Cart alternative for rosin

nommo

Hi! Long time lurker... like really long. First time posting because I am going round in circles with this and I'm outside my comfort zone being new to concentrates...

Started squishing rosin recently with a view to trying loading 510 carts (I get medical carts here in the UK but at £100 a ml - not cost effective!). I had some success with 0.5ml but it's finicky and yeah dry hits suck (mmm burned cotton!). I am sure I'll get there eventually but in the meantime, I'm looking for something portable that doesn't require reloading after every hit. I don't dab at home, I did buy a quartz banger a couple of weeks ago but haven't really got into the whole ritual. Definitely don't want to be faffing with a dab tool and wax container on the go. I have seen mention of devices like the Yocan X and Evolve C having pod or tank type system which appeals but they are hard to get hold of and I don't see many people raving about them. I wondered if anyone else has found a device that bridges the gap between oil carts and dab pens?

I am an old school e-cig user so am very familiar with clearo/cartomizers and built my own coils and wicked back in the day so DIY is an option. I still mix my own e-liquid!

Happy TM2 owner for dry herb, also have an OG Volcano for home sessions FWIW.

Thanks

nommo,

btka

If you still mix your e-liquid and consume pg vg, you could buy something like Wax Liquidizer (think it is peg 200 or 400 or something like this)… you can find on YouTube tutorials…

btka,
Reactions: nommo

nommo

Thanks for the replies @vinsvapes and @btka Oh - FYI I ordered a V5 Micro Diffuser by Divine Crossing and a Pico 25. The Lookah was next on my list. I am hoping to perfect the art of pressing relatively waxless bubble hash for carts at some point, but that should get me baked on subpar rosin in the meantime. I also bought a TFV9 mini and a bunch of 0.5ohm GT CCELL coils which should help bridge the gap also.

Top Bottom