Chasing the Hit or Digging the Design? Phoenix Star Glass is All Ears

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Hey there, cannabis connoisseurs!

It's your boy Phoenix Star, just setting up shop here. As the voice of Phoenix Star Glass, I'm not just here to say "what's up," but also to get real about the who's who of glass.

Just wanted to jump in for a quick sec and give a little intro to who is Phoenix Star, a company that specializes in providing high-quality glass smoking accessories, like glass bong& pipe and other related parts.

I stumbled upon the Glass section — it's like finding a treasure chest! I'm all revved up to see what cool stuff everyone's talking about. So, what do you all value most when it comes to smoking accessories? Are you chasing that pristine clean hit, or are you more about those eye-catching designs? Or maybe you're a tech geek with a knack for temperature control and airflow? Ears open here!

Alright, that's enough from me. Wouldn't want to hog the spotlight. Looking forward to chatting, sharing, and uncovering more awesomeness with you all!

Peace out, 🕊

Your buddy,Phoenix Star

Hippie

Welcome aboard

Daily PHX332 user here
I've always wanted the body of the PHX18 with 18mm joints, without the glycerine mouthpiece
Or one with a 29mm joint in the body and a choice of downstems with different percs

Ideally I want a tough, stylish, stable on the table, easy to clean bubbler, that makes a lot of bubbles with minimal water, 18mm joints on both ends, with a choice of matching mouthpieces, whip adapters and whip mouthpieces please :)

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Hey there, cannabis connoisseurs!

It's your boy Phoenix Star, just setting up shop here. As the voice of Phoenix Star Glass, I'm not just here to say "what's up," but also to get real about the who's who of glass.

Just wanted to jump in for a quick sec and give a little intro to who is Phoenix Star, a company that specializes in providing high-quality glass smoking accessories, like glass bong& pipe and other related parts.

I stumbled upon the Glass section — it's like finding a treasure chest! I'm all revved up to see what cool stuff everyone's talking about. So, what do you all value most when it comes to smoking accessories? Are you chasing that pristine clean hit, or are you more about those eye-catching designs? Or maybe you're a tech geek with a knack for temperature control and airflow? Ears open here!

Alright, that's enough from me. Wouldn't want to hog the spotlight. Looking forward to chatting, sharing, and uncovering more awesomeness with you all!

Peace out, 🕊

Your buddy,Phoenix Star

What's the deal with the plethora of "Phoenix Star" bongs plastered all over eBay? Are they actually your products or knockoffs? Does Phoenix Star manufacture?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
What's the deal with the plethora of "Phoenix Star" bongs plastered all over eBay? Are they actually your products or knockoffs? Does Phoenix Star manufacture?
MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:30-5:30PM(Beijing time)
I have seen those products on DHgate too,it is based in beijing according to the site.

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Daily PHX332 user here
I've always wanted the body of the PHX18 with 18mm joints, without the glycerine mouthpiece
Or one with a 29mm joint in the body and a choice of downstems with different percs

Ideally I want a tough, stylish, stable on the table, easy to clean bubbler, that makes a lot of bubbles with minimal water, 18mm joints on both ends, with a choice of matching mouthpieces, whip adapters and whip mouthpieces please :)

Hey Hippie,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your detailed preferences — it's customers like you who help us refine and expand our range of products.

We appreciate your loyalty as a Daily PHX332 user and are thrilled to hear that you're interested in a PHX18 body with 18mm joints minus the glycerine mouthpiece, as well as a bubbler with a 29mm joint and various perc options.
While we don't currently have an exact match for your specifications, I wanted to let you know that we're always listening to our community's feedback and are continuously innovating to meet the needs of our cannabis connoisseurs.
Your idea of a tough, stylish, and stable bubbler that's easy to clean and efficient with water usage is spot on with what our users value. We're taking note of your preferences for 18mm joints on both ends and the flexibility of having matching mouthpieces, whip adapters, and whip mouthpieces.

We'll be sure to keep you in the loop as we develop new products, and who knows, you might see your suggestions come to life in our future lineup!
In the meantime, if you'd like to discuss further or have any other requests, feel free to reach out. We're here to chat and make sure your experience with Phoenix Star Glass is nothing short of awesome.

Peace and awesomeness,

hey, It's true that our products are available in various marketplaces, and while we work hard to ensure their quality and authenticity, it's important to be cautious when purchasing from third-party sellers. Not all products in the market are guaranteed to be genuine Phoenix Star items.

To guarantee that you're getting an authentic Phoenix Star product, we recommend purchasing directly from our official website or from one of our authorized retailers. This way, you can be confident in the quality and enjoy the full range of benefits that come with buying direct, like our customer support and aftersales services.

MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:30-5:30PM(Beijing time)
I have seen those products on DHgate too,it is based in beijing according to the site.
Hello there,

We appreciate your keen eye for where our Phoenix Star products are available, and yes, you're right, we do have a presence on DHgate, catering specifically to our wholesale customers with the required minimum order quantities.

We understand that some may have reservations about products manufactured in China. However, we're proud to say that many of our American wholesale clients have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of our "Made in China" products. Their satisfaction is a testament to the rigorous quality standards we uphold and the dedication to craftsmanship that goes into every Phoenix Star piece.

