Chance to get 2018 M Dynavap. What do you think?

Toivarita

999 Forever
Hey there FC, I have the chance to trade a dry herb device I do not use for a 2018 M.
I already have a 2019 and 2020 M. Because of having the newer M’s, will this 2018 M be another device on my shelf that doesn’t get used?

Toivarita,

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
yes :evil:

Well if you are a big fan of the other M's it will get used too, I guess.

Thick Vape,

Toivarita

999 Forever
yes :evil: Well if you are a big fan of the other M's it will get used too, I guess.
What if I find the 2019 and 2020 superior so I have no desire to use the 2018? How does the 2018 compare to the next 2 years? I’ve heard that its just more restricted airflow that leads to less vapor production.

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
What if I find the 2019 and 2020 superior so I have no desire to use the 2018? How does the 2018 compare to the next 2 years? I’ve heard that its just more restricted airflow that leads to less vapor production.
I have a 2018 M and a 2020 M. The 2018 has a more restricted airflow and a standard cap.
These are the main differences to me, other than the body of the 2020 that is easier to twist and has that tampered mouthpiece I like too.
But function wise I personally prefer the slightly better airflow of the 2020 and I begin to prefer the new cap too as it seems to give me a slightly better airflow too (even on a 2019 tip).

I used the 2019 tip only for the dynacoil, but it seems to be in between the two others regarding airflow.

Thick Vape,

Toivarita

999 Forever
I have a 2018 M and a 2020 M. The 2018 has a more restricted airflow and a standard cap.
These are the main differences to me, other than the body of the 2020 that is easier to twist and has that tampered mouthpiece I like too.
But function wise I personally prefer the slightly better airflow of the 2020 and I begin to prefer the new cap too as it seems to give me a slightly better airflow too (even on a 2019 tip).

I used the 2019 tip only for the dynacoil, but it seems to be in between the two others regarding airflow.
So you also have a 2019 tip along with the 2018M and 2020M? Do you ever reach for the original 2018M with original tip?

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Very, very seldom indeed. Mainly if no other one is around and I still want to use a VapCap.

But it all is very dependent on your use. I imagine someone doing mouthpulls will care less about a more restricted airflow.

Thick Vape,
Top Bottom