Cannastick

4DaCrohns

Hey guys!

Long time reader, first time poster

Looking to see if anyone has heard of "Cannastick"

heres le link..

http://www.cannastick.com/
i searched the forums and couldn't find anything on it, so i thought id bring it here

they have a few different pen styles and some other micro ecig style vapes, most resembling the coil system of the 710mini or the cloud vapes. If anyone has tried one feel free to send some info! Might pioneer this brand purely cause of price, hoping others have info!

Thanks FC

4DaCrohns,

Weesz

Cannastick is amazing bro. I have three of them and they are no e-cig. Everyone talks of them and knows nothing about them. The cannastick mini has an oversized cart that's porcelain and the coil is super strong and long lasting. If you like to dab this is def the portable way to do it. All other portable wax vapes are more expensive and don't work as good and fail. I have used gpen micro and this is the same type of design but made better and you get better tokes as well. Try it out and you won't be disappointed. I'm using mine right now.

Weesz,

4DaCrohns

My reason for hesitation is the highly negative feedback I've seen. Im actually interested in learning about the herb chamber

4DaCrohns,
Reactions: OF

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I haven't tried it but with a glowing coil (pretty much like a auto cigarette lighter)at the bottom of a chamber its going to combust a lot easier then a magic flight. I haven't actually combusted bud in my boxes in four years or so and don't believe i'm that special.

So far I haven't seen a really positive review using any of the currently available "Dry Herb" Pen vapes. They don't seem to work or people would be here raving about them.

highnoteuser

I saw that thread, but I think they were talking about the old chamber with the coil at the bottom. The new one has a coil running through the center of the oven. I was just hoping it was worth checking out because I like the pen form factor. Nothing against MFLB. I'll probably end up with that. I used the Dragon Lite knock off and liked it, but that was before there were so many options and I though something like this Cannastick would work, but it not I'll go with the tried and true MFLB.

highnoteuser,
Top Bottom