• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

cbd weed?

voyciz

How much of the CBD flower do you vape?

I find 1 for 1 THC is way more effective and efficient at getting rid of symptoms like anxiety, sleeplessness, etc. It takes me A LOT more CBD flower to get comparable effects compared to THC and still no where near as noticeable

But, I did find mixing some CBD with the THC flower and vaping on that mix produces interesting results. It definitely changes the effects a bit. When I mix some with my Durban Poison for example, I can use less Durban, and get slightly more powerful effects at the same time than if I just vaped on the Durban alone.

I usually do 1-2 dosing caps in my Crafty. It doesn't help as much for sleep. What I usually use it for is before I go into work. That way I can be a little less tense without being all blowed. I would love to try some 1:1 flower if I could get my hands on it...selection around here on CBD flower seems to be pretty limited. I have tried a 1:1 oil cart before and I did enjoy that. What kind of CBD products do you use? Are you saying concentrated form?

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
I usually do 1-2 dosing caps in my Crafty. It doesn't help as much for sleep. What I usually use it for is before I go into work. That way I can be a little less tense without being all blowed. I would love to try some 1:1 flower if I could get my hands on it...selection around here on CBD flower seems to be pretty limited. I have tried a 1:1 oil cart before and I did enjoy that. What kind of CBD products do you use? Are you saying concentrated form?
Just to clarify when I said 1 for 1, I meant dry flower weight comparison. So .05g of THC flower does a lot more for me to help with anxiety, be more sleepy, etc, than does .05g of CBD flower.

I've only done flowers, both THC and CBD. For CBD I have used Lifter, Therapy Tea, Pineberry and one more that escapes me

edit: actually also CBD Tincture, 13mg CBD per dropper. Taken up to take 2 full droppers to probably no noticeable effect but haven't tried much of the tincture

earlier this week I had to give a presentation for my senior seminar class and I have medium stage-fright. So an hour before the presentation I smoked 4 or 5 bowls of .07g CBD flower for a total of lets say .3g. Then 30 minutes before the presentation since I didn't feel my anxiety coming down I took 2 full droppers from the tincture.

I felt just about as nervous during the presentation as I would have taken nothing at all, maybe 10% better. If I had taken 1 bowl of .03-.05 THC instead I feel I would have been a ton more comfortable. But I don't do that because I don't want to risk losing my train of thought during speech.

So yeah, idk what it is but CBD doesn't seem to do much for me. But when I mix a bit of CBD flower with THC flower and just vape that, it seems to hit a lot harder than just the THC. Good combo for sleep or deep relaxation

Last edited:

voyciz

So yeah, idk what it is but CBD doesn't seem to do much for me. But when I mix a bit of CBD flower with THC flower and just vape that, it seems to hit a lot harder than just the THC. Good combo for sleep or deep relaxation

I only tried one hemp strain so far. I don't know what strain, the package is very generic. I like the taste of it, but I don't like the taste of it when I mix it with weed. Hopefully I can find one that tastes good mixed, because I do enjoy the thc/cbd combo as you mentioned.

voyciz,

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
I think CBD strains can induce anxiety too. Pure CBD seems to be anxiolytic some studies suggest.
Personally I find THC strains much much more effective in all aspects. Does not mean CBD strains are not very effective for someone else. I like that CBD does not seem to affect short time memory.
I wish THC strains would get developed further and not mixed with CBD strains. CBD strains should be investigated separately for science and studies.
For patients I just wish everyone has access to what helps most whatever ratio of components they need.

A couple of years ago you were at least sure to get mostly THC if the weed looked good and hit right.
Nowadays you can get all ratios unknowingly (for non-controlled places of course).

I like to be able to add CBD to THC strains if needed. But I am always adapting a bit and searching new combinations

Last edited:

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
Most weed was 1:1 cbd thc before man started breeding like crazy for high thc :p

Interesting. Do you have some proof or a link to someone that tries to prove or a book? I would like to learn more about this aspect.

Not sure how they can find out what was before human breeding began.
I think all breeders wanted to improve some aspect of the plant or save it. They just chose what was best for them. And it improved towards what they wanted.
I agree high THC/CBD is not always the only thing important in weed.

Happy 4/20

hans solo

Left coast Canada
I tried some high CBD strains and the taste was not to my liking.
I prefer to get my CBD with a 5 mg per drop tincture and get my THC via flower.

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
I tried some high CBD strains and the taste was not to my liking.
I prefer to get my CBD with a 5 mg per drop tincture and get my THC via flower.

Sounds like what I want to try next. Just that I will try to make the tincture from rosin and not from flower, because i think it is more beneficial for me that way.

How many drops do you usually take of your tincture?

Sick Vape,
Reactions: arb

voyciz

Interesting. Do you have some proof or a link to someone that tries to prove or a book? I would like to learn more about this aspect.

They have this documentary on the history of cannabis on Netflix right now. I forget what it's called, but it goes way back and discusses how it was used by early jazz musicians and how a lot of stigmas got started by racist pricks. I forget what it's called, but I'll find out if you need me to. Anyway, they mention how back in the day, weed and hemp were traded separately and how they are 2 different plants that are closely related. That makes a lot of sense to me, and that's still kind of the way it is, with our without genetic engineering they are two different specimens. I thank God for both of them.

MegaMan2k

Not sure how they can find out what was before human breeding began.
I think all breeders wanted to improve some aspect of the plant or save it. They just chose what was best for them. And it improved towards what they wanted.
I agree high THC/CBD is not always the only thing important in weed.

