CBD Concentrate

Ponikos

Hi there : )

I have been smoking CBD Flower mainly and wanted to try some CBD concentrates.

After some research it seems CBD hash is mostly hop pollen mixed with CBD crystals and some perfume. I guess CBD wax/ shatter isn't any better.

Are there genuine CBD concentrates that you recommend or should i just stay with flower?

Am i allowed to link to CBD vendors here?

Thanks in advance

Ponikos,
Reactions: florduh

darkstar72

My recent purchase or 8g CBD and 8g CBG flower from Horn Creek Hemp came with abonus gram of CBD kief.
I am happy with my purchase as I find it is nice to mix it with a tiny bit of THC flower vs just THC flower for when I want a clearer head but still the cannabinoids.

darkstar72,
Reactions: davesmith

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

After some research it seems CBD hash is mostly hop pollen mixed with CBD crystals and some perfume. I guess CBD wax/ shatter isn't any better.

Are there genuine CBD concentrates that you recommend or should i just stay with flower?

Thanks in advance

I haven’t tried this vendor yet, but saved a bookmark:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
If you are in a legal state, I would recommend you start at the pot shops. Washington and Oregon have a lot of great high CBD, low THC wax, shatter, hash, etc.

Like you said, some of the hemp flower producers don't really know how to make concentrates. Although looks like there are some good recs in the thread. Another great option is pressing hemp flower into rosin yourself. Good luck!

Grass Yes,
Reactions: florduh

Ponikos

Thanks for all the replies : ).

But of course I should have been more clear in my question.

I am in a country where CBD products are legal, as long as they only contain 0,2% THC.

So I am wondering if it is even possible to make a CBD concentrate with such a long amount of THC. Or are they just using some carrier material and mixing it with CBD crystals/ terpens.

What are these products is see here?

- Link 1
- Link 2

Any trusted EU vendors?

Thanks again

Ponikos,

btka

I am in a country where CBD products are legal, as long as they only contain 0,2% THC.

So I am wondering if it is even possible to make a CBD concentrate with such a long amount of THC. Or are they just using some carrier material and mixing it with CBD crystals/ terpens.

- Link 1
- Link 2

Any trusted EU vendors?

Thanks again
In my opinion they would get in trouble with law and the 0.2 thc because in such concentrates the thc level would be higher at the end you concentrating everything. I am not a big fan of the cbd shops and so in Europe they do not have a clue about anything, they are not enthusiasts they make it for the money and sell every crap. You can try cbd destilate, in this process you can separate thc, cbd and so and you do not get in conflict with law.

OyVape

I live in an almost-legal state and just got my med card. The best place I know of for CBD concentrates is Extract Labs in Colorado. Very legit quality and service. I’ve tried a couple of their CBD crumbles, edibles, extracts, distillates etc. They have a wide selection, good explanations of products etc. Some have no THC at all (Broad Spectrum as opposed to Full Spectrum).

I get the most dramatic instant pain relief from their crumble called God’s Gift. the terpenes are so strong I can only take tiny hits but it really works for me better than anything else including THC concentrates. Apparently concentrates are “immediately bioavailable”.

They are veteran-owned and have great discount and reward programs too.

Last edited:

840_divided_by_two

You might be best off trying to press some CBD Flower into rosin yourself if you can find relatively fresh/quality flower. Unfortunately I can only give US based advice at the moment

840_divided_by_two,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Tji89

- Link 1
- Link 2

Any trusted EU vendors?

Thanks again
Very pleased with both taste and effect of Happease cbd concentrates, they are located in Czech Republic.

Tji89,
Reactions: Oden

gotbadvas

I plan on someday buying an lb or so of cbd flower, then using a 5 gal drum attached to a reciprocating saw with dry ice to knock off the resin from the bud. Then maybe further sift it. Not sure how CBD resin will press into a block though but I would like to try making a fat brick of it.

gotbadvas,

budweis

Comfortably Numb
Could you provide a link, couldn't find anything with google.

