Cap Pro by Flowermate

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
THis one is a continuation of the Flowermate Cap introduced here at FC last year. Looks that there arent much changes except the 1 grade step control.
1610616302057.png1610616327863.png

Chainfish

I enjoyed my Cap v1 whilst it lasted. I believe I may have caused the issue by occasionally maybe blowing instead of sucking. Buttons became stuck and unit stayed in on mode way past time of a session. Was nervous as no removable battery. Apart from that was a cracking little vape and like the look of the upgrades on the pro, prefer a screen over lights to determine battery level and temp

happynomoretobacco

this one is sold in germany as SMONO 3 PRO

get this hot in the hand?
hows the vapor quality?
hows battery life and quality of built?

thx

happynomoretobacco,
Reactions: thrl

justcametomind

I stay away from unknown rebrands. The form is the same of Cap Pro but you never know if they took any other shortcut when producing it.
For the same reason I trust only Healthy Rips (and only to a degree) and I don't think I'll ever buy any rebrand of their vaporizer.
If little is known about "original" manufacturing process and safety of HR Furies or FM Caps at least they have forum presence and installed base is wide. Smono is basically unknown. I'd trust Flowermate more than Smono for the same reason.

Last edited:
justcametomind,
Reactions: endof3d

Abysmal Vapor

I stay away from unknown rebrands. The form is the same of Cap Pro but you never know if they took any other shortcut when producing it.
For the same reason I trust only Healthy Rips (and only to a degree) and I don't think I'll ever buy any rebrand of their vaporizer.
If little is known about "original" manufacturing process and safety of HR Furies or FM Caps at least they have forum presence and installed base is wide. Smono is basically unknown. I'd trust Flowermate more than Smono for the same reason.
Smono are solid company based in Germany ,the have decent CS and some unique models . Most rebrands are Weecke products. I have to post threads about some of their other models,but they have some really interesting mini and there is already a thread about the Smono 5 which is not a rebrand.

happynomoretobacco

i own the smono3 and i am very happy with it....and i heard not the smono/fenix is the rebrand.....

davesmith

Glass Blower
Love my cap tbf. Its kinda crap but also does what it says on the tin and is super discreet.
I'd be interested in an upgrade but if its only 1 heat setting what's the point?

Abysmal Vapor

Love my cap tbf. Its kinda crap but also does what it says on the tin and is super discreet.
I'd be interested in an upgrade but if its only 1 heat setting what's the point?
This one(CAP pro ) has 1 grade step control ,or you are talking about smth else.

Abysmal Vapor,

pointer834

I enjoyed my Cap v1 whilst it lasted. I believe I may have caused the issue by occasionally maybe blowing instead of sucking. Buttons became stuck and unit stayed in on mode way past time of a session. Was nervous as no removable battery. Apart from that was a cracking little vape and like the look of the upgrades on the pro, prefer a screen over lights to determine battery level and temp
Great little machine for MTL

pointer834,
Top Bottom