Christmas and new vapes

Ionlyknowvape

AN & 4wks of Hydroponic BudSwell (2 more weaks)
That was all great. Overall we've been perfering the TKO over the Q-family. Smooth as silk.

Ionlyknowvape,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Oden

That was all great. Overall we've been perfering the TKO over the Q-family. Smooth as silk.
Happy for you.
The TKO interests me a lot too.
It apparently has the same amount of rubies as an XL!
I hope you will have the chance one day to test the Qaroma.
It's my favorite model.
The vapor is smooth and pure.
And the flavor is so pronounced that I have nasal itching 😂.
And this vape gives me a very mental high, rather than a physical one.
Very suitable for daytime use

Ionlyknowvape

I’ve collected the Qaroma Quartz, T, T-Lite & Ceroma. I run the TKO @ 555f with it putting out a stronger, smoother heat transfer than the Q’s. I whole heartedly agree that the 240 ruby balls as opposed to the lesser 164 makes a difference. The Quartz does put out a fantastic hit, but at the expense of far greater heat, nonetheless I love it. I run the Quartz w/ 3mm rubies @ 665f, T-Lite w/4mm SiC @ 560f, T is for dabbing & double decks only @ 660f & the Ceroma, my very first of the Q’s, don remember, I think it was 650f.

I’m dangerously aware of those XL’s out there, but the TKO and the other three Q’s are doing their job so well. But, one day I plan to see what 500 rubies will deliver.

The TKO having custom fit bowls is definitely a worthwhile venture. Picked an Infinity Ti-bowl & added a couple OWW woods. It has been a fun upgrade. His handles are very sturdy and well finished. Very pleased with the OWW products.

The Quartz certainly puts out a smooth cerebral lasting effect. It is a favorite…but hell, they’re all good.
I have a Dfreeze custom inlay bowl & handle in the works for my quartz injector. It will make the quartz shine. I recommend checking out Dfreeze for a TKO bowl if you go that route. Recently got a b2 bowl (for TKO) and can’t put the MF down.

Ionlyknowvape,

Ionlyknowvape

correction: TKO v2 holds 290/3mm. it was the v1 holding 240. I thought there was more room in there. But hell, at 240 it still out performs the others. I give it a ‘bad boy heavy’ vote, plus need more balls.

Last edited:
Ionlyknowvape,

Oden

I’ve collected the Qaroma Quartz, T, T-Lite & Ceroma. I run the TKO @ 555f with it putting out a stronger, smoother heat transfer than the Q’s. I whole heartedly agree that the 240 ruby balls as opposed to the lesser 164 makes a difference. The Quartz does put out a fantastic hit, but at the expense of far greater heat, nonetheless I love it. I run the Quartz w/ 3mm rubies @ 665f, T-Lite w/4mm SiC @ 560f, T is for dabbing & double decks only @ 660f & the Ceroma, my very first of the Q’s, don remember, I think it was 650f.

I’m dangerously aware of those XL’s out there, but the TKO and the other three Q’s are doing their job so well. But, one day I plan to see what 500 rubies will deliver.

The TKO having custom fit bowls is definitely a worthwhile venture. Picked an Infinity Ti-bowl & added a couple OWW woods. It has been a fun upgrade. His handles are very sturdy and well finished. Very pleased with the OWW products.

The Quartz certainly puts out a smooth cerebral lasting effect. It is a favorite…but hell, they’re all good.
I have a Dfreeze custom inlay bowl & handle in the works for my quartz injector. It will make the quartz shine. I recommend checking out Dfreeze for a TKO bowl if you go that route. Recently got a b2 bowl (for TKO) and can’t put the MF down.

Thank you for this great answer, and for sharing your experience with us 🙏👍.
You triggered my VAS to acquire the TKO.
I will wait until December for the new update to arrive.
The air flow was also improved!
The V2 has even more rubies than the V1, so that's perfect! Thanks for the information.
What is your favorite bowl for the TKO right now???
It could help me because there is really a choice lol.
Dfreeze bowls are in my sights 😍.
I found this on the Qshop discord.

Flavor question, which of your bead vapes you prefer.
For the best flavor?
Curious to know.

You'll end up trying an XL one day, I'm sure 😂.
My Baroma XL and the biggest heavy hitter in the Qshop range.
Far superior to my Qaroma for this purpose.
Between 500 and 530 only, huge cloud!
This metal needs less heat than others.
At 600 we come very close to combustion.
This thing is to be used only when you are sure you have no plans before using it 😂😂.
Are only default is that it's quite heavy and big.
But that's the price to pay for such performance

Ionlyknowvape

Damn, Baroma XL, my vas sights are blinking. But for now I have the Q ceramic and a glass pass thru bowl arriving tomorrow.
TKO V2 standard cap breaths plenty of gas, but that top breather cap enhancement looks enticing.
I think I screwed up on my earlier mention of 290 on the 3mm ruby count. I’m using 240/TKO v2.
Dfreeze b2 diffuser is our TKO workhorse just because it is. Lovin it!
OWW Infinity bowl needs at least 1/4g to work for me, and packs a hell of a hybrid rip.
The OWW woods provide a pure clean convection draw.
My view is they ALL pack the best punch when dialed in properly.

A large temp factor of course, how close I get the head to the surface. The closer the heat to the material, the more effective affect, (credit that to ddave site).
The best flavor matters some, but getting the best, most thorough extraction is what I chase. Flavor wise it seems Q’s quartz on quartz offers the most pure taste, but it being a hybrid effect. The woods give the purist convection, especially with the S&B bowl, (thick wood insulation). Hey, maybe that’s why I love the (thick walled) Dfreeze bowls.

Interesting on Baroma’s performance advantage...excellent info, vazzzzz kicking in.

Ionlyknowvape,
Top Bottom