• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabudz MIA Conspiracy

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Cannabudz: Last Post:
2008-09-11 04:17:09 pm

September 11th, ~4:20.

What could this mean?!?!??! :/

Where could he be?

/dons tinfoil hat.

I miss him and his unique ramblings. They were so interesting to read.

SpiralArchitect,

Spiderman

oil baron
LOL here's proof that FC is still far too small for a bunch of useless subforums....we still get posts like this.

not complainin mind you, i was just startin to wonder where he had got to.....

Spiderman,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
haha I hear ya. IMO the forum wont be big enough anytime soon for more than the 3 it has now.... I like it compact.

But yes, where Cannabudz has gone sure makes me wonder. I hope he's doing OK. I'm sure he'll come back. :)

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I too was wondering a few weeks ago were that mad Aussie was. Forums are like that ... people drop off for what ever reason and well, they just disappear from cyberspace.

Cannabudz mate ... hope your mum is ok. I salute a PD bowl to you bro!

:leaf:

vaporcloud,

Purple-Days

"A persecuted people either head off into the hills or go UnderGround, It just is", says Cannabudz

Purple-Days,

max

Out to lunch
When it comes to life on a forum, an absence can mean anything from death to a computer problem. :shrug:

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
After defeating spyder in a matrix style battle he transcended into a higher plane of existence.

And he's definitely vaping some bho in his vg.

vtac,

Spiderman

oil baron
iv got a buddy whose into all that conspiracy shit....i'll ask him what the skinny on CannaBudz is teehee

Spiderman,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
My guess is drug best but God I hope I am wrong.

I was curious, so I looked up the happenings in Australia, particularity his region, Queensland, IIRC -- and in general. A lot of drug busts in the last 2 months.... not just for cannabis either. :/

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
The internet is a crazy place. It can create a community of people from all over the world ... and yet most never actually met. And due to the nature of the net they can disappear without a trace. And then re-appear too :)

I'm vaked and waiting for a big game of footy to start. Oval ball - All Blacks v Wallabies (Australia). Its been played in Hong Kong :/

vaporcloud,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
SpiralArchitect said:
My guess is drug best but God I hope I am wrong.

I was curious, so I looked up the happenings in Australia, particularity his region, Queensland, IIRC -- and in general. A lot of drug busts in the last 2 months.... not just for cannabis either. :/
thats what ive been thinking too :( i hope to god that it wasnt that

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
hmm..of course his e-mail wont work..miss ya cann-budz...you made me laugh:lol:

:peace:

hope to see you 'round here soon

Hennessy1414,

youdontknowme

Never got to read many of his posts, I think I missed his heyday. But his sig makes it look like he grew.

Growing ---> legal issues

I just hope he's safe.

youdontknowme,

hazy

combustion fucker
Manufacturer
Good point. I think I noticed somewhere that he's from Queensland, and the cops there are notorious for their hatred of MJ. I hope that's not the reason he's disappeared.

hazy,

youdontknowme

hazy said:
the cops there are notorious for their hatred of MJ
That's a common misconception. In reality, they actually like it more than anyone else. That's why they don't let you have it. Come on, be realistic here, hazy, everyone knows you can't hate weed. It's all a big game of pretend. Those muthafuckas get high as shit.

youdontknowme,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
youdontknowme said:
That's why they don't let you have it. Come on, be realistic here, hazy, everyone knows you can't hate weed. It's all a big game of pretend. Those muthafuckas get high as shit.
:lol: sig'd hahahha

CANNABUDZ THIS PD BOWL IS FOR YOU ;pd;

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

youdontknowme

i see you there henn... :p

but man its true.... folks, pay careful attention. if you ever get arrested, and the LEO is taking stuff from you, watch how he handles it. if, for example, you have all your medicine and toys in a backpack, and he is looking through it seeing what all you happen to have, and then puts in back into the pack, then puts it on the hood of his patrol car, chances are, it never made it to the evidence check in. if, on the other hand, he does take it all out and show it to the camera in his squad car, theres a better chance its actually getting confiscated. this happens more if you have mixed possession, eg. alcohol and other stuff, he'll put the alcohol on for the camera, and then the rest somewhere else. this can happen EVEN IF you still get a ticket for MJ.... since he needs is to later say in his report is "there was a roach in the ashtray" or "the vehicle smelled like pot and there was cannabis residue in the center console" or "they confessed to smoking" or whatever.

on the other hand, some cops dont give a shit. i've been stopped at sobriety check points under very unfavorable circumstances (high w. red eyes, smelled, license suspended for possession, no registration for the vehicle, all of this known to the officer) and had the officer just say, "go on and get outta here." be polite, but know how to talk to police. dont be an asshole about it.

and i've heard stories from friends who work in dispatch about what really happens to the paraphernalia campus police here take from students in the dorms. a loose way to describe it would be "recycling."

some are chill, some are not chill, but my viewpoint regarding law enforcement officers would remain a brief "FUCK THE POLICE." the criminalization of some distinctly non-crime-like activities (possession, use, even things like gay marriage) have turned what should be an institution of public service into one that frequently tries to find wrong in what anyone is doing.

dont get caught. if you do, get a lawyer.

do not go into a courtroom without a lawyer.

youdontknowme,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i actually have a couple vids on my hd that specifically instruct you how to talk to police to minimize damage/evade being noticed in the first place
made by an ex cop i think, its called "talking to the police" (inventive huh?)

ive had it almost a year and i have yet to watch it :disgust: :rofl:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

hazy

combustion fucker
Manufacturer
youdontknowme said:
... turned what should be an institution of public service into one that frequently tries to find wrong in what anyone is doing.
Sad but true. It's also become a great way to increase state revenue. Cops round here have become glorified tax collectors. All this while violence and 'real' crime escalates.

hazy,
Top Bottom