Thanks
Here you go - https://happease.me/

I’ve tried crumble/shatter/sugar wax and all has been awesome in my books.

Another small brand making quality concentrates the right way is Eighty8. They hopped on the HHC bandwagon lately though but CBD products are superb. They are located in Czech Republic as well. No direct shipping to EU though but can be found here https://www.canatura.com/en/eighty8-2

You can get Happease products there as well, one shipping. https://www.canatura.com/en/happease

budweis,
Reactions: Ponikos

Ponikos

Their products look good and they also have a laboratory certificate from Austria.

Thanks

Ponikos,
well there r CBD isolate and full-spectrum CBD oil. CBD isolate is a pure, crystalline powder that contains only CBD and can be added to food or drinks, mixed with a carrier oil for sublingual use, or dabbed using a vaporizer. On the other hand, full-spectrum CBD oil contains all the naturally occurring compounds in the hemp plant, such as cannabinoids, terpenes, and other plant compounds, in addition to CBD. This can provide a wider range of potential health benefits compared to CBD isolate.

CBD flower offers a more full-spectrum experience, while concentrates offer a more potent, fast-acting option. you can try and find what works best for you! Enjoy!

Artrix Global,
Reactions: rizlafreak

Haveth

Accessory Maker

Thanks in advance
I don’t believe there is a huge market for CBD concentrates, I have only seen CBD oils at dispos. Unless people here know otherwise, I haven’t seen any sources online for high quality CBD concentrates, that aren’t fake garbage. Truthfully, it’s probably better to stick with the flower, maybe get a press?

Haveth,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Before they went out of business recently, Apical Greens sold some quality full spectrum concentrates in cartridges and 1ml glass vials. The vials were perfect for drizzling onto a bed of flower or into some hemp fiber or organic cotton for vaping. Their oral full spectrum tinctures were excellent as well. Still working my way through the last of my stash and I need to find an equal or better replacement for my concentrates needs.

CanikUser19,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It's always wild to me when a bot necros a thread and people start replying again. Anyway, it's good that the humans had good suggestions, unlike the chatgpt bot.

Grass Yes,

rizlafreak

two dog star
Hello earthlings...

Recently started vaping the pure (co2-extracted 99,0% CBD / 0,00% THC) Crystal and it does work great for me.
Helps not to crave for any THC consumption, that's the most important effect to me.

I use an electric dab straw, bubblers, bongs with bangers/nails, nectar collector, e-vape liquidz... even put it in the hookah (tobacco).
As long as one put's a good amount through the lungs (I guess it's about 50mg-100mg per dose), it works fine.

stay blessed.

Last edited:
rizlafreak,

darbarikanada

So I am wondering if it is even possible to make a CBD concentrate with such a long amount of THC
I live in a legal state, vape mostly concentrates, so I look at dispensary concentrate menus a lot. I'm also a fan of oddball strains (hash made from 3 purple strains, high CBD bubble hash) grab them when they show up (it's rare). I've never seen CBD wax or hash with THC % that low. I don't see why you couldn't make (e.g.) wax from <1% THC cannabis, maybe the issue is lack of demand, since most people who are into concentrates are looking for potent product.

darbarikanada,
Reactions: Grass Yes

rizlafreak

two dog star
must be a lack of demand, yes... since here in europe, where thc content over 0,2% is illegal in most countries, there are a lot of shops that sell you cbd-hash and -concentrates...

rizlafreak,

rizlafreak

two dog star
What do you pay for your concentrates? Our rec system in my state goes pretty widely due to different quality.

I'd also remind you the first rule here is "Be Nice".
Yeah, the prices range here from dirt cheap to ultra high too.
Atm i just vape the pure co2-extracted cbd crystal, i pay less than 1 buck per gram now. its of great quality with spectometre analysis protocol. when i didnt knew better... i payed a lot more.
ps. didnt want to sound rude or offensive.

rizlafreak,
Reactions: vapirtoo
Top Bottom