Happy 4/20

What im getting at is the early times "land race" cultivars, that are genetic traits which have developed over years from the local terroir contray to artificial selection,
many of these showed lower numbers all across the board yes, but another thing they have in common is the more balanced ratio between cbd-thc.

imo these landrace cultivars is a direct reflection of what cannabis might have looked like even serval 100's of years ago.

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
What im getting at is the early times "land race" cultivars, that are genetic traits which have developed over years from the local terroir contray to artificial selection,
many of these showed lower numbers all across the board yes, but another thing they have in common is the more balanced ratio between cbd-thc.

imo these landrace cultivars is a direct reflection of what cannabis might have looked like even serval 100's of years ago.
Can you remember where you read about this?

I've been vaping on a 2:1 CBD:THC strain called Grape Soda. I really like it a lot. The THC content is only around 6-7% according to the lab tests. I have a super low tolerance these days and find that most "top shelf" bud is far too strong for me. The CBD seems to balance out the THC to an extent and keep my experience more even-keeled and mellow. I also sometimes mix it with different strains to "cut" the high THC bud down to a more manageable level. This way I can actually vape an entire bowl without over-medicating. Even that can still be too much in one shot through my Dynavap. :lol:

But yeah, I hope my dispensary still has this strain in stock when I go to reload this weekend. If not, then something else similar. Otherwise I'll have to start asking for the mid grade stuff!

CBDwire

Retailer
What is the difference between "cbd weed"and hemp?
Nothing.. it's ALL cannabis. Hemp is just a term given to industrial strains that will have a very low amount of THC (<0.3% for USA, <0.2% for EU). The main difference is more care growing, trimming and done indoors for the best strains.. indoor strains end up being around 15-20% CBD, outdoor 5-12% CBD.

CBDwire,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Man, I tried some sample CBD flower tonight after having several hits of Tangie from my Pax Era. I was feeling the Tangie quite considerably and then after just one session on the Vapcap with this sample CBD (got it from Cream City Vapes and they didn’t mark which strain it was), my high immediately became less intense. After a second bowl I felt very alert and now the high is gone but I still feel sharp. Very nice and this was dried up freebies. I’ve got several strains coming from Apical Greens and I’m very excited to try them.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Not nice. Warning point issued.
Nothing.. it's ALL cannabis. Hemp is just a term given to industrial strains that will have a very low amount of THC (<0.3% for USA, <0.2% for EU). The main difference is more care growing, trimming and done indoors for the best strains.. indoor strains end up being around 15-20% CBD, outdoor 5-12% CBD.
Lies...............lolz.

420alldayUK

I'm King of me!
It's nice to read this. My experience with CBD vape oil is that it does nothing for me at all. It's like vaping regular nicotine vape oil.

The truth in my opinion is the real deal cannabis. I am yet to try some CBD FLOWER though..

420alldayUK,

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
I try and would like CBD only to do wonders, but I am always so happy when I can get back to cannabis medication that really works for me.

Sick Vape,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
It's nice to read this. My experience with CBD vape oil is that it does nothing for me at all. It's like vaping regular nicotine vape oil.

The truth in my opinion is the real deal cannabis. I am yet to try some CBD FLOWER though..

I’ve had CBD oil and CBD RSO. The oil never did anything for me. The RSO has subtle pain relief effects. Vaping hemp flower on the other hand has a whole host of positive effects for me, and it does an incredible job of mitigating the effects of THC. Whether I’m taking THC concentrates or flower, CBD makes the high much more subtle and even.

At this point I am fast on my way to becoming a majority CBD vaper, with some sessions being all CBD, and others being a mix of CBD and THC. What I don’t see in my future is a lot of THC only sessions. I’m going to try out more 1:1 strains too and see how they feel.

The effects of CBD are very subtle compared to THC, even when vaping whole flower. I’ve had sessions where it felt like CBD negated the high from the THC, but if I stopped and paid attention I could feel that the high was happening, it was just more muted than with THC alone. Given that I used to vape until I couldn’t move off the couch, that’s a huge change in effect for me, but a welcome one.

Like anything else we all have our own tolerances and reactions to things.

Last edited:

rozroz

I’ve had CBD oil and CBD RSO. The oil never did anything for me. The RSO has subtle pain relief effects. Vaping hemp flower on the other hand has a whole host of positive effects for me, and it does an incredible job of mitigating the effects of THC. Whether I’m taking THC concentrates or flower, CBD makes the high much more subtle and even.

At this point I am fast on my way to becoming a majority CBD vaper, with some sessions being all CBD, and others being a mix of CBD and THC. What I don’t see in my future is a lot of THC only sessions. I’m going to try out more 1:1 strains too and see how they feel.

The effects of CBD are very subtle compared to THC, even when vaping whole flower. I’ve had sessions where it felt like CBD negated the high from the THC, but if I stopped and paid attention I could feel that the high was happening, it was just more muted than with THC alone. Given that I used to vape until I couldn’t move off the couch, that’s a huge change in effect for me, but a welcome one.

Like anything else we all have our own tolerances and reactions to things.

interesting.. i'm about to buy an Israeli medical strain called Topaz, which is a CBD strain (15%)..
first time trying CBD. i really look forward to prepare 1:1 mixes with some THC strains.
seems like a good balanced "diet" heh..
can you guys tell if CBD gives some kind of a "well being" feeling? will it help with general depression?
i know THC helps me to get on a more carefree feeling when microdosing.
i wonder if CBD also helps with that.

Top Bottom