Cbd Flower.

PeteyS

Hows it going everyone. Lately I have been using cbd flower to lower my anxiety levels, and find it to be working really well for me.
I just want to get the general consensus on how low temp vs high temp affects the cannbibinoids you get out of a bowl of cbd.

Thanks guys.

PeteyS,
I don’t use low temps with CBD. I think you need to vape at least at 365f because most terpenes vaporize by that temp (but not all.) THC begins to vaporize at about 311, and CBD at about 329.

archangelz001,
Reactions: Unibonger

PeteyS

For sure. The lowest I vape cbd is 383, but i guess what Im really trying to ask is. How much more benefit do you get taking the temp much higher, like up to 446f.
I don't mind the scorched flavour, and feel the cbd is stronger at this temp, but im a little afraid of the higher temps=more carcinogens.

Thanks all.

PeteyS,
Higher temps just mean quicker extraction, not better. I don’t like to go over 385 just because of comfort. So I have to take 1 or 2 more hits - I don’t have to hack or cough. 🤪

archangelz001,
Reactions: darkstar72

newola

Yes, I also feel higher temps than my regular weed vaping for cbd.

newola,

PeteyS

Ive been using cbd flower 5 days a week in a attempt to keep my tolerance low and to be more sober in general. But i find that I need to vape twice as much cbd flower to get adequate results, and at a higher temp its starting to become counter productive to a healthy life style.

Note-The cbd flower I use has 170mg cbd/gram, and I use it mainly for anxiety relief.

PeteyS,
Top Bottom