Cheapest Vaporzier possible?

sal69

Today while giving my volcano his monthly cleaning (well basically the herb-chamber and a new balloon) i had a funny idea.

One could simply take the turkey-bag, insert some grinded weed, tie both ends and put it in the oven. After baking this for some minutes all the goodies should be released into the air.
The tricky part would be to suck it from the bag afterwards, but i guess this should not be the biggest problem.

Has anybody tried this?

On the other hand, i kept all my used volcano bags because i thought maybe there is some way to recover the goods from there too. Maybe it would be enough to just bake the used bag without fresh weed to release the stuff sitting in the bag?
I thought about baking a chicken or something in the used bag, maybe this will create a "green" chicken ^^.

sal69,

weedemon

enthusiast
cut the bag into strips and cook them in a pan of milk and make some hot chocolate! delicious and very potent! if your volcano bags are amber looking only use half a bag per person! :)

sal69

cut the bag into strips and cook them in a pan of milk and make some hot chocolate! delicious and very potent! if your volcano bags are amber looking only use half a bag per person! :)
sounds very nice, i will try that. My bags are not really yellow, i tend to switch them early like every two weeks (daily usage of the cano).

sal69,

weedemon

enthusiast
ahh ok i would go 3-4 months of daily usage on my cano so that's why they would get so sticky, you could problably use the whole bag in one go then. (a tip: wash the outside of the bag first before you cut it all up!)

weedemon,

weedemon

enthusiast
it takes on the smell of baked goods in your kitchen but less so than when you make real baked goods.

the final product has that weedy taste you get from baked goods too, but it doesnt really stink to high heaven or anything. I would put it in a to go cup and hit the town with confidence i wouldn't get caught. (as long as i knew i'd be home in an hour or so for the time to it takes to kick in! lol)

weedemon,
Top Bottom