Chaos by Phattpiggie

emily

Just came across this cool looking thing. Anyone got details on this bad boi?

IMG_5464.png

IMG_5462.png

IMG_5465.png

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Was just making this thread. Someone beat me to it.

I LOVE THIS VAPE. I considered it a plug in when I had it because it sat at my desk and I used it with a Cobra Coil. I actually never tried it with the torch. It is a desktop vape. I tore through a lot of herb testing this one. I loved the taste and the density of hits so much I kept reloading when I probably should have stopped. Fell asleep at my desk more than once because of all the Chaos.

This was my 2023 winner for most reached for. NDA has lifted. Thank you @VGOODIEZ for making this available in the US.

Last edited:

emily

Was just making this thread. Someone beat me to it.

I LOVE THIS VAPE. I considered it a plug in when I had it because it sat at my desk and I used it with a Cobra Coil. I actually never tried it with the torch. It is a desktop vape. I tore through a lot of herb testing this one. I loved the taste and the density of hits so much I kept reloading when I probably should have stopped. Fell asleep at my desk more than once because of all the Chaos.

This was my 2023 winner for most reached for. NDA has lifted. Thank you @VGOODIEZ for making this available in the US.
Hell yeah! Would love to see this thing in action!

Electrofever

PP showed me a video of this beast and from what I saw, it does seem to do the trick pretty well ! I hear from what I read above some lucky guys have had time to experiment a little, I would be glad to see it in action ;) And yes, I love attention to details, look at that little Piggie on the handle :) I have never tried this kind of desktop vape, never thought I was that kind of guy, but I would go for it just for that little Piggie :rockon:

VAPEHUNTER

I’m not 100% sure the bowl would work with anything else. The bowl is HUGE!
But maybe it will, just not with anything I have.

Edit:
Here is a size comparison next to the Vapcap.

Edit 2:
And I’ll add a picture of me preparing to check out for the night.

Last edited:

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I agree vapor flows effortlessly. The bowl is so large there is a lot of the flower's surface area exposed to the heat. Could be why the hits were so flavorful? My preferred load was to cover the entire screen with a thin layer.

coolbreeze

Airflow is very nice. Very little restriction.
Awesome, thank you!
I agree vapor flows effortlessly. The bowl is so large there is a lot of the flower's surface area exposed to the heat. Could be why the hits were so flavorful? My preferred load was to cover the entire screen with a thin layer.
This sounds like how I'd probably do. What temps were you running your coil at?

VAPEHUNTER

Last edited:
Top Bottom