Childhood Candy! What would you bring back?

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
4392932409_90ae246824.jpg
THIS!! THIS!! THIS!! I loved me some Bonkers!!

Old school big Everlasting Gobstoppers that came in a single cellophane wrapper like Jawbreakers that changed every flavor and color.

Tart N' Tinys. The hard ones, not the chewy shit they have today.

Bubble Yum used to have an awesome Red Raspberry that they don't make anymore.

Tangerine flavored and the mixed berry flavored versions of Dorval Sour Power strings.

Not really a candy, but what the fuck happened to Fruit Roll-Ups?! They used to be actual fruit flavors that were made with and tasted like the actual fruit they were. Apricot, apple, strawberry, grape, and cherry are the most memorable to me. They used to have actual pieces of the fruit in the roll. What happened?

Tweek

Ugly Ball? I thought thems were Mad Balls?

I think there were two kinds out at that time, no? I can't remember...all I know, is I wanted the whole set badly. :lol:

Edit: Now that I think about it, you are probably right. Calling a toy "Ugly Balls" seems like bad marketing. lol

Deadshort480

I never got all of them either. I had the Mummy, the Eyeball, the green guy with his eye hanging out, and the cyclops.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: Tweek

Deadshort480

I'm pretty sure I bought most of that crap. Wasted allowance week after week. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: Tweek

2 Cycle

Fucking mad balls I remember those things. Remember screaming Mimi? I would bring back Tidal Wave gum, Razzles for sure, Alexander the grapes, rock candy, chunky bar

2 Cycle,

Deadshort480

Fucking mad balls I remember those things. Remember screaming Mimi? I would bring back Tidal Wave gum, Razzles for sure, Alexander the grapes, rock candy, chunky bar
Alexander The Grape is now Grapeheads. Razzles, Rock Candy, and Chunky can all be found at a real good candy shop.

Deadshort480,

TeeJay1952

Do to all the candy I ate as a kid I guess I would like to bring my teeth back the most. :rockon::myday:

Not really. denture work fine after you get used to them. 20 hours a day no thought.
61MakdxVcmL._SX355_.jpg

TeeJay1952,
Top Bottom