ceramic heater vap style

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I just realize that they were no realy offcial thread for ceramic soldering heater vap .

I just find it on tc 2d :

I was piss off..... there is about 2 month I was talking on tc live chat with people (dont remember who djburn one or ninja) about making a lil borosilicate (pyrex) lense to use with ceramic heater and kutpipe (ti-vap- to remplace the elusive titanium) ....LOL this is exaclty what was in my head ...look working realy nice

ps: this is for BHO ,QWISO,FMCD or any other oil or extract !

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nice, I was thinking about something like this too. So this one works with the hash on the bottom and you touch the element on it from the top?

Is this just a concept or are there some for sale?

P.S. you made this one \/ right?

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I tried using a Ti spork, it works well, but feels like you're cooking crack or something. :/

Also, I was thinking of some sort of thin glass sleeve that fits over the ceramic. Not sure if it would get hot enough, but it would prevent debris sticking to the element itself. If you could fashion it with a little recessed dip for the hash/bho, that might be nice.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yup I make the ''shitty tube'' LOL look like jerk but is a killer !!! I did'nt find anything near that for hash ...but still did'nt try ti-vap :mad:

I 'll recieve my boro torch probably next week ....I'll have a lot of thing to try !! just cant wait to melt that glass

and for the lense ...I dont know if it is a prototype or if it's on sale ...i'll have to dig it a lil

Clear_Dome,
Top Bottom