Cauldron induction heater

Hippie

Welcome aboard :wave:

See this thread
And Pipes' Induction Heater FAQ

Greenleaf88

Hi how can I buy one of these induction heaters ? Also thank you FC for bday wishes 😊✌️
Ask @Pipes I believe he stopped making them but he might have one lying around. If not he has the other model he makes good stuff im going on three years with my cauldron maybe 2 I don't remember.

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: Fejvj

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hi how do I contact pipes ? Thanks
In the upper right corner of your screen, you'll see the symbol that looks like an envelope. That is the conversation tab. Click on it, then click on Start a new Conversation. Enter Pipes in the address and you can send him a message. @Hippie above also gave you the link for Pipes' information on all his IH heaters. He still makes the caldron. It is a great plug in unit. His new hotshot is a portable model and is also a great heater. I own and use both.

Good luck and welcome to the FC.

Fejvj

In the upper right corner of your screen, you'll see the symbol that looks like an envelope. That is the conversation tab. Click on it, then click on Start a new Conversation. Enter Pipes in the address and you can send him a message. @Hippie above also gave you the link for Pipes' information on all his IH heaters. He still makes the caldron. It is a great plug in unit. His new hotshot is a portable model and is also a great heater. I own and use both.

Good luck and welcome to the FC.
Thank you

Welcome aboard :wave:

See this thread
And Pipes' Induction Heater FAQ
Thank you

Fejvj

I am trying to get enough together to get one hopefully before the end of the month ✌️ Thanks again

Fejvj,
Top Bottom