that view.

Damn that is awesome!

neoncheesecake

Did some tinkering and discovered that running the TM2 on session mode at 7-8.5 has given me nice, consistently large hits through the vertex. Kief bowls are great through this thing. Very smooth vapor. Unfortunately I forgot my WPA for the runt is only 14mm and I don't really feel the desire to get an adapter. All good.
Really easy to maintain and clean. Sturdy in the hand and obviously high quality. I love this piece!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Going to eat and then around 8-9ish I’m hoping we will start to put vertex, new drop downs, some Xeric dry hooks, and a couple other things on the webstore. There is also some a few vertex of in color that I will post up for sale tomorrow one is an extra 70 and the other two are an extra $110. I just need to get confirmation from a couple people so I know for sure which are available.

Madtater

Going to eat and then around 8-9ish I’m hoping we will start to put vertex, new drop downs, some Xeric dry hooks, and a couple other things on the webstore. There is also some a few vertex of in color that I will post up for sale tomorrow one is an extra 70 and the other two are an extra $110. I just need to get confirmation from a couple people so I know for sure which are available.
I will be waiting……need…new…glass…..

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20230509-015754074.jpg

Well we know the pink glass with color change fume is already spoken for...
PXL-20230509-051327313.jpg

PXL-20230509-051331067.jpg

Loving it so far, photos cannot capture the colors, looks different in various lighting etc. Above with Rick Bird Berry drop-down and 508phineas custom mouthpiece... but stock is nice too and Vertex airflow is impressive even with some chug, yeah what a well done unique design, not that I'm surprised :brow::D:cool:

Shit Snacks

Wait.... you could have got a fumed vertex???

That was never an official offer, the offer was to get the core colored, which was also fumed, or the full color wig wag core... I actually was expecting plain pink glass not knowing it was going to be fumed (which was completely by special request direct)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Looks like the Vertex is listed now. I grabbed a Zeal bowl and large drop-down.:rockon:

Wow! And this awesome fumed Xeric is amazing!

Nbsdsailor

Thanks for the heads up!!!
Looks like the Vertex is listed now. I grabbed a Zeal bowl and large drop-down.:rockon:

Wow! And this awesome fumed Xeric is amazing!

ChooChooCharlie

So wrong, but feels so right

Been leaving injector in bowl, using CC 10mm carb plug to clear. But, seems the extended dropdown geometry was designed for a lefty? Before carbed dropdown, I used right hand to insert and lift injector. Now insert it with left hand from that side and leave it in for 2-3 draw "session," right hand lifts carb plug

Suppose I'm running risk of yanking cord and tipping rig. Also, residual vapor rising into head, might be a problem over time? So wrong, but I like it

Madtater

I was hoping to see the protoge in stock, but only has the new stuff and the vertex. I have vacation/staycation coming up in a week and a half. i would have liked to order the entire thing from CC, but i ordered the protoge from Vgoodies. I Still ordered the bowl and drop down from CC though. I wanted to make sure i got it for vacation so i could drive it well and give it some good use. I also have some family that will be visiting that are looking forward to trying out the setup.

I must say i wish i would have known about the zeal lite packages prior to my acquisition of my rbk and coil setup i grabbed from VGoodiez when i bought the SS zeal. Not saying i am not happy with the rbk setup (thanks @Grass Yes For the recomendation) because i am, but the zeal lite setup is such a killer price it would have for sure given me pause. Very impressive @iDRINKBLEACH

Cant wait to get my hands on that protoge. All the feedback that piece has gotten and all the videos i have seen have me chomping at the bit.

EarthworldTim

I was hoping to see the protoge in stock, but only has the new stuff and the vertex. I have vacation/staycation coming up in a week and a half. i would have liked to order the entire thing from CC, but i ordered the protoge from Vgoodies. I Still ordered the bowl and drop down from CC though. I wanted to make sure i got it for vacation so i could drive it well and give it some good use. I also have some family that will be visiting that are looking forward to trying out the setup.

I must say i wish i would have known about the zeal lite packages prior to my acquisition of my rbk and coil setup i grabbed from VGoodiez when i bought the SS zeal. Not saying i am not happy with the rbk setup (thanks @Grass Yes For the recomendation) because i am, but the zeal lite setup is such a killer price it would have for sure given me pause. Very impressive @iDRINKBLEACH

Cant wait to get my hands on that protoge. All the feedback that piece has gotten and all the videos i have seen have me chomping at the bit.
iDB had mentioned the package but I think between timing of product arrival and limited quantity currently he hasn't been advertising it much.

I love the protege but the vertex is easily my favorite for daily use now, perfect size and satisfying chug.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yeah, I think I like my PID better, but this price is basically a full set up at the cost of the head, rubies, and coil. And I would definitely have bought a 22mm deep coil if I had even thought of it. Either way, looks like the kits are sold out for now. :-)

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
@Madtater protege is up.
I’m hopefully throwing some color on the webstore tonight. Had something come up this morning that pulled me away from work.
About to get back home in just a couple hours and package up every one’s orders from last night.

Yeah I advertised the kits just didn’t have enough items to roll the red carpet out for this little lite drop 😂

Shit Snacks

Thank you @iDRINKBLEACH for the INCREDIBLE customer service and the INCREDIBLE products! :tup:

Yeah even if we don't know the details I'm glad and not surprised he took good care of you! (yea since your first one was I think the initial run of these prophecies it's especially understandable it could have had a defect)

Top Bottom