We encourage anyone with doubts to reach out and learn more about our manufacturing process, quality assurance measures, and the experiences of our satisfied customers. We're confident that once you see and experience the quality for yourself, you'll understand why our products have been so well-received.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to continuing to provide high-quality glass smoking accessories that exceed your expectations.

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Hey there, fellow smoke connoisseurs! 🌬
I was poking around in our sample room today, and guess what I stumbled upon? A tiny gem that's been hiding in plain sight! It's so small, it's almost like it's playing a game of hide-and-seek with us. But let me tell you, this mini glass bong is not just a cute little trinket; it's got some serious potential!

Now, I've been tossing this idea around in my head, and I can't help but think about how convenient this little guy could be. Imagine slipping this into your bag without it taking up any space, or casually pulling it out at a gathering without drawing too much attention. It's like having a secret weapon for all your smoking needs!

But I'm not just here to gush; I want to hear from you guys! What do you think about the idea of a mini glass bong from Phoenix Star? Would you rock this tiny titan at your next smoke session? Or maybe you've got some other uses in mind that I haven't even thought of yet? 🤔
20240603083038.jpg
20240603083049.jpg

If you don't yet know about Phoenix Star, worry not! We've got you covered. Just hop on over to our website and take a peek at what we've got brewing.

Phoenix Star Glass,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
image.jpg

Curious to know how many people are like this bro, not knowing how to measure the length of a downstem, which leads to buying one that's either too long or too short and not compatible with the bong. Check out the Phoenix Star Buying Guide to find a downstem that fits your bong perfectly. Hope it helps you out!

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Daily PHX332 user here
Hey, Sorry for the poke! I've received this 100% genuine customer feedback, and I'm thrilled about it. Wanna know your honest opinio about PHX332 to make improvements:lol:
image.png

this custimer says "Hi I have one of your matrix percs I really like your glass and how you make your pipes send me a message and I will send you a photo of a new glass I have I want you guys to make it a little bigger and with your glass I like my glass but it could be a bit bigger and I don’t Ike this glass no weight and no as clear as yours please let me know thank you"

Last edited:
Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
I guess I have another question, @Phoenix Star Glass...: Will you be offering any special discount codes to the fine patrons of our friendly little forum here...?
of course. I applied a special 15% discount for our friendly little forum:love:

Coupon Code: FCSPECIAL Valide until 23:59 14th June. Order amount reaches 60
I apologize, I intended to set it as indefinite, but the company has its rules.. If the coupon expires, and anybody wants to profit from the discount. Reply to this message. I will reset one

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
A customer placed an order for a Freezable Coil bong, and it is currently out of stock and no longer in production. Given that Phoenix Star's product line is frequently updated, we would like to propose an alternative, an upgraded model with similar features or this sample. Would you mind purchasing a sample at the same price?
20240612092102.jpg
QQ-20240612092652.png

Phoenix Star Glass,

Spider-420

I personally wouldn’t purchase any of this this at all but if you mean like used(meaning had water in it or taken to shows and stuff then even if I would buy it I wouldn’t buy it for full price. I’m taking this to mean it’s like the “floor model” at an appliance store or something and should definitely be discounted accordingly.
A customer placed an order for a Freezable Coil bong, and it is currently out of stock and no longer in production. Given that Phoenix Star's product line is frequently updated, we would like to propose an alternative, an upgraded model with similar features or this sample. Would you mind purchasing a sample at the same price?
20240612092102.jpg
QQ-20240612092652.png

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Does anyone feel that the texture of the glass bong displayed on our website doesn't match the reel product? I mean, the actual texture is better... I casually took a photo yesterday and realized this might be due to the white background used on the site.
Phoenix Star is considering changing the background color to more authentically showcase the texture and details of the glass water pipe. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

you mean like used(meaning had water in it or taken to shows and stuff then
Haha, understood. This sample is actually brand new; it's just been kept in our sample room for our colleagues to take photos or measure dimensions. We will also check for any defects or damage before shipping. However, I understand that some people might still be concerned.

Last edited:
Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
750x490.jpg

🎉🍃 Independence Day Sale Alert! 🎉🍃
First-timers, this is your chance to dive into the world of Phoenix Star with a sweet discount. And hey, veterans, why not stock up on some fresh gear? 👀
Don't forget to use " DAY74" coupon code when order...

Last edited by a moderator:
Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
750x490.jpg

First-timers, this is your chance to dive into the world of Phoenix Star with a sweet discount. And hey, veterans, why not stock up on some fresh gear? 👀
Weekends mean we're bursting with orders—thanks, everyone, for trusting Phoenix Star! We've noticed that some of you haven't been using the coupon code, missing out on a sweet 15% discount. So, let's do a little reminder dance: Don't forget to enter 'DAY74' at checkout! 🕺💃
QQ-20240617083752.png

Phoenix Star Glass,

Phoenix Star Glass

Manufacturer
Beaker Dab Rig set in a gift box—brand spanking new, perfect for dab beginners! One set to rule them all in your dab gear arsenal:p. Less than 90$(15% OFF)
PHX837-001.jpg

750x490.jpg

Phoenix Star Glass,
Top Bottom