Chest pain from smoking everyday all day?

SinewavesLife

I got pains in my chest, ribcage and upper back especially when I breathe in, sit down, bend over/turn around I been smoking carts (mostly carts) and bud everyday all day for a year, do I have an infection and what should I do without going to doc (then I’d get in trouble) lol and I’m sorry thank you for your help

SinewavesLife,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I got pains in my chest, ribcage and upper back especially when I breathe in, sit down, bend over/turn around I been smoking carts (mostly carts) and bud everyday all day for a year, do I have an infection and what should I do without going to doc (then I’d get in trouble) lol and I’m sorry thank you for your help
Go to the doctor. Feel free to lie about cannabis use, but if you have an infection you should get medical attention.

GoldenBud

go to see a doctor.

and, you didn't mention where you buy these carts, be careful, buy from good vendors, lame manufacturers used to add Vitamin E to fake/cheap carts and people had health issues because of this. i assume you buy it from good vendors but still.

another thing, ask yourself why you need carts anyway. why not sticking with dry herb vaporizing and that's it?
the carts are viscous than dry herb and i am not sure they are healthy for you, if you consume high dosages. i wouldn't use it.

everything is good in a moderation. consume more dry herb, not carts. imho. good luck and give us an update soon

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Please, see a doctor. This isn't normal. You don't have to mention cannabis, but get checked.

staircase slight of hand

One more vote for get yourself to the doctor. Don’t mention the weed if you don’t want to, but no decent physician is going to do anything harsher than suggest you cut back your usage if it’s causing negative symptoms, and they’re not going to do anything to get you “in trouble”, assuming you’re not in a country with extremely strict weed laws (i.e. no place in Europe or North America). Worst case scenario, a scolding from a crappy doc is going to be preferable to winding up hospitalized with pneumonia.

ginolicious

I won’t lie to you. If you are having problems taking deep breaths, it could be a pneumothorax. I’ve had one. And it sounds like it. I’m not a doctor. But yeah. You should go see one. Stop sitting around and waiting.

Knewt

I had chest pain and a bad cough a couple of weeks ago. I quit vaping and started consuming edibles. It wasn’t getting better after a weekend and I had bad wheezing at times. I went for a morning mountain bike ride and almost coughed out my lungs on a small climb. I decided that if I can’t ride, it’s time to see the Doc. Called my Dr, and he saw me 30 minutes later (not the norm). He put me on 5 days of a steroid and also gave me an Albuterol Sulfate inhaler for the wheezing. After a full week of no vaping, I felt ok enough to start up again. I still have a little cough but that isn’t too unusual for me.

And in case no one has said it yet, see your Doctor.

tukatukera

Retailer
For all you US folks, these kinda threads give me anxiety. Please vote for free health care, I can't stand to see people coming on here with serious conditions and still ask if it's worth it to go to the doctor I'm imagining because a visit ain't cheap.
I might be a Eurocuck, but I haven't paid to go to the doctor in near 15 years and I've been through life-threatening stuff. Never paid a dime. It shouldn't cost money to get your shit checked and not die.

Edit: hope OP is ok and was able to go to the doc's

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Are you smoking, like combusting your weed? Or vaping?
You know what we here say about smoking, right? F.C.!

I also agree (opinion) that oil distillate carts should be only occasional. I prefer Rosin.
Can you attribute any of this to muscle strain? Like, a lot of coughing can pull a muscle or tear something that will manifest as a tight chest, ribs or back.
Clearly, if you have no simple explanation, seek medical advice.

vapviking,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

SinewavesLife

it ended up not being my lungs I thought it was lol, it was my lower shoulder blade and back from awful chair I stayed in for almost 2 days straight not gonna lie lol, the pain only lasted one day and I changed chairs and focus on my posture and instantly felt better my lungs also feel healthy too no mucus or pains and breathing is perfect

Top Bottom