• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CBG? The lesser cannabinoid with big potential?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
What is your experience with CBG? And what is cbg and what can it do? I first heard of cbg about a year ago but only recently tried some in the form of a edible oil. It felt good and I was left with a very smoothed out feeling but I questioned the oil because it had 10mg thc\ml of oil and 10 mg is enough for me to sorta feel, add to which I was coming off a few day t break so my sensitivity was probably at it's peak. Still I can't say it felt the same as taking 10mg thc on a average day and I experimented for another couple of days with the CBG and enjoying it.

I asked my mom who is a cbd user if she was interested in trying it, I warned her the thc was at least double as any of the cbd oil she has tried. She had been suffering more so than usual with sleep problems and CBD only helps so much so she said what the hell and said she would give it a go, she took 1ml and one 10mg cbd gummy at 8:30pm, when I saw her a hour later and asked how she felt she said calm and relaxed, I said that sounds normal to me, she said she didn't feel strange (high) I said at the level of thc it might not feel strong but she might feel it a bit more in 1\2-1 hour later or might not depending on how she tolerates thc, she went to bed shortly after. When I saw her the next morning and asked how she slept? She said she hasn't slept that good in months and woke up without any shoulder pain, she was very happy. She asked if she could try it again and see if it was a fluke? I said no problem.

Fast forward to today and she's been taking it every night for a week and sleeping well every night and waking with either no pain or substantially less pain in her shoulder, when she does wake up in the middle of the night she does whatever she needs to do and is able to immediately go back to bed without tossing and turning or needing to read for a couple hours. For her it's like a miracle drug and she wants to keep daily dosing for the rest of the month so I gave her the bottle and bought another one.

But I'm not entirely sure it's the CBG? Could just be she really responds to thc? The only way to know for sure is to try her on the same dose of pure THC oil and she's agreed to try so she can see but not for a little while, right now the CBG seems to be working so why mess with a good thing? So right now she is getting the triple threat of thc, CBG and CBD and I don't really want to mess with it either, she is better rested, in less pain and a better mood. It's amazing!

What is your experience with CBG? And what is a good dose? What is best oil or flower? What doses do you use for the Entourage effect? Share here so others can benefit

QF1994

I need to try better CBG flower. I tried some once and it tasted like vaping green tea, and I just didn't enjoy it at all. I know it can run drier than regular CBD hemp flower, so maybe I need to try again? IIRC I got it from Apical Greens, but now that I've expanded my hemp experience I might try a small package of CBG from Horn Creek next time I order. I keep hearing such good things about it, so maybe I just didn't have good luck the first time.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I haven't heard much about CBG, sounds like I need to educate myself!

WisePenny,

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Bad Dog and I are both in Canada, but I have only really started hearing about it here.

WisePenny,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Walter Bishop

I've purchased several strains of CBG flower from companies that specialize in high quality CBD and CBG flower (Hemp Hop and Four Horses). I've found I enjoy it most when used simultaneously with CBD. As someone above stated it seems to enhance the effects of CBD, and has given me an almost THC like feeling before. I also find it has helped with some stomach pain/issues I have. Never used it in conjunction with THC flower other than high THC flower that happens to have a higher concentration of CBG as well.

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
I add full spectrum CBG (and other cannabinoids) wax to some of my dabs.

So far it's been proven to help prevent colon cancer in rats in small scale studies.

So I tell people it will protect them from colon cancer found in rats. It also can have the effect of smoothing the paranoia out from THC consumption (which CBD does as well).

CBG info at Cresco labs

From everything I've read it seems all of the cannabinoids have some anti inflammatory properties and then they also have more specific medical uses.

Lately, I am using CBN the most because I understand it has been found to be helpful with arthritis and psoriasis and it seems to be helping me with those things. CBN is said to have the most psychoactive effect of these compounds and can induce drowsiness.

sparrowman

Does anyone have any comparison on what the different compounds do, particularly in combination with each other? I'm aware of CBD but interested in CBG/CBN

sparrowman,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Well My Mom has halved her dose of the CBG and is still having good results so now she is getting 5mg of thc and 3.?? CBG and one 10mg cbd gummy. Still sleeping good but pain relief by the next morning isn't as good as it was but is better than before the CBG. I stocked up for her but on this new dose she must have a 6 months supply now.

I read somewhere recently that cbg doses don't need to be the same mg as you would expect to take of cbd. I came across some hemp based CBG available in Canada and there was a link to a CBG dose calculator but have not checked it out yet.

SockPuppetTheatrics

I'm a new user with a super-low tolerance, and I picked up some CBG and CBD flower to mix in with regular THC indica flower (ice cream dream) to help reduce intoxication while hopefully boosting desired effects (reduction in muscle pain / tension + anxiety relief). I haven't been very scientific about it (just put ~ 2:1:1 ratio of THC:CBD:CBG in my grinder), but very preliminary results seem somewhat promising.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Haven't seen it sold in Europe is it a US only thing?
Here you go....

Just received some so haven't any opinion other than its quite tasteless compared to the CBD flower I have from them. Will post something in a few days.....

Spend over 100 euros and get a free dynavap m 2020, really!. Check their other freebies....

SnowChaser

Mod Note: Commercial Reference deleted

I have been using using CBG for a while. I started down the minor cannabinoid rabbit hole a while ago first with CBN for sleep issues but and then with CBG because someone told me it would help with hangovers - they were right. CBG for me replaced all general use CBD - its been incredible to immunity, recovery after working out, muscle pain and yes it does seem to help with the hangover but these days thankfully those are few and far between.

Last edited by a moderator:
SnowChaser,
Top Bottom