Cheap and Effective homemade bong!

trm11

Not sure if "bong" is the correct word for this contraption I made but it hits like a champ and it cost me nothing. Recently I have been wanting a piece for my EQ that has a carbhole. The piece I have now is a small perc bong but I don't like that there is no carbhole, so I for the time being, invented my own piece with a carb. This took me maybe 2 minutes to make and I love it, provides smooth and big hits.

Things you will need:
Aveeno Shampoo Bottle
Boxcutter
18.8m Joint Elbow (EQ)

Step 1: Make sure the bottle is empty (I found that the top of the Aveeno bottle fits an 18.8m joint perfectly, perhaps other bottles do as well but I used this one). Rinse it out, there can be no shampoo in the bottle. Dry it and you're ready for step 2.

Step 2: Take a boxcutter to the base of the bottle and cut it clean off, make sure the cuts are even, this is the mouthpiece you want it to be comfortable. Cut out a desired carbhole, mine is towards the top of the bottle (far away from mouth piece).

Step 3: Flip the bottle upside down and insert the elbow of your EQ (I use the small tube for bags, I attach both elbows to either side). Once your EQ is heated up, take a strong long pull from the bottle (because of the size of the bottle it clears very nicely).

There you go, you know have a homemade piece for your EQ that also, to a large degree hides the smell of the vapor with the remaining scent of the shampoo. Enjoy!

***COMING SOON HOMEMADE PERC TUBE***

trm11,

djonkoman

doesn't the vapor come out tasting like the shampoo too??

a while ago I made a small bong for vaping too, I used an empty beerbottle and some straws, I always open beer bottles with a lighter and that way the cap deforms a lot less as with a bottle opener, and the cap can be pushed back on.
to get it all airtight that sort of clay that never gets hard works great btw

djonkoman,

cluffy

Vaker
Gatorade FTW!!!
tumblr_lpot7448tU1qhw4wvo1_500.gif

cluffy,
Top Bottom