Childhood Toys........What would you bring back....

lwien

whEBGTs.jpg

LNCCS1L.jpg

I still remember the clickity-clack sounds this made as it went over the sidewalk creases as if it was yesterday. Street above is wayyy too level though. Need some downgrades going on.

This too:

49E18vk.jpg

Last edited:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I loved my He-Man figures...they had some pretty cool concepts for the time. Even a guy who stank...Stinkor!

I liked Leechor. His hands were suction cups and his mouth was a vacuum powered suction cup. You used a button in his back to pump out the air.

I was even more of a fan of the He-Man guys that you could completely disassemble and reassemble any way you wanted. I think there were two versions of those guys. Every character came with a mini comic book explaining who they were with a story to it. Awesome!

Do they still make Stretch Armstrong??

Anyone know what these guys are from? (damn, this would have made for a great contest question):

2dX0Xt5.jpg

The board game Head of the Class!

Tweek

Leechor! I still remember getting that guy for my birthday...awesome character. Weren't you able to have him squirt water as well? I remember the ones that came in pieces...my Mom bought me one while we were out shopping one day. Came in a box, with the little comic...he looked like a demented ant.

Haven't seen stretch in ages...:lol:

I had Donkey Kong in one of these desktop formats. I loved it:

classic_mini_arcade.jpg

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Leechor! I still remember getting that guy for my birthday...awesome character. Weren't you able to have him squirt water as well? I remember the ones that came in pieces...my Mom bought me one while we were out shopping one day. Came in a box, with the little comic...he looked like a demented ant.

Haven't seen stretch in ages...:lol:

Yes, dip Leechor's face in water and then pump the button a few times to fill him up and then shoot the water with the same button. Yes!! The first pieces one was a red guy with big green eyes. It basically came with two of everything so you could make two complete figures or mix and match to make a mega dude.

Speaking of mega dudes. all the Transformers that were made so that you were able to put 5 together to make one big Transformer. Devastator was the first. Purple and neon green construction vehicles.

Top Bottom