Chroma Concentrates Ecig, co2 No PG/VG?

tightwork

Hi,

I'm in Colorado and just picked up this Chroma co2 prefilled cart. Gotta say its pretty awesome... three puffs and I'm prety baked.

They said it was distillate, but on the box it says co2? I thought distillate meant alcohol? Maybe they are confused, and just saying whatever to me?

I bought some straight co2 in a syringe once and emulsified it with the Vapeur Extract, its cheap but tastes like ass imo. 1g straight co2 is ~30ish dollars, then 1:1 with the VE can get 2g, while this Chroma 1g they want $115!

(250mg was $30 with the $16 510 battery) Prob got about 30 puffs out of it (5 days)
The battery is real nice too, it has a warm up function, and can select hi, med, lo by double tapping.

Anyway, the taste of this is quite sweet, and when I smell the raw oil it has a certain fragrance, more on that in a second

Interested, I looked at the box and towards the bottom they show the following ingredients:

CO2 Extracted Cannabis Oil,
Terpinolene,
Myrcene,
Limonene,
B-Pinene,
Neem Oil,
Citric Acid,
Essential Oils( Rosemary oil, Eucalyptus oil, Lemongrass Oil, Thyme, Clove, Ginger)

You can definitely smell the eucalyptus as being that 'certain fragrance'

I'm wondering, if I can use the same emulsification procedure with some regular Co2 and some essential oils?

I understand this as the real problem we have is that the oil is too thick for the atomizer to wick? Cutting it with an essential oil might be the trick?

Note, I prob will eventually try this with some eucalyptus and clove, just putting it out there.

PICTURES!
http://imgur.com/a/s9Y5Z

Thanks!
Tightwork

Last edited:
tightwork,
Top Bottom